Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The search (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:45 pm

It had been many years since David had been to America (the only exception being to take Black Widows to jail and to go to Salem for the ball). This was the first time he had been since before he had moved back to England to go to Hogwarts, so it had been roughly 8 years. He had family here, who David had not visited nor talked to since his mother's murder. That is why David found it Ironic that he was here now to help his Mother's killer find someone.

Right now David was making his way through the woods of a park in a state not that far off from Salem. he wasn't making too much noise.. but it would be enough for a girl not far from where he was to hear..
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:59 am

Thana had woken from her Coma, and decided to find something to do. She hated sitting around doing nothing, instead she wanted to get out. Away from everyone, she left St Mungo's and had travelled somewhere near Salem. She had found a small gathering and sat, relaxing and enjoying the scents. Thana had pulled out a small sketchbook and began to draw, not making a sound just drawing.

Time had passed, she hadn't noticed that she wasn't alone. Rather she kept drawing, her guard for once a bit more relaxed. She still listened to everything, but wasn't worried about being attacked. She had survived being stabbed once, she wasn't as fit as she should of been. But she was still more than capable of looking after herself.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:59 am

David continued walking through the woods, on his search for the illusive Rocko Benson. This forest seemed to be quite large, so David decided to take it Lion style. When he was fully changed, he roared into the silence and started running. he was right..this was much faster..it also reminded him of two memories. one being his first time with Shiva in the Dark Forest, and the second his long run in Lion for to Lugarmago.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Thana had been sitting in silence when she shears the roar. A lions roar. She knew that there weren't normally around here, that really meant only one thing. She quickly packed up her book and put it in a small bag, quietly she heard the lion getting nearer. She stood in the clearing and waited , waited for the lion to get near.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:47 pm

David smelled a human, and this human was close too. he changed his course slightly so that he could investigate. With luck, it would be Benson, and David could put this whole mess behind him before the summer was even over.

When he burst through the trees to find it was a girl, he stopped in his tracks. Did he know this girl? Was she a witch or a muggle? So he simply stood there, waiting to find out what the girl would do.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Thana watched as the lion came into view. It was one of impressive size, it stood as if waiting to see what she would do. Thana simply shrugged , it was an animagi. Obviously a friendly one otherwise It would if attacked her already.

Confidently she walked up to it, " Your an Animagi" she said, giving away her knowledge of the wizarding world. "Ravenclaw, sixth year prefect" she said, stopping once she got close to it. " I'm guessing male... Strong muscles.. Mid 20s?" Thana stated, noticing the lions overall appearance.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Well.. it was confirmed that this girl was indeed a witch, so David strode forward, and as he did, he shifted back into a man "Close, I'm 19." he chuckled as he stopped with in a comfortable conversational position. "I'm David Shuter" And if she read the papers, she would know who that was... the heir of gryffindor Auror who has been getting himself into trouble since before he was her age.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:56 pm

"Close, I'm 19. I'm David Shuter"

Thana nodded in greeting, "Thana Semele, and your the heir of Gryffindor. Mr Partyboy" she stated. It wasn't an unkind statement, simply one she had read about. "You were at the Salem attack, one of the Auror's if I'm not mistaken....Are you hungry?" she asked, she had once again packed too much food for her to eat. Meat sandwiches, beef if she knew her butler.

"Nice form by the way, it suits you" Thana told the man, who really wasn't that much older than herself.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 pm

"Thana Semele, and your the heir of Gryffindor. Mr Partyboy" David chuckled "Right, and wrong. Right, I am the Heir of Gryffindor.. wrong, I am far from a Party boy. I haven't had the friends to party with for years." he stated simply. It did not hurt him to admit it, because frankly the stuff he was doing it was too hard to have friends. Shiva and Scarlett were basically it..and one of them was his girlfriend.

"You were at the Salem attack, one of the Auror's if I'm not mistaken....Are you hungry?" David nodded "I was the one who spent the whole thing watching the front door.. the most exciting part of the night was when I got to cart all the bad guys off to jail." He was still kind of sore about that, but when asked if he was hungry, David shrugged "I could eat.."

"Nice form by the way, it suits you" The girl said, David then chuckled "It gets the ladies every time"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:17 pm

I was the one who spent the whole thing watching the front door.. the most exciting part of the night was when I got to cart all the bad guys off to jail.

Thana nodded slightly, and pulled out her meat sandwhiches. "Catch" she said, throwing several to him. All technically beef rolls. "I know how you feel, I had to stay back and get everyone out. I wasn't allowed to participate. Fat lot of good that did me."

"It gets the ladies every time"

Thana simply rolled her eyes at the response, "Sure sure" she said, David seemed funny. "Mine's better" she said half sarcastically, half not.

Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:29 pm

When David was told to catch the beef rolls, David did, having a bit of trouble doing it, but he caught them all. He bit into one, smiling "This is good, thank you"

"I know how you feel, I had to stay back and get everyone out. I wasn't allowed to participate. Fat lot of good that did me."

David nodded "It was quite annoying, but I had to follow orders. In the same way I had to follow orders in the Quidditch attack last year. That time at least I got to fight bad guys.. Then there was the fall of Lugarmago. I followed my own orders then, but I could not take any baddies down, i arrived too late, the school was on fire and i had to get as many people out as possible..did I mention i was your age when all that went down? So don't fell alone, because I understand." He consoled Thana, hoping like he wasn't sounding like he was showing off.

When she said hers was better, David smirked "oh yeah, what is it, miss hotshot?"

Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 pm

"It was quite annoying, but I had to follow orders. In the same way I had to follow orders in the Quidditch attack last year. That time at least I got to fight bad guys.. Then there was the fall of Lugarmago. I followed my own orders then, but I could not take any baddies down, i arrived too late, the school was on fire and i had to get as many people out as possible..did I mention i was your age when all that went down? So don't fell alone, because I understand."

Thana listened to what he said, a ghost of a smile on her lips. "Salem wasn't my first battle, but it was the only one where I hadn't got to participate. Plus I got stabbed for my troubles" She replied.

"oh yeah, what is it, miss hotshot?" David asked, Thana shook her head. He wasn't supposed to take her seriously. "Takes one to know one" she replied getting up. Thana looked around her making sure no one else was watching. She started running, only a little bit then she jumped. Morphing mid-air into her great wolf form. (I'll post a pic later, it is larger than a normal wolf, don't kill me but twilight sized ones) Her eyes going to their natural, unearthly blue. Her fur was light brown, with a new scar down her chest. The one she got from the fight. She looked at David, sniffed the air and changed back.

Sitting down she couldn't help but say it. "Told you so" she said, eating a salad roll.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:45 pm

David nodded "You win in the sense of injuries. I have gotten a few burns.. and I got this the other day" He gestured to the light scares down his face where Tessa had scratched him. "But stabbed is worse"

He watched her change into a large arse wolf.. one of a size that ALMOST rivaled his Lion (Don't worry, I made my Lion big, bigger than twilight sooo Razz ) He smirked when she sat back down and said "Nah, I'm still bigger, and could own your arse in a fight" He took another bite of his roll, leaning back to show how 'cool' he thought he was, edging her on to maybe challenging him
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 pm

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130519035418/twilightsaga/images/4/43/Paul_Wolf.jpg
(with blue eyes))

Nah, I'm still bigger, and could own your arse in a fight"  

For once, and one this very rare occasion. She smiled, "t's not about the size, its how you use it" she replied making sure he got what she meant. " Sorry Sweetheart, I have an advantage on you that enables me to kick your ass" Thana replied. In a sense it was true, she didn't know how exactly she became an animagus. It had been dark, painful magic that made her. Others could sense it.

"Let me guess, you want a challenge?" she asked. Noticing how fake cool he looked.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:47 pm

"It's not about the size, its how you use it" David chuckled and smirked "If it weren't for that fact that I was doing stuff like that at your age, I would say you are too young for those innuendos.. but to counter you..I think I know how to use my size" He winked, rolling his eyes "I fought the battle of the Quidditch game mostly as a lion so.."

" Sorry Sweetheart, I have an advantage on you that enables me to kick your ass" David then shook his head "I have the blood of the original lion in my veins.. I think we would be pretty even in that respect." Of course David also had plenty of experience fighting and running in his lion form, so he had that advantage.

When she asked about the challenge, he smirked and said "only if you think you can handle my awesomeness." he had been looking for an animagus to be friends with forever..and he had an idea he had finally found her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:54 pm

If it weren't for that fact that I was doing stuff like that at your age, I would say you are too young for those innuendos.. but to counter you..I think I know how to use my size" David replied, Thana shook her head.

"Whatever" she replied.

"I have the blood of the original lion in my veins.. I think we would be pretty even in that respect."

"And I was bitten by a wolf while I was being changed. I didn't have a choice in it. It was a dark turning" Thana replied. They were equals essentially.

"only if you think you can handle my awesomeness."

"Oh don't worry little boy, I can handle it more than what you know" she replied, finishing her salad. It felt good to have someone to talk to animagi's about.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:09 pm

When The ravenclaw prefect just brushed off his response, David chuckled and added "If you need proof, just ask Shiva.. shes a 7th year Hufflepuff this year" He continued to chuckle, stopping the torment at that.

he stopped chuckling however when she said "And I was bitten by a wolf while I was being changed. I didn't have a choice in it. It was a dark turning" He then said "That is unfortunate.. but look on the bright side, at least it wasn't a werewolf." He always tried to look on the bright side.

"Oh don't worry little boy, I can handle it more than what you know" David smirked "If I didn't know better, I would say you were flirting with me. I'm sorry Darling.. but I'm too old for you" He joked, before standing up and saying "No time like the present"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Thana chuckled, "Shivia and I were in the same class, Because of my injury it was decided that it would be best if I repeated, it doesn't bother me anyway. It just means that I get to sit in class bored because I've already done the work."

If I didn't know better, I would say you were flirting with me. I'm sorry Darling.. but I'm too old for you" He joked, before standing up and saying "No time like the present"

"No, I'm just a sarcastic bitch" Thana replied, getting up as well. "Well come on then, what do you want to compete in? A full match? Or are you worried about ruining your maneicur?" Thana said.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:27 pm

[color=#ff3300]"Shivia and I were in the same class, Because of my injury it was decided that it would be best if I repeated, it doesn't bother me anyway. It just means that I get to sit in class bored because I've already done the work." David listened and said "You would have been fine. I missed most of my 6th year..for reasons that shall not be discussed, and I made it out just fine. I think, being a Ravenclaw, you would have been fine."

"No, I'm just a sarcastic bitch" Thana replied, getting up as well. "Well come on then, what do you want to compete in? A full match? Or are you worried about ruining your maneicur?" David just raised an eyebrow at her first statement and said "sure sure.. you wouldn't be the first girl to fall for me, and you won't be the last" He teased. for the second he just laughed "My mane will not be harmed, you won't get close enough to do it." He then stepped away from the picnic and to one side of the clearing, motioning for her to go to the other side. "Just come at me wolf girl"[color]
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:32 pm

"sure sure.. you wouldn't be the first girl to fall for me, and you won't be the last"

To that Thana gave an honest response. "Sorry hun, not my type. I don't look anyway, I'm not into that type of thing. I already have someone anyway" she replied. You would have been fine. I missed most of my 6th year..for reasons that shall not be discussed, and I made it out just fine. I think, being a Ravenclaw, you would have been fine."
"It wouldn't of really, but I only transferred at the beginning of the year anyway. I didn't really want to have to figure out what I wanted to do after next year.

"Just come at me wolf girl"

"Do you want to fight in human form or animal?" She replied, it wasn't well known but she was brilliant at hand to hand combat. Master Shifue had made her, hours and hours of training had forced it.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:39 pm

David shrugged "Good, cause I'm dating Shiva" That was his only response. He was not hurt, not really effected in any way.

"It wouldn't of really, but I only transferred at the beginning of the year anyway. I didn't really want to have to figure out what I wanted to do after next year. David smiled and said "Try being an auror, we are always looking for more recruits!" That was true, but one of the last things he would want is another friend in the job, because of how Clement would act.

"Do you want to fight in human form or animal?" David smiled "Animal, I would not want to outclass you in human. I've had Auror training, and I got all the way to brown belt in martial arts back in Canada" he then braced himself for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:43 pm

"Animal, I would not want to outclass you in human. I've had Auror training, and I got all the way to brown belt in martial arts back in Canada"

"Is that all?" Thana replied, not wanting to hurt his feelings too badly. Thana gracefully walked away and stood from him. She liked fighting, it kept her fit. "Come on kitty kitty kitty" she called out. Staying in human form and bracing. She crouched down low, ready to change once she started running.

"Here kitty kitty kitty" Thana called out again, wanting him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 pm

"Here kitty kitty kitty" David smirked at this. He charged, still in human form. Pulling his wand out he pointed it at her, casting a silent patronus charm, a large white lion charged her.

David used this cover to change without her knowing. He then picked up speed and jumped through his dissipating patronus, claws extended, her body being his target to sink them in. This would be his first fight with another animagus..so he was excisted to see fi she would be able to intercept this.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Thana saw a patronus coming for her. In her moment of confusion she saw David in lion form charging through it. She quickly ran and jumped over him,kicking her legs up and flipping to make sure he didn't get her. He was a good fighter, but clearly he hadn't fought many fellow Animagi.

She landed and turned quickly facing the lion that was near her. She ran and jumped mid air again, landing as a wolf. She growled loudly at him, then began her attack. She charged at him and jumped to attack him.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 am

David was both disappointed and exhilarated that she had been able to doge the attack, still in human form.. she was good, David would give her that. SO when she had dodged it, David dug his front nails into the dirt, and kicked up with his hind legs, flipping over so he was facing her.

He did not bother to stop, he kept running, using his muscular legs to bypass the momentum of his earlier running. When she jumped up into the air, he jumped as well, using his weight, size, and momentum to tackle her in thin air. He roared when they collided..biting her neck before pulling back to control his fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The search (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search (Thana)   The search (Thana) Empty

Back to top Go down

The search (Thana)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next