Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to my territory (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Welcome to my territory (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:34 am

Today was the day when Thana would be coming to the school, he was excited to see her again and hoped that she would enjoy her time at his school. Apollo had to stop his sister from coming and seeing if Thana was good enough for him or not. When he saw her arriving he grinned, he wasn't outside long so it didn't bother him if he was sweating or not.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Thana got off the train at Salem, she was nervous about seeing Apollo again. Despite being a prefect and being allowed to travel between schools, Thana never had so far. Walking up to the grounds , Thana spotted Apollo waiting for her, Thana had decided to wear something comfortable, so she wore a plain black hoodie, a plain but elegant shirt , with gloves as usu and a pair of jeans with a design up the side.
Thana walked over to the waiting Apollo carrying her small backpack, " Hey" she said to him, trying not to let her nervousness show. "This is the reception I was expecting... Where's the set up pranks and the annoying brothers??" She joked kindly, in fact she was glad that only Apollo had come to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Apollo was just standing there waiting until he saw Thana. She looked more beautiful then he remembered, he was used to writing to her but seeing her like this just made his heart beat faster. When she walked closer to him he grinned. "Hi" he greeted to her. When she began to ramble a bit, he couldn't help but chuckle. He thought she was adorable and he could practically feel her nerves radiating off of her. "Well I thought it would be just us, no younger siblings to interrupt us."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:20 pm

. "Well I thought it would be just us, no younger siblings to interrupt us." Apollo said, Thana just nodded. " Fair enough, sounds like a good idea. Oh I remembered your lollies as well" Thana said, tapping the bag on her back.

" We'll , nothing's new in my area. What about you?" She asked, Thana was still a little bit nervous. Writing to Apollo was one thing... But seeing him again.. Thana felt weird, but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:21 pm

He was glad that she understood, he did want her to meet his family but he wanted to keep her to himself for a bit before he introduced her to the four most important people in his life. "I'm glad that you understand, I do want you to meet them but its too soon and I really want to see where this goes" he explains to her, when she said how she remembered the lollies he grinned. "Thank you."

Thana asked about him and he shrugged. "Been better, trying to mend my relationship with Ares and Aphrodite is helping me but its getting hard when Ares is a stubborn kid" Apollo answered.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 pm

" It's quite alright Apollo" Thana replied, secretly glad she did t have to use the pranks she had brought with her. They were fun, but Thana wanted today to be more about Apollo and her rather than pranking.

" So... What do we do now?" She asked, " What's Salem like?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 am

When she asked about what they could do now, he thought about it. There was a lot of things to do at Salem but he didn't know what she would like to do. "Well there is a lot of stuff to do here, would you like to see a great place to get away?" He asked her. "And Salem is amazing and something really easy to get the hang of. I know when I was a first year it took me almost two months to learn my way around, pretty easy" Apollo answered.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 am

"Sounds great, lets get away" Thana agreed, it would be good to see Salem, but she wanted to spend time with Apollo even more.

" Well since I transferred to Hogwarts this year, I've gotten used to the place. It's not very interesting though... Only the out of bounds areas" Thana explained. It was a beautiful day outside, Thana hoped to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:00 pm

When Thana agreed to go to where he had originally planned to take her, he grinned. "Okay, lets go" he subconsciously took her hand in his and made his way towards the place where he likes to get away sometimes.

He was stunned to find out that she transferred to Hogwarts, he just assumed she went there the entire time from day 1. "Oh wow, what school did you go to be Hogwarts?" Apollo asked. "You're a rebel aren't you?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Thana was suprised when Apollo took her hand in his. She hasn't ever held anyone's hand before, let alone a guy's. She let it go however, it was nice to have contact.

Upon questioning, Thana just laughed softly . " Yes and no, my ah... Parents didn't believe in the school education system. So I was homeschooled until technically the beginning of the year." Thana replied, the scenery at Salem was beautiful to Thana.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 am

Apollo could tell that she felt a little uncomfortable with the fact that he held her hand. He saw her tense up a bit and then untensed but he was glad that she didn't rip her hand away from his. Apollo continued to walk to his favorite place.

The Nightshade listened to her explain why she new to her school, when he heard her reasoning he gave her a reassuring smile. "Well at least you get to experience school for yourself" he responded.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Well at least you get to experience school for yourself Apollo said, Thana just nodded. She didn't pull her hand away, for once she was glad she wore fingerless gloves.

"So what classes are you taking this year?" Thana asked Apollo as they walked, she was observing her surroundings. Salem, in Thana's opinion was way better than Hogwarts. It had more scenery and more to draw.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:35 am

The two continued to walk, they were almost at his favorite place in the school but he kept leading her to it. He was prettt sure they had the same thing at Hogwarts but the views would be different.

Thana asked what classes he was taking. "All" he chuckled. "I like going to classes" he continued. They got to a door and he stopped. "I need you to trust me here" he placed his hands over her eyes and opened the door. He slowly walked her up the stairs and was carefully telling her where to step and what not. After walking three flights of stairs they came to another door. Apollo opened it and walked them through before closing the door. The Nightshade walked her close to the edge before he stopped. "This is my favorite place" Apollo took his hands off her eyes and showed her that they were on the roof top and that there was a view. An amazing view.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 am

"I need you to trust me here"

Apollo covered her eyes, normally she would of protested at being blinded. She didn't mind however, she left him to it. A few flights of steps later they arrived at the top of wherever they were going.

Apollo finally let her see, when she looked around she saw that she was on a roof. Looking around was an amazing view of Salem. It was truly breathtaking. "Wow " she breathed out, this place was perfect.

"Thankyou for bringing me here Apollo, it is beautiful" Thana said looking at Apollo, he had brought her to a wonderful place. She wasn't scared of the height, she loved them really. It gave people a view not many others would often see.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:08 am

Apollo watched as she drank in the view, he knew she'd like it he had a strong feeling of that but he didn't say that. When Thana thanked him for bringing her there he couldn't help but just grin at him. "You're welcome, this view helps me when I am stressed, angry, happy, etc. But people do take the beauty for granted and I don't know why but they do. I knew you'd appreciate this though. So what do you think of Salem so far?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:13 am

So what do you think of Salem so far? Apollo asked.

" It's beautiful" Thana replied, she moved off the edge and sat down. Taking her backpack off her she opened it, revealing two very large boxes if chocolates and lollies .

" As promised your goodies thanks to one if my friends" she said, offering them to Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 am

Apollo was glad that she liked the view, but anyone who didn't like the view was completely crazy. Apollo watched as she pulled out the sweets that she had promised him. "Thank you, these look like they will taste delicious" he said taking them from her. "Oh, I also wanted to ask you something but I'm not sure how straight forward it is or not" he was debating whether or not to ask because he was afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 am

Oh, I also wanted to ask you something but I'm not sure how straight forward it is or not"

Thana nodded her head, " Sure Apollo, what did you want to ask?" She replied, wondering what it was Apollo might want to ask her. Her mind suddenly wandered to a million different places.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:52 pm

He was going to change his mind in asking but then he decided not to because he wasn't a chicken. He was Apollo Oxton. He wasn't going to chicken out. Okay that was a lie, he was going to stretch it a little. "Um, I was going to ask that maybe you could maybe come down my house for the summer. You know to... hang out and stuff. But if you don't want to that is okay" he quickly said. He didn't know what she would say to that or not.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:26 pm

.I was going to ask that maybe you could maybe come down my house for the summer. You know to... hang out and stuff. But if you don't want to that is okay"

Thana was a bit taken back at the invite, she hasn't expected it at all. She thought quickly and hard. She had a problem but she thought she had a solution.

" I would love to Apollo, really I would. However I have to decline, I have people staying at mine. If you would like you could stay as well, most days everyone is going to be off doing their own thing, and besides it is a big house. So everyone will have privacy" she offered, hoping he wouldn't feel to bad about her being unable to come, and praying he would say yes to her offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my territory (Thana)   Welcome to my territory (Thana) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my territory (Thana)
Page 1 of 1