Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) Empty
PostSubject: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:08 am

Thana had been stuck at Hogwarts all term, she was looking forward to having some "me" time. Unfortunately Brooke, one of her few friends had other ideas. Thana was a million miles away walking in a corridor when she bumped into her. "Hey Brooke!" she said. "Hey!" Brooke replied. "Thana where are you going for the Holidays?" she asked. "The usual, my ..guardian is working again, so I will be staying at The Leaky Cauldron " Thana answered. "Well not anymore!" Brooke said. "You are coming to my house, my parents have already said you can!" Brooke informed her, "And you have no choice!" Brooke said. Thana just shrugged. "Well you better get packing, we will be leaving here soon!" Brooke said bounding away. Thana smiled as her friend left, shaking her head she went to her Dorm and started packing.

Thana hoped Brooke had electricity at her house, packing her iPod and some clothes. Thana didn't need much, with most things being superficial. Thana was packed in a few minutes, she had packed her bag the night before anyway, she was just packing in the last few things. Then she met Brooke outside. "Umm Brooke I haven't met your parents! " she said to her friend. "And only really your Dad," Thana said. Looking around, she noticed most people had already gone home. "And your parents might not like me!" Thana said. In all honesty she was nervous..She had never been to someone else's house before...Let alone had a friend even ask her over.

OOC , I have permission to GM! from mel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:12 am

When she had last met Thana, Brooke had quickly realized that the girl was living on her own. It wasn't her business as to what the circumstances were, but she was still worried for the girl. When she had gone back home, Brooke spoke to her parents about it, and her father had made some enquires at work. They wouldn't tell him much, but confirmed that Thana was indeed an orphan, but that the ministry knew and were managing it. That had confused her family even more, but since the holidays were coming to an end - and the whole excitement with adopting Tristan had arose - they pushed it aside, knowing that the Ravenclaw would be safe at Hogwarts.

However, a long weekend slash holiday was approaching, and Brooke had received a letter from her parents asking her to invite Thana to stay at their place for those few days; they didn't want her back at the Leaky Cauldron, and neither did Brooke. Knowing that Thana wouldn't be so ready to accept, she had presented the offer as a statement, ensuring that the girl would have no other choice - indeed, she had said as much.

Leaving Thana to pack, she went to her own dorm and double checked the room for anything she may have missed. She took out the the mirror she used to connect with her parents - letters, they found, were too slow a means and so had purchased a two way mirror set before her second term. Only things like packages and the like were sent via owl. Her dad was waiting with the other mirror, and she had confirmed that they would be leaving and would meet him in Hogsmeade. Taking one last look around the room, she left and went outside to meet Thana. Tristan had gone before her, mainly because he was still cautious around Thana, and Brooke didn't want to put him in another awkward position.

"Umm Brooke I haven't met your parents! And only really your Dad. And your parents might not like me!"

Chuckling, she shook her head. "Don't worry so much, Thana. They'll like you."

Brooke led the girl to Hogsmeade, where they met up with her dad. Smiling at the two girls, he asked, "Are you girls ready?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:29 am

Thana walked with Brooke, and to her dad at Hogsmeade. "Are you girls ready?" Caleb, Brooke's dad asked. Thana just looked a little nervous, and she tried not to let it show.  "Why do you apparate?" Thana asked Brooke, she knew not everyone took the train,  But ...It meant that she would have to apparate. Thana always felt a bit queasy when apparating. It wasn't her favourite method of transport, and she hadn't done it in a long while. She just looked at Brooke and her father. Waiting.

Calebs PoV.

Caleb watched as his daughter and her friend, Thana arrived. We all apparated together, back to their house. He was surprised that Thana carried so little, most teenage girls he knew carried everything including the kitchen sink with them! But his daughter was a tomboy, so it wasn't unknown to him. They all apparated, Caleb figuring out why Thana didn't like it.

Thana*
Thana, Brooke and Caleb  apparated to Walter house, She almost fell down once they  landed but didn't. Thana always felt dizzy when apparating, apparently she  had done it to much as a child or something. She had no idea, but it was like Thana had gone on a bad muggle ride that made you dizzy. Thana stood up in a few seconds however, enjoying what she saw. The Walter house was nice! It was homey, and cozy. "Just like my old house" Thana thought to herself, before it all went downhill. Thana liked the look of the house though, pushing aside old memories. She picked up Brooke's bag as well as her own, even if she didn't look it Thana was rather strong.

OOC, I have permission to be Caleb, Brooke's father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:05 am

"Why do you apparate?"

Brooke laughed slightly, noticing the look of dislike on her friend's face. "It's the easiest way to travel," she explained simply.

Her father had made the trip, and they arrived safely. Brooke saw Thana pick up their bags, and stepped towards her. "There's no need," she said, just as her father removed his wand and gave it a single flick. The bags slipped out of Thana's hand and flew towards the house.

"You will find it in your room," Caleb told Thana. The ministry had not told him much, but he had picked up some chatter in the office - rumours that he had shrugged off - and now it was starting to seem as though they we actual truth.

Brooke, totally oblivious to her father's look of concern, led Thana to the house.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Thana watched as her bags flew away, she just shrugged at Mr Walter, "I can't use magic, so old habits die hard" she explained. Thana looked around, letting the smells and sounds of Brooke's home engulf her. She could smell the fresh air, and she could sense the small animals around the place. Thana walked up with Brooke and Mr Walter. "Nice house" she said to them.."Very....homey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:01 am

"I can't use magic, so old habits die hard"

Looking curiously down at her, Caleb refrained from asking, respecting her privacy. At the mention of the state of their house, Brooke grinned. "It is, isn't it?" Opening the door, she led Thana inside, taking her shoes off and placing it on the shoe rack.

"Dinner is ready," Aurelia said, coming out of the kitchen and walking towards them. "Hello, dear, you must be Thana." She smiled at the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:45 am

[i] "Dinner is ready, Hello, dear, you must be Thana." [\i]

"Yes that would be me Miss" Thana replied, she saw Brooke take her shoes off and put them on the rack and did the same.

Thana could already smell wonderful things wafting from
the kitchen, Brooke's house was very nice. Very comfy, it wasn't as big as some that Thana had been in , but it was still very very roomy with lots of space

" I don't mean to be a pain, but can I get something out of one of my bags? I forgot it on the way here" she asked no one in particular. She needed to get her insulin, and put a covering spell on her arms. She highly doubted that Brooke's parents wouldn't notice her wearing gloves all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)   A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan) Empty

Back to top Go down

A first for Thana. (Brooke, Thana and Tristan)
Page 1 of 1