Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The talk (Apollo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Ares knew this was coming, he knew his big brother was going to find out about him staying up all hours of the night and maybe pulling a small prank once or twice since his arrival, but other then that, the young Wormwood had a feeling he was going to get an earful. This just reminded Ares that he was going to have to have a talk with Aphrodite, it was only fair since he was going to hear Apollo get mad, Aphrodite might as well too.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:33 pm

After sending his baby brother an owl telling him to meet him at the lake at a specific time, Apollo thought about what he would say. He didn't want his brother to think that he disappointed Apollo, but Are was pulling his pranks and staying up, Apollo had to speak with him. The Nightshade Prefect walked to the lake and saw Ares there. "I've heard everything, but I want to hear it in you point of view. So speak" Apollo gestured Ares to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Ares heard his big brother and sighed. The Wormwood turned around and saw Apollo standing there with his prefect badge on great display. "Apollo! How are you today?" Ares tried to pull it off but when Apollo just continued to glare at him Ares sighed. "Well I didn't do anything that bad, all I did was play two pranks and stay up a little later then I was supposed to with my roommates" Ares explained to Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:08 am

Apollo rolled his eyes at Ares's greeting. He knew that his younger brother was just stalling because he knew he was going to get in trouble. "Cut the crap Ares and to answer your fake question, I am doing fine" Apollo rolled his eyes a bit and glared at him. When Ares said how he pulled two pranks and stayed up late, Apollo looked at his brother like he was nuts. "You pulled two pranks?!" Apollo only thought he stayed up later then he was supposed to, he didn't know that Ares also pulled two pranks as well.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:21 am

Ares was glad his brother was doing good but he knew his brother just answered the question just to please Ares because in a few moments he was going to get in trouble and he really didn't want to get in trouble more by stalling. When Apollo yelled two pranks, it clicked that Apollo had no idea Ares pulled two pranks, so this means that Apollo only heard about staying up late. "Dang it" Ares muttered. "What pranks?" Ares tried to play it off but he wasn't dumb, he knew his brother well enough to know that Apollo wasn't going to believe him.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Apollo looked at his younger brother and scoffed. This was typical Ares, he never liked to take the blame for things he has done wrong, it has always been that way but now Apollo knows that his brother pulled pranks in Salem, Apollo needed to find out now and quickly. "Where did you pull the pranks at Ares? And were there anyone else that was with you when you did these pranks?" Apollo needed to know where his brother pulled these pranks so he could stop them. "Why would you even pull things like pranks here? At home yes, here no."
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:16 am

Ares crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at his brother with a stern look. The Wormwood was not going to give up his pranks and certainly wasn't going to give up who he had been working with. He refused to be a snitch and would never do that to anyone unless he really hated the person he was snitching out. "I refuse to tell you where I pulled them and the person or people I was working with will and always will remain anonymous" Ares answered sternly. "As for why I pulled my famous pranks here is because I wanted to and was bored. I will do my pranks here, there, anywhere" Ares smirked. He refused to give up his pranking ways.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Apollo hated how Ares never snitched on people when he got involved with them. It would make it completely easier if his younger brother would just get himself into less trouble and just confess who he worked with. "Ares please just tell me who was involved. Do you really want all of the blame to be placed on you?" Apollo didn't want that but obviously his brother did if he wasn't speaking. "You're so difficult" Apollo said when Ares said how he was going to do his pranks anywhere he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Ares knew his brother wouldn't understand the loyalty he has for his set of friends. Like it seriously annoyed him to know end, like why couldn't his older brother understand that he wanted to stay completely quiet? It would be so much easier. "No Apollo, I will not. As for the blame getting put on me, I could careless big brother" Ares sent a teasing smirk to his older brother, knowing it would annoy him. "I know I am difficult" he definitely was and it annoyed his older siblings a lot.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Apollo hated how his younger brother Ares was so god damn frustrating most of the time, he really wanted to help his brother out but Ares didn't make it easy for him, in fact he made it completely difficult. "Ares, how am I supposed to help you if you can't even tell me who else was involved in this whole pranking issue?" Apollo hated how his brother liked to close himself up about this kind of stuff. "You are difficult" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Ares rolled his eyes when he listened to his big brother's wise words. He had to stop himself from yawning, his brother kept making him look like he was a delinquent, but then again he loved pranking and causing havoc, so he guessed he could be called that. When Apollo went on and on about how he was supposed to help him but couldn't because Ares wouldn't confess the name. "I don't want to tell you the name Apollo, god" Ares replied.

"Well difficult is my middle name apparently" Ares sarcastically said.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:49 am

Apollo wanted to get mad right about now but he wasn't mad at Ares... that much. He was mad at the fact that the world mad his brother like this, he liked being secretive when it came to his pranks. The Nightshade sighed when his brother denied to tell him the name of the other person who played a part in his prank. "Why can't you just trust me and tell me the name?" Apollo asked.

Apollo rolled his eyes. "Your middle name is Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Ares was getting highly annoyed with his big brother, he hated how his brother liked to know everything both him and his older sister Aphrodite liked to do, he didn't like that Apollo was aloud to know what they did but they couldn't know what he did because he was 'the oldest' it annoyed the Wormwood. Ares glared at Apollo. "Because if I so much as tell you the name you will go off taking off points for something completely pointless" Ares's pranks didn't do too much harm.

Ares slapped his hand to his forehead. "No duh Apollo, I know my middle name is really Jacob and not difficult, it was a joke" Ares replied.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:30 am

The Nightshade could see that his brother was getting annoyed with him already, it was written clear as day on the young boy's face. He didn't mean to sound like he was one of their parents but Apollo wanted to look out for his siblings, he wanted to keep them safe from danger but it didn't help when Ares kept walking right into trouble. "Well of course I have to, so Ares I have to do this but ten points off of Wormwood" Apollo told him. He hated doing this to his siblings but he wasn't losing being a Prefect to save his siblings.

"I knew that" Apollo mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 am

Ares could not believe that his brother actually did that to him. Yes Apollo was a Prefect but that didn't mean he actually had to take points off of Wormwood just because he didn't want to sleep and because he pulled a prank. Gah! Ares hated being the younger sibling, he wished he was the oldest and that would mean he could boss his siblings around like Apollo seemed to do from time to time. Eventually Ares just wanted to punch his brother in the face and walk away with no problems, but then that would mean more points off and he'd get an owl from his parents scowling him for punching their precious boy.

"I hate you, I wish you just died or disappeared" with that being said, Ares ran off from his brother. He couldn't be in Apollo's presence right now.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Apollo couldn't believe what he was hearing from his little brother, did he just tell Apollo how he wished he just died or disappeared? "Ares!" Apollo shouted after him. The Wormwood just kept walking. "Ares!" He shouted louder as if his brother would stop but nothing, the stubborn twelve year old just kept walking and never even turned back. He knew that his brother had problems with how he tried to live up to him and Aphrodite but he didn't think they were that deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The talk (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk (Apollo)   The talk (Apollo) Empty

Back to top Go down

The talk (Apollo)
Page 1 of 1