Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talk ( closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Small Talk ( closed) Empty
PostSubject: Small Talk ( closed)   Small Talk ( closed) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:22 am

Tessa was thinking about everything was happening now. Zaire was busy on ministry businesses and she knew that Louise was going to be spending the holiday working. She heard that she opened a small stand in front of Honeydukes. And she knew that she wanted to go take Dominique. But she then smiled as she seen Dominique walked into the room and went over and crawled up into her mommy lap. " Mommy why did Louise miss my birthday ? Does she not loves us anymore." Tessa had to think of how she was going to explain all of this. Because she knew that her baby girl was now five. And she knew that she wasn't going to understand everything. " Dominique I am sure that Louise loves us, but she is busy with her life. She becoming a young lady, she has school. But then she is also engaged to be married. And that means that she has to spend time with that young man. And she just opened a small stand in front of Honeydukes." Tessa was watching Dominique and was hoping that she was understanding any of this. " The chocolate that Azalea sent you was from Louise businesses. Which reminds me you need to write her a letter thanking her for them. Because she didn't have to send them to you."

Dominique was smiling as she was listening to her mommy. " So can we go visit Louise? Just to let her know that we still care?" Tessa then started to let out a small laugh. " Yes we can go down tomorrow to Honeydukes and hope that she is out there." Dominique was giggling as she was bouncing away to find some parchment. It was good that she was understanding what was going on. Tessa then let out a small sigh as she was thinking about Zaire and how it was almost Christmas. Because now it was just going to be her and Dominique for the holiday. Which she wasn't complaining, at least she had someone. Even though she would rather that Damien was still alive.
Back to top Go down

Small Talk ( closed)
Page 1 of 1