Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

"The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  Empty
PostSubject: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:58 am

(without the avril lavigne sign in the background)

Thana had decided to take a break, so on a long weekend she went back to the muggle world to some pub in America.  To be honest she just wanted some time to think, but somehow she found herself up on stage. She didn't know how it came to pass but it had, it was an experience anyway. So, its open night and I thought what the hell. I wrote this song after I lost someone dear to me........I hope you like it." Thana said to the microphone before starting.
She sung a song she had written, the lyrics meaning a lot to her. After her cameo appearance at the bar, and getting several rounds of applause she spoke. Thankyou, your a great crowd." Before she went to a booth and ordered a drink. Just a lemon lime and bitters, no alcohol. She didn't notice her adoptive brothers girlfriend, the famous in the wizarding world Aurora Dourse was there as well.
Quietly sipping her drink she was lost in her own thoughts, her guitar packed safely away at the end of the booth. She didn't look around her, she just sat.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:18 am

Aurora arrived when she found out that Thana was playing. She knew that she wanted to support Lucas sister. It meant something to her that they liked her. And not just because she was a famous person. But she just sat there listening to her as she finished playing. And Aurora was surprised to hear that she was really good. And that Thana had a lot a talent and knew one day she could make it big. But Aurora wanted to help her do that, if that was what she really wanted. But after she was finished she then walked over to where Thana was sitting. She didn't know how she was going to start this. Because she had never meet her. But she was sure that Lucas told  Thana about her. “ Hello Thana I have to say that it was nice to sit and watch you sing.” She then smiled as she looked at her. " Thana! It is always good to see you again. It seems like it has been forever since the last time that I saw you."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Looking up as her name was spoken, Thana saw Lucas's girlfriend Aurora was sitting opposite her. How the hell she found her Thana didn't know, but wasn't bothered enough to ask. " Hello Aurora. " she replied, at the compliment of her singing she waved it away. " Yes, we haven't seen each other since you stayed at my house over the summer. " she answered, even then they hadn't gotten really close. Thana had taken the elusive owner path most days, and kept to herself.

Remembering her manners, Thana looked at Aurora. " How have you been?" Thana asked, actually interested. Thana hardly read the gossip newspapers so didn't know the latest gossip between her celeb friends and as she wasn't speaking to Lucas she had no idea of knowing what his girlfriend was up to.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:10 am

Aurora was smiling as she was talking to Thana. She knew that it has been awhile. It was when she was on hoiday, but that didn't get all that close. But Aurora knew that Thana was Lucas sister, she she was going to do her best to get to know her. “ Maybe I could stick around for a couple of days before going back to London. I could spend time with you and Jareth before going back to spend time with Lucas. I was able to get some free time and wanted to spend it with his family.”

She was asking how she was. “ I am doing good. You know that these papers would print any little gossip about me. I am shocked that they haven't found out about Lucas. And most important you and Jareth, I am sure that they will start following you.” Aurora knew that all of there lives were going to be different since Lucas was dating her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 am

At first Thana didn't mind the talk she was having with Aurora, it seemed normal enough. Then she brought up Lucas. Thana knew it was going to happen soon enough, but didn't think it would be that soon. She couldn't help but take a slightly deeper breath than normal, using her years of training to close herself off immediately. Her walls came stacking back up. " I am sure Jareth would like to see you again." She replied, not being rude but went back to being cold.

I am doing good. You know that these papers would print any little gossip about me. I am shocked that they haven't found out about Lucas. And most important you and Jareth, I am sure that they will start following you.”

Once again Aurora brought up Lucas, Thana kept her thoughts to herself however about it. " I wouldn't know. I don't read gossip." She answered at first, before continuing. " They may follow Jareth, he has been in the papers already for his partying ways. I however I can assure you will be of no interest to them." Thana told her , hoping she would get her meaning about her and Lucas not speaking.

Sadly Thana did miss Lucas, so curiosity got the better of her but she wouldn't let it show. " How is Lucas?" She enquired , keeping her walls firmly up.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Aurora was going to enjoying spending what time she got with Thana. But she wanted to spend time with Jareth too. She knew that Thana and Lucas wasn't talking at all and she didn't know the reason. “ I would love to spend time with both of you before I have to leave.” She could tell that Thana wasn't about ready to open up and talk much to her. But Aurora was going to try anyway.

Aurora knew that Jareth liked to party, but she hoped that this wouldn't make her look bad. But that was something that she would push to the back of her mind. When Thana said that she wasn't interest, it was saying that she wasn't interesting. Which Aurora thought she was a very interesting girl. “ I know I told Lucas I was going to come visit Jareth, but he said that since you both weren't talking that should stop me. I just wanted to see you and see how you were doing. Talk about normal teenager stuff, like boys and shopping.”

“ Lucas is doing fine, I know he was excited when I told him I had some time off and wanted to spend it with him. So we shall see how this being normal for a while goes. I know it won't be long till they find that I am dating Lucas and everybody will know. That is what I get for being famous.”
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:09 pm

. I just wanted to see you and see how you were doing. Talk about normal teenager stuff, like boys and shopping.”

Thana nearly snorted, boys and shopping? " Umm you do know your talking to me right? The girl who bought a dress for a ball that she didn't get a single dance in and ended up destroying the dress and not wearing heels, instead using them as a weapon in the fight. " She asked Aurora, boys and shopping? Please, she never acted like a girl. She only had minimal makeup with her at the best of times. Then a thought crossed her mind, a flicker. Apollo was a boy, even if they weren't dating she did like him. " So what do you want to know about them?" Thana asked, it was often the question she used for the first years it was also a slight joke.

Listening as Aurora spoke about Lucas she could see why he had fallen in love with her, though in Thana's opinion she liked the celebrity status a bit too much, she was kind , gentle and caring. Thana realised what Aurora was doing, she was trying to be there. Be a motherly figure, it couldn't hurt to ask for some .....guidance.."Sorry.....I don't usually talk about.....teenage stuff...Its not a strongpoint." she told Aurora, slowly letting her walls fall slightly down. "Its still only early.....Did you want....Can...umm.. Night shopping? There's a mall not far from here..if you know." Thana said, stumbling. She really didn't know how to be a girly girl at all.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:24 am

Aurora could tell that Thana wasn't the girly girl type. So this was going to be interesting, since this was new to her. She knew that she would have had to deal with this with Rose, but she won't ever have that chance. And that was because the black widows took that away from her. And she would never get to see her sister again. There were things that Aurora wanted that she couldn't anymore. “ Hmmm well this shall be different for me then.” Aurora knew that Katrina would love to go shopping with her and then go for butterbeer later. But she then asked Aurora what she wanted to know about them. “ Well is there a boy that you like? I mean I was your age once.”

Aurora then smiled as Thana said that she wasn't used to talking about teenage stuff. “ It is alright, I am just going to have to get used to it too.” She then started to grin when Thana asked if she wanted to do a little night shopping. “ I would love to, and also a little bird told me that you have a birthday coming up. Going to be seventeen, you have to have a special party.”
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 am

Thana loosened up softly as she spoke more to Aurora, she got up and paid for their drinks before sitting back down. At the mention of a boy Thana shook her head but had a feeling the blush on her face have her away.

I would love to, and also a little bird told me that you have a birthday coming up. Going to be seventeen, you have to have a special party.”

Once again Thana shook her head " no no party. I don't want people to know , I don't celebrate my birthday." She answered, packing up her gear. " send it to my address?" She asked the bartender, handing over her guitar, writing her address and putting money on the table. Then she walked out with Aurora, " Its not a day I celebrate ." She told her... Friend. " it's only a ten minute walk if you don't mind, not wearing killer heels are you?" Thana asked Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Aurora seen as Thana was blushing. So there was a boy that she liked. But she wasn't going to push for details. She knew in time Thana would tell her. Right now Aurora just wanted to gain her trust. Thana then told her that she didn't want a party. And that she didn't celebrate her birthday. That is when Aurora sighed and was going to let Thana know something about her. “ Thana birthdays are really special to me. And I guess that is because I will never seen my Rose have anymore birthdays. After her mother died she was adopted by a teacher from Hogwarts, who was a vampire. So I didn't want to tear her away from having a family. Rose was killed during the quidditch match.”

She then was asked if she was wearing killer heels. “Nope just some comfy boots.”
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Thana looked down while Aurora was speaking, she knew how she felt really. " I don't mean to be rude. Its'st just my real parents were murdered on my eighth birthday. Since then I've never celebrated it, I never found a reason to. " She told Aurora, glad she was wearing comfy boots. " The um.. Shops are this way." Thana told her, " I'm sorry about Rose." She said, she hadnt known the girl but still felt bad.

Thana walked next to Aurora, enjoying the night air. "There may be a boy." she admitted while walking, enjoying the night air. It was fresh and crisp, something she enjoyed greatly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:22 am

Aurora knew where she was coming from. “ My father left my mother before I was born, and then she died in childbirth. So it was just Katrina and I growing up. I mean we still had other family members who watched over us.” She then smiled as Thana pointed to where the shops where. That was one thing that she enjoyed with Katrina was all the shopping trips. “ Thank you it means a lot to me. She would be turning five this year.” Aurora missed her niece all of the time and knew that there was a lot of things that she wouldn't get to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:35 am

“ Thank you it means a lot to me. She would be turning five this year.”

Thana looked down sadly , quietly whispering " so young" it wasn't right, no little child should have to die young. They were supposed to be growin up happy.

Sighing Thana spoke , " I pray she has found peace, and didn't suffer " She told Aurora, shortly they arrived at the shopping centre. " Well this is your department, I only know the gothic shops." Thana admitted, giving full control to Aurora.

" One rule. No pink or white ." Thana said, possibly to all other colours but not those two. She already felt out of place so she trusted Aurora to know what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:50 am

Aurora then was watching Thana's face. “ Yes she was so young, she shouldn't have died that day. I wanted to watch her grow up and start her own family. I wanted to tell her about her parents and let her see that Dourse manor is her home.”

“ I hope that she didn't suffer either. I know after I found out that I was hurting so bad. I was still working up in Spain with rebuilding. There was a night that I was able to go back to London, and that was how I meet Lucas.” Aurora smiled when Thana only knew goth shops. “ Well we could always got to Hot Topic. I mean they got some cool band t-shirts.”

“ No pink or White. I think that I can work with this.” Aurora was planning in her head what she wanted. But she was going to ask a good friend for help.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:02 am

Thana simply stared at the ground while Aurora spoke about the girl she had lost, it hurt. Even though Thana had never knew the girl, for someone that young she shouldn't of died.

“ Well we could always got to Hot Topic. I mean they got some cool band t-shirts.”

At that idea Thana agreed, "I can handle that. " she admitted, there were several shops there that interested Thana as well that she could already see. "Well lets go then." she said walking in to it. Immediately out of place. Pink. Pink everywhere. Thana could see racks of clothing with Pink or White on it, she didn't like it. Then she spotted the black T-Shirt rack, immediately going over to it.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 am

Aurora knew that Rose was in a better place. But it was without her, and now Aurora would never be an aunt again. Since her sister was dead. “ At least I know one day I will have one of my own.” Aurora knew that she was going to be a protective mother.

Aurora could tell that she liked the idea of going to Hot Topic. She then followed her into the store and Aurora was drawn to the white Alice in Wonderland t- shirt. Aurora then looked over at Thana. “ I need to go dress shopping later, I need to buy me a new one.” She knew Thana went to a ball and bought a dress but didn't dance.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:00 am

“ I need to go dress shopping later, I need to buy me a new one

Thana almost let out a smile, "I do feel guilty about the one at the ball. It was nice, I will give it that. Had lots of fun ripping it though....." she didn't finish the sentence, as the result of her ripping meant that she stayed and had gotten stabbed. Quickly she wanted to change the subject, "What do you think of this one?" Thana asked pulling out a black T Shirt that had a simple yet trendy punk design on the front. It was a cross and skull followed with the writing, "True Witch." Thana thought it was ironic really, the muggles making shirts and real Witches and Wizards coming to buy them. One the back of the shirt the W changed to a B, which Thana thought seemed appropriate. She waited for Aurora's answer before going and checking out some gloves. She could never have to many.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:24 am

Aurora was glad that Thana was smiling. “ Well I need to find me a nice dress for who knows what. I am always invited to parties and such.” But as she was listening to Thana she knew that she changed the subject. And she then pulled out a t shirt. “ I really like that but I am not sure that Lucas will approve of the back. But I mean you are an adult and I think you should be treated like one. Even though he wants to treat you like a child still.” Aurora then watched as she went to go look for some arm sleeves. And Thana went to look for gloves. It was nice that they could always go shopping and spending time togher.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Thana listened as Aurora said she was always invited to parties and such " No wonder you get in with Jareth." She said, removing the smile from her face. She wasn't grumpy or anything but she was known for not smiling. At the mention of Lucas not liking it she frowned, " Why would I care if he likes it? He isn't part of my life anymore, I can do what I want and he can't stop me. " Thana replied, before looking at gloves. She picked out a nice lace black pair and some warmer thick woollen ones. Thana was grateful aurora never asked about her glove obsession, it made things a lot easier.

Going back to looking around she found a few more simple black T Shirts before having enough of the shop. She went to the counter and paid before finding Aurora, " I'm getting a drink, want one?" She asked, carrying her bags and indicating to the small coffee shop on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:34 am

Aurora then laughed when Thana said it was no wondered she got along with Jareth. “ Well I only meet him over the holiday, I haven’t' actually got to know him. Which I am sure that will come soon. I mean I would like to get to know both of you very well.” She then watched as Thana started to frown when she mentioned Lucas. “ I know he can't stop you because he isn't your guardian. But you shouldn't write him out of your life, he is your brother.” Aurora was looking at Thana found some nice gloves. She knew that they would give her an edgy look with her t-shirt.

Aurora was fine with her one shirt that she found. Right now she was enjoying the time with Thana. Now Thana was asking if she wanted a drink, cause of the small coffee shop. “ Yeah I think I will get a small hot chocolate.” It was nice to have girl time with someone. And Aurora liked it even more because she was with Thana.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:22 am

“ I know he can't stop you because he isn't your guardian. But you shouldn't write him out of your life, he is your brother.”

"Only by paper. Please just drop it Aurora, he isn't part of my life unless the Senior Faowinds ask it. " Thana said, nodding at the hot chocolate order. "Alright, I'll get it. " she answered, going and ordering. Waiting for the hot chocolate to arrive, she also ordered for herself. Getting a fruit smothie for herself. Quietly she waited, checking her phone and reading a text from one of her friends. She ordered marshmallows for the Hot Chocolate as well, nodding to the waitress as it was brought over. "Thankyou." Thana decided to reply to the text, waiting for Aurora to join her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:19 am

Aurora decided that it was best to just drop it and not bring it up again. But deep down she knew that she wished that they would just make up. She smiled as Thana said that she would go get it for her. While she was doing that she started to walk over to where Thana was. Aurora than sat down in front of her hot chocolate. “ Thank you.” She then took a drink of her hot chocolate. “ So Thana how is school? I mean now that you are in Salem.” Afterward they were going dress shopping, so she could pick out a dress from Thana's birthday party. But she wasn't going to let her now about it.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:04 am

Thankyou, So Thana how is school? I mean now that you are in Salem.”

"No worries, umm school is alright. Jareth keeps me on my toes, and ah..classes are keeping me busy.." Thana answered, taking a drink of her smoothie. "Mmm its late, did you want something to eat? I know the Café does hot food, and I don't know if you had dinner or not." There was something about Aurora she couldn't place, but didn't know what...she seemed very happy to take her shopping. Almost too happy, but maybe that was just Aurora. In the middle of her silence her phone started ringing, Thana quickly jumped on to it and blocked the call. Quickly typing an answer saying she was unavailable. "Sorry, anyway......umm what were you asking, oh yeah school...Umm.....well there might be a guy..we aren't dating but ah..We are talking." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Aurora then listened as Thana told her about how school was. “ Yeah I heard that you grab Jareth and made him cry. I couldn't help but laugh.” She then asked if she wanted to get something to eat. “ I actually got something to eat before coming. But if your hungry I can just sit and talk with you.” Aurora hoped that Thana wasn't think that she was up to something. Which she was but she was trying to hide it. But she then seen as Thana's phone was starting to ring. “ But she was grinning when Thana said that there was a boy that she was talking to. “ Well that is how all relationships starts, you just are talking. That was how Lucas and I meet, he found me at The Three Broomsticks. I was there for a night from Spain. But I hope that this boy gets more than just talking with you.” She was all for Thana dating but Lucas had a different view.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:20 am

Yeah I heard that you grab Jareth and made him cry. I couldn't help but laugh.”

"Well I did give him several chances to shut up, plus I knew he would listen to me. The Professor wasn't allowed to say he was happy, but I apologised afterwards...He is calming down, but he is still a partyboy. " she explained. Listening as she spoke on how her and Lucas met, it was a story she knew from Lucas's point of view.

But I hope that this boy gets more than just talking with you.”

"We have hung out a few times, he was the one I went to the ball to meet.....not that that idea worked out." she said, instinctively touching her chest where her faulty heart now beat with the shard of glass in it. She hated for people to think of her as a cripple, and could still knock anyone out if they annoyed her. She just couldn't train as hard, instead taking up a cross between Gymnastics and Yoga to keep her flexibility up. "I like hanging out with him, he sits next to me in class. His little brother also gave me this" Thana explained, pointing to her partly green hair. "I got him back though, we have a friendly prank war going on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)    "The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)  Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Talk" (Aurora and Thana.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next