Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)  Empty
PostSubject: Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)    Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Azalea watched the team as they crowded around their first clue, a pristine roll of parchment that contained a single riddle. From here onwords, they were going to have to work together to finish their treasure hunt and the witch hoped that more than putting them through their paces, it would teach them the benefit of teamwork and uniting for a single cause.

I may be a plant but I have no roots or branches,
You can however find me on the same side of every tree.
I may not be edible or even particularly attractive,
But travelers lost are always glad for a sight of me.

"Alright guys," the American witch called out. "Your time starts... NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)    Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)  EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 am

Apollo got in the group with his siblings and another Belladonna, he read the riddle a few times before he looked to the others in his group. "Do any of you have some sort of idea on what this could be. I have a hunch but I may be wrong?" He didn't want to be the reason his team lost when he gave his answer. Apollo didn't know if his siblings had a clue or the Arsen fellow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Oxton
Belladonna Sixth Year
Belladonna Sixth Year
Aphrodite Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)    Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)  EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Aphrodite joined her brothers and another boy by the name of Arsen, she looked at the clue and instantly knew what it was. Herbology was one of her favorite school subjects so of course she'd pay attention. "Its moss" Aphrodite was completely positive. "Come on, lets go" Aphrodite took off in a direction to get to their next clue. She hoped they made it far.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)    Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)  EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 am

Ares put his flower on his robes and joined his team. He knew he was with his older siblings and knew that no matter what he did, he needed to work together with Apollo. Ares sighed and read the clue, he didn't know what it was but luckily his sister did, but that wasn't shocking. "Makes sense why it would be that" Ares spoke. He followed his older siblings and their partner Arsen to the next clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)    Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Blue (Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo, Arsen)
Page 1 of 1