Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apollo Oxton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Full Name: Apollo James Oxton

Birthdate: May 27th

Country of Origin: USA

Current Home: USA

General appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 6,0

Special Features: Left ear pierced an two tattoos

Blood purity: Half blood

Sexual alignment: Straight

Personality: Apollo is a gifted pranker, he mostly pulls them on his younger siblings Aphrodite and Ares. He is very protective of his younger siblings even though he loves to prank them. Even though he likes to prank, he is very smart and talented.

Background:  Apollo was named after a Greek God, he would sometimes get embarrassed because of who Apollo was as a god, but he can relate to the Greek God, in many ways. His father is a muggle who had a passion of learning about Mythology which is why him, his younger sister, and younger brother are all named after at least one of them. Apollo is close and protective of his siblings Aphrodite and Ares.

Family: Mother: Name: Anya Oxton / Age: 49 / Living or dead: Living / Blood status or species: Half blood and Veela

Father: Name: Zacharie Oxton / Age: 54 / Living or dead: Living / Blood status or species: Half blood

Siblings: Sister: Name: Aphrodite Oxton / Age: 13 / Living or dead: Living / Blood status or species: Half blood and Half Veela
Brother: Name: Ares Oxton / Age: 11 / Living or dead: Living / Blood status or species: Half blood

Pet: Name: Andy / Age: 7 / Living or dead: Living / Blood status or species: Owl

Other: (if applicable) Name: / Age: / Living or dead: / Blood status or species:

Family Background: Anya met Zacharie when she was in her sixth year at Salem, they fell in love instantly which is when her secret came out to him. He at first was scared of her but when she came back after she graduated, he accepted her. Not that long after were the two marrying and popped out their three children who mean more to them then ever possible. Zacharie is a Muggle and Anya is a Halfblooded witch.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Dear Thana,

Hey Thana, like I promised I am writing to you. I quite enjoyed my time at Hogsmeade and I most certainly enjoyed my time talking to a pretty woman like yourself. I hope that when you come here you enjoy yourself. I hope you got back safe and are okay. Please write back.

~ Apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:09 am

Dear Apollo, I had a good time talking to you as well. I am glad you wrote, I got back safe and well. Although I think that some of the teachers were suspicous as to why I was a bit late, I have a reputation for always being on time. Oh well! Time for many new things I suppose, I am excited to see what Salem Academy is like. Oh if you come to Hogwarts, one of my friends has a stall in Hogsmeade, she makes Lollies. I hope to see you again soon!

~Thana

Dear Thana,

I am glad to hear that you safely got back to your school, I had spent sometime thinking that you didn't or you got kidnapped but I am glad to know you're safe. Well it looks like you might have some explaining to do to them Razz, kidding, but I fully apologize for making you late, I promise it will not happen again. Salem is amazing, I promise you won't be disappointed when you get to have a tour around it by yours truly. I hope to go back so I can see your lovely face again, but I would gladly like to meet your friends if you'd like.

~ Apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:05 am

Dear Apollo,
Thankyou for thinking I got kidnapped, but no. It wasn't that exciting, and don't worry about the explanations, they were just suprised is all. I am glad I was late, it made me meet you. And don't worry about meeting my friends, when I visit I'll just bring you a box of lollies up with me if you would like. Hogwarts I wouldn't say is amazing, but it is interesting to say the least. I would love to see you again as well, I hope we do meet up. Well, that's about it for now. Hope to hear from you again soon!

~Thana

Dear Thana,

No problem, my siblings like to say at times that I worry too much but it works for me because that just means that I care for people. In a way I am glad you were late too because I loved talking to you, you're an amazing person to talk to and a fresh face and new mind. Haha, I'll hold you to bringing me lollies XD How about this weekend you come up here to visit me? Unless you're busy that day

~ Apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:48 am

Dear Apollo, sure . I would love to come up this weekend, I will ask permission from my school. Just to make sure, and don't worry I will bring up Lollies. :)Do you have any lolly in particular ? Or just any? Let me know! As always,

~Thana

Dear Thana,

Okay, just let me know if you get the permission so I can clear my schedule for you this weekend, but my schedule is mostly making sure my younger siblings stay out of trouble and patrolling the school grounds XD As for the lollies, just surprise me, I'm not a picky person.

~ Apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Dear Apollo, I have checked with my school and they said it was fine for me to visit. I don't have any siblings so I don't know about looking after them XD, but I do have some people with younger children that I look after occasionally. Is it alright if I come up on Saturday? And don't worry, you won't have to be choosy with the lollies. XD

As always

~Thana

Dear Thana,

Well that's good to know, I am completely free for Saturday so I don't mind you coming up then, feel free XD I have two who I love very much and that's good that you watch children for their parents. That is good I don't have to chose, it would be hard to Very Happy

~ Apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Dear Apollo, don't be sad that you have siblings! I am sure they are a handful at times, but trust me having no siblings is boring! It means I have to play pranks on other people, and sometimes I get into trouble for it. Anyway, I shall be up around lunchtime on Saturday. Until then,

See you soon!
~ Thana

Dear Thana,

Oh god, you sound just like my little brother Ares, he loves pranking people all the time and could careless about getting in trouble, trust me when I say this, no one is safe. Can't wait to see you this Saturday, I am looking forward to it.

~ Apollo
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:27 am

Dear Apollo, Looks like you are going to have more than one prankster to deal with! Warn Ares that I will give ten times worse than I get when it comes to pranks! XD See you soon!

As Always
Thana

Dear Thana,

Oh my god, I'm in trouble, you two will be the death of me. See you soon!

~ Apollo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apollo Oxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Oxton   Apollo Oxton Empty

Back to top Go down

Apollo Oxton
Page 1 of 1