Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 am

" Louise it's fine, it's nothing" Thana replied. Clutching her arm, hoping Lou hadn't seen the cut, she closed her eyes briefly and let her Isolde flow.

That had been two instances now where Thana had done things she shouldn't of been able to, first was jumping down the stairs at Hogwarts with Lou, now it was this. Being knocked off her broom and landing perfecto with no broken bones.

" See nothing's wrong, no harm done" thana said, hoping Lou hadn't seen the cut
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:35 am

The girl didn't look convinced and watched Thana holding her arm. She could have imagined the cut but she couldn't be sure. She left it alone then wrapped both arms around Thana's shoulders. "Still, sorry for knocking you off. Let's head back inside, I think I could use a shower before bed." She smiled just a tad hoping to lighten the mood, glad her friend was ok.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:40 am

" it wasn't your fault Hun, I didn't pay attention I zoned out" thana replied. " all it shows is that ravenclaw is gonna need me to join them if they have a hope in hell of winning" thana said, puttin her broom back and walking with Lou to the castle.

Finally, after months of thought Thana made her choice. She would join the quidditch team, " but so you know I am loyal to Slytherin, my whole family were in it". Thana said to her friend. " I even know what it looks like"
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:56 am

A giggle came from the young Slytherin after that and she helped her friend up and put the brooms and ball away before walking back up to the castle. "I'll try not to knock you off your broom during matches then, not my job to do that." She giggled again and linked her arm through the ravenclaw's. "That's odd but I guess each to their own. I don't know what to make of the other Slytherins, quite a few of them think I should have been a gryffindor, not sure if that'd be any better."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:00 am

" I was going to be a snake, but the ministry asked I remain inconspicuous " thana blurted out by accident, quickly covering it up. " hey aren't you supposed to go see your fiance soon?" She asked

Thana and Louise linked arms and walked into the castle. Louise as the ONLY person Thana let have physical contact with her. Anyone else she hated, for their own safety.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:16 am

"Ohhh like a spy." Louise teased, but didn't think too much on it, she didn't like prying too much. "I see him every day, I don't think we have specific times to see each other, we just sort of turn up and the other's there. Oh did I tell you I made him a cake for his birthday?"

Louise filled Thana in on the goings on between her and Josh, leaving out that one night where she'd commandeered half of his bed when her room mates were getting too nosy for her liking. She mentioned ideas for her sweets and the suggestion to add cakes to the list but custom ordered ones, then about ideas for shaped fantails for Thana to enjoy. Once in the entrance hall just before the doors closed she hugged her friend and said her goodnight before turning to head down to the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:43 am

Thana bid goodnight to Louise, giving her a few ideas for sweets. " See ya" Thana said to her friend, leavin her at the entrance. Once thana was sure she was alone she went back outside. Into the forest, out into the moonlight where she loved to be. It was her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Thana)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2