Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Hanging out (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:38 am

"It's down to the seekers to decide this match! Louise closes in but oh the other seeker's hot on her broom tail and shoving their way past, but Louise dives! The snitch is in sight, the crowd is absolutly silent waiting on tenterhooks. This ladies and gentlemen could be the closest and best match ever! Here comes a bludger ohhh! Just scraping a miss Louise avoids certain death, and is that? Yes the snitch is in her hands WOOOOO! The crowd goes wild! Everyone will know the Name Louise Grey! No Louise Murray! The best seeker in the world!"

The young Slytherin giggled and tossed the snidget up and down in her hand, after an hour of practicing chasing it she decided to liven things up a bit and narrate a whole match to keep herself entertained and give the snidget a chance to zoom around. She caught it again and spiraled down to the grass to take a breather, summoning the bottle of pumpkin juice to her so she could gulp it down. she half wished Josh could have seen that last catch, a dive into a loop and roll was difficult to do. She doubted he'd be impressed or say something like, it was unnecessary to be so complicated. 'Prrffft.' She laid back while thinking over quidditch strategies. Movement caught her eye so she turned her head to find where it went and grinned. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 am

Hey there Louise said, Thana had been watching her for an hour or so. "Hey" she replied, "Nice flying..and commentary" Thana said, it was true. Lollu Lou was brilliant at quidditch, to be honest Thana always rooted for Slytherin. Even if it was Slytherin versus Ravenclaw, Thana still went for Slytherin.

"How have you been?" Thana asked her friend, and offering Fantails. She hoped Louise had been doing alright, she had spoken to her in a while and had some talking she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:04 am

A blush crept up Louise's neck and face adding tot he faint red smudges that usually came after exercise and made her face even redder. "Oh..you heard all that huh?" She sat up and smiled at the offered fantail, she'd seen them cropping up more often lately and happily nibbled on it. "Thanks, I try to keep in top form, if I'm not well I'll probably be skinned alive for costing the match." She started dislodging the treat from her teeth before answering. "I've been good, busy. sorry I haven't been by the library for a bit. How about you? Also where do you get these they're delicious." She grinned and took another bite of the fantail.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:12 am

"Yeah I heard it, don't worry I often talk to myself.....As for keeping in top shape you should join me for my morning or afternoon workout" Thana offered.

"I've been good, busy. sorry I haven't been by the library for a bit. How about you? Also where do you get these they're delicious." Lolly Lou asked, Thana laughed before replying. "I smuggle them in, its easy really I have appointments I have to keep each week. It's why I'm not here Wednesdays or Friday Mornings, I leave early so I can buy them from Muggle shops" Thana said, revealing her secret as to getting them in.

"You know you really are good at making Lollies right?" Thana asked, offering another. "It is my mission to become infamous at school for them. If I do that I can die complete" She said dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 am

"Heh fair enough. i wont say anything." She moved the sweet around her mouth a bit and hummed appreciatively. "Chocolate and some hard caramel. Seems easy enough though I've not tried making hard caramels before. Worth a shot. I'm sure I can find some time to make a large batch or two. Oh maybe make all different shapes, like stars and moons, owls and mice." she was ranting off shapes and possibly coloured chocolates to go with but halted and blushed again. "Sorry I get carried away a bit. So what else is new hm?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:56 am

Thana thought carefully before responding. It couldn't hurt could it?? It WAS Thana's choice after all. " hey remember how we were talking about opening a library?" Thana asked. She wanted to tell Lolly Lou, but wanted  to keep her guessing as well.

Thana had done what they discussed, she had bought a house. Well technically a mansion, but it was a house nonetheless. She had bought one and had started to transform it. But she needed lolly Lou to help her, Thana wanted Lolly Lou as a co owner of the house that she planned in making into a library.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 am

Lou tilted her head as she recalled that conversation. "Oh yeah? I remember. Ohhh are you going to do it? The best wizarding library in all of Britain!" She grinned, excited to know if her friend was going to really open a library. Wow that felt nerdy, but she really couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:11 am

Oh yeah? I remember. Ohhh are you going to do it? The best wizarding library in all of Britain lolly Lou said, Thana laughed softly. " yes, and it's happened much sooner than you think. I bought a house, well technically it's a castle, I call it a mansion..

. But it's still nice, it's an old castle. And ahh... I have the books coming as we speak, people working on it... And ah I was wondering ...." Thana said, at a loss for words. She didnt know how to as Louise. Let alone if she would say yes to what Thana was goin to ask.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Louise stared dumbfounded at her friend. For a while it looked like she was shocked speechless. Then she jumped and hugged Thana tightly with some happy squealing thrown in. "h my god! that's fantastic! How'd you get it? Can I see it? Please please please! Oh wow you're awesome!" She grinned ear to ear and realized she was being a bit, un lady like so she backed off a bit and cleared her throat looking sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:19 am

"Hey Hey Hey, no touchie touchie!" Thana protested as Louise hugged her excitedly, "And as for your questions, of course you can...Next long weekend your coming with me to see it" Thana declared to her friend once she could breathe again.

"And as for how I got it...Well ...I think its time you know....My parents were killed when I was younger, I am the last of my line..and Ah..my Adoptive Father was killed as well...So I inherited a lot of money that I wanted to use for good. My original family goes a long way back..That's all I know " Thana told her friend.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:42 am

"Awesome! You're the best friend ever!" Louise giggled but calmed herself when Thana began talking again. It seemed serious so she listened respectfully. She frowned as her friend explained how she came to have enough funds to buy a mansion of all things. "I'm sorry. I can't imagine what it must be like...My mum doesn't remember who i am at the moment but I know it's not the same right?" she hugged her friend again but not so much in a smothering way, one that was supposed to show compassion and share a little strength should the hugged need it.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Thana waved her hand to say it didn't matter, which it didn't. " meh, I don't really remember my parents so I don't feel anything for them. And my adoptive father wasnt a nice man so I am glad he's dead" she explained.

" hey what broom do you have?" Thana asked suddenly interested.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:00 am

That was unexpected so she let it drop for now. Glad for the change in subject Louise held out her hand for her broom to come flying over to her. "It's my dad's old firebolt. Other than the necklace he gave me for the engagement this was really the only thing he gave me. I don't see him much but he does travel a bit. Would you like to have a fly?" She asked, offering the broom to her friend with an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:20 am

"It's my dad's old firebolt. Other than the necklace he gave me for the engagement this was really the only thing he gave me. I don't see him much but he does travel a bit. Would you like to have a fly?" Louise asked, Thana just shook her head.

"Nah its cool, I'll get one from the storage" she said, walking over to the small shed near the stadium and getting a broom out. It was an old Nimbus, Thana just shrugged. It would match Louise's broom.

Walking back with it over her shoulder Thana looked at Louise, "well come on then, lets have a go. What ball do you want to use?" Thana asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:47 am

While Thana was collecting a broom Louise sent the snidget back to it's box and thought about the question before summoning the quaffle to her open hand. "How about some catch?" She asked with a grin, hopping on her broom and hovering a few feet off the ground. "Could be fun and kill a bit of time. Couldn't hurt training wise either."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:53 am

" Might not hurt for you, but I don't fly" thana replied, " but sure lets go" she said to her friend. Kicking off the ground she hovered with ease. " Oh Lou, if you want... Instead of going to Murray Manor for the next lot of Holidays , I'd love for you to come to mine, that way ou could check out the Libray as well?" Thana offered to her friend.

Getting ready Thana crouched, her senses ready to catch the ball. It would begin to see what Lou could do.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:13 am

Louise giggled and kept quite low as she flew a lap around Thana then stopped to look at her curiously. "Oh I don't stay at Murray Manor. I stay with Miss Sheridan. She's a very nice lady, she's teaching me how to act like a pureblood." She smiled a little then tossed the ball over arm for Thana to catch and weaved side to side. "But I'd love to come visit you for a few days and see the greatest library on earth." She teased and grinned once more, preparing to catch the quaffle.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:17 am

" yeah I know how that feels" thana replied, caching the ball and throwing it back. " pure bloods do this, pure bloods do that" she joked mimicking pure blooded people. " and the worst thing you can do is eat FANTAILS!!" Thana said, it was true. They were a muggle lolly.

" it's settled then, your coming to mine!" She declared happily. Getting ready to catch the ball again. Louise was good, she was really good at quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:31 am

"The atrocity!" Louise joked at the fantail remark and swooped around her broom to make the catch before tossing it right back, drifting to one side. "Awesome. I'll have to send a letter to Miss Sheridan. She uh will worry a lot if I go missing again." She grinned sheepishly not realizing her slip and waited for the ball.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:38 am

Thana ignored Lolly Lou's slip, she knew better than to invade her privacy. Hell, she knew that people noticed her going missing all he time. Keeping her secret was hard, especially when she wasn't at schools Wednesday's or Friday mornings. Thana knew a few people were starting to wonder where she went.

Catching the ball, thana quickly threw it back with ease. " So what classes are to taking this year?" Thana asked her friend, they only shared a few classes so she wanted to know what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:45 am

Another dive and Lou caught the ball, swooping under Thana and soaring up behind her. "All of the available ones. Even Muggle studies. The teacher's pretty cool and she actually teaches important stuff, kinda, we had a few fun lessons too just to get used to muggle tech and stuff." She replied and bounced the quaffle off her arms before throwing it underarm at Thana.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:50 am

" meh" thana said, catching the quaffle. " did you see the video I made? " Oh thana asked her friend. She had done a music video and named it " Alice" for muggle studies, just out of pure fun.

" I'm taking all classes," thana replied. ( some aren't actually taught by real players) " gotta find out what I'm going to do, now I have my inheritance and all" she said, throwing it back to her friend, with a fantail attached to it.

( Avril lavignes Alice video is what thana used for her video, since her FCC is Avril)
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:00 am

"I didn't no, but I bet it was awesome. Mine was just talking about lessons and magic in general for five minutes while wandering the halls." She replied and giggled seeing the sweet attached to the quaffle and happily began chewing on it while tossing the ball back again, spiraling up then down again for the joy of flying. "It's getting a bit dark, think we should head back soon?" She asked, looking over the pitch seeing the orange gold light starting to fade a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 am

" Yeah probably," thana replied to her friend, not noticing the quaffle comin right at her. The quaffle hit her and knocked her off her broom.

Thana fell out of the sky, landing on the ground perfectly. inhumanly she felt something running down her arm, just above where she wore her gloves. Somehow she had cut herself. " Bugger" was all she said, that was going to make a mess of things.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:13 am

"Bugger I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry" Louise rushed down to her friend to inspect the damage on the verge of panic. "Sorry I should have warned you. You alright, can you move anything? Where does it hurt?" She flopped off her own broom and knelt next to Thana and spotted the cut. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Thana)   Hanging out (Thana) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Thana)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next