Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So What is this place? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hercales Zebedee
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Hercales Zebedee

So What is this place? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: So What is this place? (Open)   So What is this place? (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Herc was told that he would have to get back to a school called Hogwarts. He was wondering what this place was and why he had to return to it. Anyways he was back to whatever this place was. Though when he looked around he felt under dressed though he still hadn't quite found his old belongings. Suddenly he felt dizzy and he collapsed and held his head in his hands trying not to black out again. He began to wonder when these spells would stop.

He stood up slowly and tried to get his bearings again. The grounds or whatever they were began to spin around him and Herc slowly made his way to the door or what he thought was the door. Before he collapsed again. He tried to get up once more but he failed to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What is this place? (Open)   So What is this place? (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:09 pm

The cold air was refreshing and helped to clear Brooke's head, and the witch found herself spending more and more of her free time outside. Crowded halls and classrooms only reminded her of what had happened in the bathroom, and every time someone brushed against her - and in the rush of people going to and from classes, it was impossible to avoid - she jumped, fear taking hold of her for the few brief seconds before the physical contact left.

At least that, as a prefect, she had every reason to be outside, and she had purposely requested for her duties to be either ground patrolling or after hours, so that it minimized interactions with people. As she continued to walk around, she noticed a figure in the distance and she headed towards it, wondering who else would be out. Suddenly, the figure faltered in its movements and she watched in horror as the person collapsed. Breaking into a run, she began to worry. When she reached the boy, she frowned; he was not wearing any uniform, and she didn't recognize him from any of her classes.

Kneeling down beside him, she looked him over, not seeing any visible signs of injuries. "Hey, can you hear me?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Hercales Zebedee
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Hercales Zebedee

PostSubject: Re: So What is this place? (Open)   So What is this place? (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Herc looked up when he heard a voice and he forced his head to clear. He closed his eyes then opened them and looked at who was talking to him. He did not recognize her though that was ok he for he did not remember a lot of people. He manged a small nod to answer her question before grabbing his head again he just wanted to be normal again and remember what he had forgot for it seemed to be quite a bit.

He wanted to talk but nothing seemed to form his mouth was dry all of a sudden. Still not sure where he was and was trying not to black out for he was not sure what horrors this place held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What is this place? (Open)   So What is this place? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 am

She saw him nod, and let out a soft sigh of relief, which was short lived when she saw him try and fail to produce any words. "Shhh, it's okay, don't talk," she said, imitating the voice her mother used on her patients. Brooke had followed her a few times to the hospital when they couldn't find a babysitter and her father had classified meeting (for she normally followed him to work on occasions like those).

Taking out her wand, she summoned a cup - from where, she didn't know, nor did she particularly care at this point of time - and muttered "Aguamenti." It was a spell she had only read about, not having actually learnt before, but spells had always been her forte, and she smiled in satisfaction when the stream of water came pouring out of her wand and into the cup.

Gently helping the boy into a sitting position, she handed him the cup. "Here, take a few sips," she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Hercales Zebedee
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Hercales Zebedee

PostSubject: Re: So What is this place? (Open)   So What is this place? (Open) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:49 am

Herc took a few sips of the water nodded his thanks. "Is this Hogwarts? I was told that I had to get here to attend classes what ever that means. My name is Herc.. umm can't remember the rest." He said trying to seem normal but he knew that it was useless she already saw him collapse.

All he really wanted was to see October everything seemed a little clearer when he was around her. Though Herc promised her that he would return he was frightened of this place. Did he really attend this school and if so what did it make him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What is this place? (Open)   So What is this place? (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:51 am

"Is this Hogwarts? I was told that I had to get here to attend classes what ever that means. My name is Herc.. umm can't remember the rest."

"It is," she began, but at the rest of his word, caught against a frown. "Shhhh, it's okay, don't talk," she added, not knowing how badly he was hurt internally. A memory lapse could mean a hard hit to the head, but glancing at it, there didn't seem to be any obvious signs of that kind of damage.

Raising her wand, she wondered how she could get the attention of someone, anyone, for help. She knew that a patronus could be used to send messages, but it was impossible for her to produce one - and she had tried while at home. Instead, she muttered under her breath, producing a jet of red sparks into the sky. She repeated it a few times before she saw a figure rushing over to her, and as it came closer, she recognized the person as the Flying Professor.

"Professor, I found him here while patrolling," she said, speaking hurriedly and urgently. "He can't remember who he is, but knows this place is Hogwarts..."

The Professor had interrupted her with a curt nod. "I will bring him to the hospital wing and see to it that he is taken care of. You may continue with your duties."

"Thank you, professor," she said, watching him conjure a stretcher.

It wasn't that she didn't care, but she was just so tired of dealing with people that she turned around and continued off in the direction she had come from, returning to her original position. Once again, she was left alone with her thoughts, just the way she liked it. Hoping there would be no more incidents, she continued slowly, walking aimlessly around the grounds until her time was up and she was free to go to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What is this place? (Open)   So What is this place? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

So What is this place? (Open)
Page 1 of 1