Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing to Do (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

Nothing to Do (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to Do (Open)   Nothing to Do (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 am

Lucy had finished all of her homework, and her assignments, heck she even threw in some extra study (even though she didn't need it), and now, she was bored. Very bored. She'd tried picking up a book to read, though she couldn't get into it at all. She'd thought about practising for quidditch, but wasn't bothered enough to get the gear (and besides, it was freezing outside, she'd save that torture for her scheduled practices). So, she curled up on the leather lounge, by the toasty fire, and opened her book again, trying (unsuccessfully) to drop into the world of the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do (Open)   Nothing to Do (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 pm

He was getting used to the classes and studying, but it still tired him out, and he was glad that it was the weekend. Homework had already been completed, and he was looking forward to relax by the fire in his common room before dinner. Muttering the password, he waited for the wall to slide open before making his way into the green dungeons. The fire was crackling away, sending warmth all around, and he made a beeline directly at it.

There was already someone else by the fire, but it wasn't anyone he recognized from classes. Taking a seat opposite her, he saw the book she was holding and smiled. He had very soon learnt that Brooke and his parents loved reading, and had an entire library of books in their house. Over the holidays, he, too, had picked up a love for reading - although, admittedly, it wasn't as much as the rest of his family. "It's a good book," he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do (Open)   Nothing to Do (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm

She looked up from the book she was finding hard to get absorbed into when she saw the movement of someone sitting opposite her. When she heard him speak, she gave him a small smile and set the book aside "It really is a great book," she said "Though today, it seems my brain oddly doesn't feel like reading. Just one of those days I suppose," she shrugged a little, happy to have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do (Open)   Nothing to Do (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:43 pm

"Though today, it seems my brain oddly doesn't feel like reading. Just one of those days I suppose,"

He laughed, and once again he marvelled at how much had changed from when he first attended Hogwarts. Sure, he was still shy and found striking up conversation slightly difficult, but he was improving, and the fears were slowly going away. "I understand what that's like," he said, smiling at her. "I don't think I've seen you around before," he added. The prefect badge indicated that she was at least two years older than him, and was obviously not a new comer, so the only solution was that she was in different classes than him. Maybe Brooke knew her? In his eyes, his sister was surely the most popular person in school, and therefore knew everybody and was known by everybody.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do (Open)   Nothing to Do (Open) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:42 am

"I understand what that's like," he said, smiling at her. "I don't think I've seen you around before,"

"Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've seen you either." she replied "You're younger, aren't you? Anyway, I'm Lucy Waters, it's nice to meet you," she said, holding out her hand to shake. She was always welcoming, always cheerful, and always up for a good chat with someone, especially strangers. Strangers, in her opinion, were the most interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Do (Open)   Nothing to Do (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to Do (Open)
Page 1 of 1