Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) Empty
PostSubject: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Apollo didn't know if his younger brother would come but he knew his little sister would. Maybe he could ask her for some sort of help with everything he had experienced with Ares not that long ago. Like Ares really seemed to have hated him with so much passion, even said how he wished the Nightshade would die or disappear. He knew that his brother would say things in the heat of the moment and apologize for it later but he didn't know if this was going to be one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Oxton
Belladonna Sixth Year
Belladonna Sixth Year
Aphrodite Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:55 am

Aphrodite knew she was running late and hoped that Ares hadn't arrived yet. She had heard from both her brothers about what had went down between the two of them and didn't want them being at each other's throats. Well Ares at Apollo's throat. The Nightshade loved his younger siblings too much to do anything to hurt them. Aphrodite arrived at the spot her brother told her to meet him and only saw him. "Sorry I'm late and by the looks of it our dear brother isn't here either. Was he that mad?" The Veela asked.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:21 am

Ares hadn't talken to Apollo in quite sometime and when he got an owl to meet him on the grounds of the school, he was reluctant to go. He didn't want to but he wanted to know what Apollo had to say and Ares bet his whole allowance that his big sister was invited as well. When he arrived he was of course right, Aphrodite was standing there practically shinning with beauty, it was the Veela in her though making that happen. "Hey Aphy" he greeted his sister, he just sent a glare at his big brother.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:17 am

He saw his sister come into view and was glad that one of his siblings showed up to see him. When she apologized he shook his head in reassurance. "Its okay Aphy I understand and he was extremely pissed, I've never once seen him like this" Apollo didn't mean to make his brother angry, he was just being protective and a concerned older brother but he took it to far like usual. He spotted his brother coming and sighed with relief but the relief was gone when he brother glared at him.

"I'm sorry Ares, I hate that you're mad at me" he started. "I miss talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:40 am

When Apollo began to speak, the young boy looked everywhere but at him, he really didn't want to speak to Apollo because his brother knew what he said and still said it. "You don't miss talking ro me, you miss being able to tell me what to do. Yes you're my older brother but there are times when you need to let me off the leash and just be my brother" Ares finally spoke directly to Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:43 am

Apollo listened to him speak and sighed. He couldn't do that, if he did something was going to go wrong and he didn't want that. "Ares, if I let you off the leash, who's to say something bad won't happen? I can't protect you if I shorten the leash and let you be. Hell someone could take you or Aphrodite if I let you both off and I'll feel like its my fault" Apollo replies to his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 am

Ares listened to his brother's rant and couldn't help but feel touched that, that was what his brother thought about when he wasn't with Aphrodite or himself. "Apollo" Ares said, he sighed before continuing. "You're not going to lose me, I promise you nothing is going to happen and if it does then you can't prevent it from happening" Ares didn't know what lied in his future but he knew that he was going to live in the present.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Apollo listened to what his brother was saying and still couldn't help but worry about him, his brother thought it was easy for.Apollo to just stop being protective. He is the oldest, it is his job to protect and stand by his siblings no matter what. "Its not that easy to just stop and you never know what could happen Ares, something awful could happen and I won't have any control of it or you for that matter" Apollo explains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)   Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxton conversation (Aphrodite and Ares)
Page 1 of 1