Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying not to get caught (Ares)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Trying not to get caught (Ares) Empty
PostSubject: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:58 am

Brayden was walking around the school late at night, he wasn't really sure why but it probably had to do with not being able to sleep with one of his roommates snoring like a cow. Brayden somehow found himself in the kitchens and saw that there really wasn't anyone there, well there was one person and it was Ares Oxton, a boy in his classes. 'I wonder what he is doing here?' Brayden asked himself.

"Hello" Brayden said getting his attention.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Ares decided that he was going to pull a prank on a lot of people... including his older siblings. While putting itching powder in most of the food along with a lot of lemon juice and garlic powder mixed into it. Ares was so into his prank that he didn't hear anyone come in until he heard someone speak. The Wormwood jumped and looked to the voice. He recognized the boy from his classes. "Hello, I swear this is not what it looks like" Ares couldn't keep a straight face and began to laugh.

"Aw man, I was kidding, this is exactly what it looks like" Ares confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Brayden couldn't help but be amused at this kid, he knew the Wormwood from his classes but never actually knew his name or had a chance to talk to him. Brayden was actually a little shocked that this boy was actually in here in the middle of pulling a prank and it looked like it was for everyone. "Don't worry I won't say anything. I am Brayden Count by the way and may I ask how you came up with all of this?" Brayden meant with the whole prank thing.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:26 am

Ares waited for his fellow classmate to go off screaming how Ares was doing something he wasn't supposed to do. Which is why when his classmate told Ares his name and said he wouldn't tell, the Wormwood was stunned. "I'm Ares Oxton" he introduced to the boy in front of him. "If you don't mind my asking, why won't you tell? A lot of people would to try and be a suck up and want extra points for ratting out the guilty party" Ares asked in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:48 am

When the boy introduced himself as Ares Oxton, Brayden nodded. The boy heard about Ares's older siblings, Brayden was in the same house as the boy's older sister Aphrodite. When Ares asked why Brayden wouldn't tell, the Belladonna shrugged. "I don't believe in snitching someone out, I wouldn't want anyone doing it to me when I pull a prank" Brayden shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:19 am

Ares perked up at this new found information. Did Brayden really pull pranks on people? Was he lying to Ares? Was he being entirely serious? Did the Wormwood find a new pranking buddy in the Belladonna? Ares had no idea which of these questions to think. Ares liked doing his pranks alone but it wouldn't be so bad if someone was to assist him on a few pranks here and there. "You like pranking people? What is your most epic prank you have ever pulled? I am a pranking master so I deserve to know."
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Brayden could see the wheels running wildly in Ares's head when Brayden said how he liked too prank people. Then the questions came and the Belladonna answered them all honestly. "Yes I love pranking people, I think all boys our ages do. As for my most epic prank ever" Brayden had to think about that one. He had pulled a lot and all of them were awesome. "Well I will have to go with my first prank ever and that was when I was six and I went to a public pool and poured blue die into the pool and everyone turned blue" Brayden answered.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Ares was now really starting to like school, he found someone who just like him loves to prank people and anyone. When Brayden explained how he loved pranking and how everyone their age that was a boy pranks and enjoys it, Ares grinned. "I wish that were true, I know I love and you do as well, but I know when my older brother was this age he mostly focused on school" Ares rolled his eyes at his brother's tactics. When Brayden explained his most epic prank, Ares couldn't control his laughter. "I would have paid to have seen that" he continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Brayden didn't know what it was like for older siblings to disapprove at what you were naturally good at, he was an only child so that meant he had absolutely no idea what was to come of being scowled by anyone other then your parents. "Yeah I have no idea what that is like but if pranking makes someone happy, they should not quit because someone they're related to hates it. I know my parents scowled me and wonder what is wrong with me for pranking people but I still continue to do it" Brayden explained his situation with his parents.

The Belladonna boy laughed. "Yeah, it was hysterical and I wish you could have been there, it would have been a blast."
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Ares knew that Brayden was a good and amazing guy and him saying exactly what he always says is something that amazes him. Ares knew from that moment on that him and Brayden would get along just fine and they could even become best friends because from what Brayden was saying, he was like Ares in ways. "Exactly, I try and tell my family that and they will always be like 'that's something children do, how are you going to use that to pay your bills when you're older?'" He mocked his father.

"It would have, maybe you could help me with this prank. I am trying to prank the entire school" Ares had a glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Brayden felt bad for his knew found friend, from what Ares was telling him, Brayden was getting the vibe that Ares' parents expected a lot from the young Wormwood. The Belladonna couldn't help but feel like Ares wanted to prove people wrong about who he was. "Is that why you try so hard? Because you want to live up to your parents and show them that you're more then who you say?" Brayden asked. Ares may not have said it but he knew it was implied.

Brayden laughed. "What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Ares knew he was finally caught by someone, his siblings didn't understand what it was like to be him and usually they'd think he was childish when he'd bring something like that up. "Yes it is, last year my sister got Student of the Year for Belladonna, mind you that was the second time she won because the year before she won as well and my brother won for the first time last year for Nightshade, my parents were so proud of them but when they asked why I didn't get Student of the Year, I told them that I was focused on better things. I swear they hate me because I don't take school as seriously as my older siblings do" Ares explained to his friend.

"Lets forget about that kind of talk and focus on this prank, put this in a few of the items" Ares handed Brayden candy that causes warts to go over ones face.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Brayden Listened to his new found friend explain how his older siblings got Student of the Year the previous year, he knew who go those awards but had no idea that two of them were Ares's older siblings. The Belladonna felt bad for him, he had so much on his plate with everything, now it seemed like his parents wanted him to turn out like his older siblings. "I'm sorry Ares, I had no idea that you're going through that. At least you're not dealing with an arranged marriage on your plate" Brayden said.

Brayden was handed the candy and began mixing the candy into food items. "This will be epic" Brayden said to him.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 am

Ares knew that what Brayden said was true, he knew that if he told anyone his problems they'd apologize and he'll just accept it because that was the best he could do. The Wormwood really did try in school but he knew that he'd never be good enough compared to his siblings, there will always be some sort of problem. No Ares! Snap out of it, focus on your prank! He thought to himself, he wasn't going to let his mind go to that place. "Thanks and what do you mean arranged marriage?" Ares was a little stunned that a twelve year old like himself was going through something like that.

"Oh it will" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:26 pm

When Ares asked about what arranged marriage, Brayden realized what he said and sighed. It was weird if you asked him how he was being forced into a marriage with a girl he has never even met before, it was weird and his parents knew that. There were times when Brayden just wanted to meet a girl a run away with her and away from his parents but he knew he'd get caught if that was to happen. He'd get hunted down and brought back. "When I was a baby my parents made a deal with another pureblooded family that when me and their daughter graduated from school we'll marry and have an heir. I hate that I'm stuck in this situation" Brayden sighed.

"Totally."
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Ares was absolutely stunned by this new piece of information. He hadn't expected his new found friend to be dealing with that kind of issue, Ares could never see Brayden as the guy who was stuck in an arranged marriage with someone... like ever. "Wow dude, I wasn't expecting that kind of family issue with you, I would have thought that it was something completely different but I guess not" Ares voiced his opinion. "So do you know who the girl is? Does she go here?" Ares asked his questions.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Brayden couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, no one ever expected that of him, like who could? It was totally weird if you asked Brayden, he didn't like how he was being sold off like a pawn to some girl just so he could keep his family's Pureblood line completely Pure. "Trust me I was just as shocked when I was told that I was being married off to" Brayden honestly replied. "Heck I wish it was different" he continued.

"Honestly I don't know her name or if she goes here or not. My parents won't tell me until I hit seventeen" Brayden answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to get caught (Ares)   Trying not to get caught (Ares) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying not to get caught (Ares)
Page 1 of 1