Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:15 am

Seeing how she healed him explained a lot of what he thought had been hallucinations. The cooling feeling and odd tingling of the blue form-thing healing his skin. There were no marks, nothing to show anything had happened in the first place.
When Thana stopped at his burn Skye looked at her a little pleadingly,
"Can you heal that one too? I don't want to see it anymore," A tear leaked out, he hated the constant reminder of Josh's power over him.
"If not, it's ok, I understand, but if you can...?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 am

Thana watched as Skye gave his permission for her to heal the rest of him, "Of course I can heal it, I just wanted your permission" she told him kindly, taking a breath before allowing her Isolde to flow again, she concentrated her power and will onto the burn, letting it flow from her and healing the wound. It was deeper than what she had thought, but it would still heal. She let her Isolde flow, capturing and getting rid of the mark, making certain she removed it.

Soon there nothing left, but the skin was still open, Thana could tell Skye looked a little worried. "Just wait" she told him kindly, watching is his skin started knitting itself back, removing all traces, the Isolde stayed in his body, working its way through all of his bloodstream, healing everything on its way. Thana let it flow through him, it would do its magic for the night. "There, now you can rest, do you have any pain?" Thana asked Skye, quite willing to take it away if he had any.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:27 am

Skye looked at Thana and was amazed. She had such power and was so nice, and he was just amazed. With everything finally starting to take hold in his brain, Skye felt hazy, almost drunk. He smiled,
"Thank you for healing me, you're really cool!" And he felt his eyes getting heavy. The blue hadn't come out this time, but he wasn't worried. He smiled at Thana and felt safe as he drifted towards a natural sleep, rather than the oppressive, but welcoming darkness of before.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Thana watched Skye sleep peacefully for the rest of the night, she kept her Isolde in him, letting him heal. She knew she shouldn't have healed him so well, it would ask questions. Lucas visited once in the night to check on the both of them, they had a small chat, nothing to interesting.

When Skye finally woke up early the next morning she just smiled at him. "Morning sleepy head" she said getting up, her back and shoulders protesting from the hours of watch in the shadows. Thana walked over to Skye and put her hand on his, extracting her Isolde from him. "How're you feeling now? " she asked the little boy, watching as Lucas walked in to do his morning checks. "Oh here comes trouble!" she joked with Skye, watching Lucas walk over.

Lucas did his few checks, before leaving them to it, after assuring Skye "That you are in good hands" Thana just smiled, "You should be ready to go in a few hours" Thana told him, she had been thinking most of the night. Her next topic was going to be touchy at best. "Skye I know you know who did this to you, and I would ask but I know you won't tell me..However I don't want you attacked again. So how about we have a compromise?" she asked. "If you ever need help or you are in trouble, just call me okay? Call me with this" she said handing Skye a small ring, it had a funny design on it. A Celtic design similar to the one Thana wore around her neck. On it was a small blue gem, a sapphire. In it was a minute amount of her Isolde inside the sapphire, giving it an unearthly glow. "To call me just ask and I will know" she promised Skye.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Skye had peaceful dreams that night. Safe and cozy he slept all night like a brick. When he opened his eyes and saw Thana he was really happy, the fact that she stayed to look out for him filled the boy with all kinds of warm and fuzzy feelings.

"If you ever need help or you are in trouble, just call me okay? Call me with this" she said handing Skye a small ring, it had a funny design on it. A Celtic design similar to the one Thana wore around her neck.

Skye took the ring carefully, and smiled at her. He put it on his finger and just looked at it. The intricate designs were gorgeous, and the blue stunning, Skye loved it!
"Thank you!" He said sincerely, "you've helped me so much, thank you" Skye couldn't express the strength of his connection to her. She had done so much for him, and asked for nothing, hardly knew him, and yet... Thanks was an amazing person, and Skye vowed to always stick by her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:17 am

"Thank you!" He said sincerely, "you've helped me so much, thank you" Skye couldn't express the strength of his connection to her. "It's alright, I know how it feels to be different...I knowhow it feels to be ...alone" Thana answered Skye. It was true, she knew how it felt to be different, and most of all to be alone. "I know we don't have the same gifts, but we both share a secret that normal magic people wouldn't understand. You should ask Lucas, I mean Professor Faowind about peculiarities. He is more than meets the eye as well..He's not like other Healers. He understands " Thana explained. As Lucas had kept her powers a secret, Thana was bound to do the same.

"Now down to the important things, what would you like for breakfast???" Thana asked her little friend. "And don't worry, the ring never fails. I have a few other friends that use them as well..." Thana said, she didn't think Skye needed to know who it was that used them. "Do you have any questions?? If so now is the time to ask" Thana said kindly, still looking over Skye, making sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2