Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:52 am

Louise followed Thana into the sterile room and immediately clocked Skye's bed, giving her friend an apologetic smile before rushing over to him, pulling up a seat to the side of the bed. She wasn't sure if the boy was awake or not so she just sat and watched. It felt odd though, like it had done when she learned that Yoshi had died in her first year, she wondered why she hadn't been pulled to Skye, seeing as he must have been in real danger, or perhaps it wasn't life threatening? Maybe that was it. Well she was here now and if she could help she would, that much she could do.

She looked up to see where Thana had gotten to, but her attention moved to the poor kid int he hospital bed. She made a mental note to send him something in the morning, hopefully it would cheer him up. "Skye, you awake?" She whispered, checking to see if he moved.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:19 am

Lucas watched as two girls entered, he knew one to be Thana, the other, one of his students. Louise, a Slytherin. He watched as they went to Skye, then Thana came over to him. "Well?" he asked, knowing that she would tell him. "She wants to talk to the boy" Thana informed him. They didn't need to talk with words, Thana's healing on him made them have a link, a mental link. And they both knew ancient Latin, so they spoke with that. "I think I know who did it" Thana told him, "You found a scent?" Lucas asked, "Yes" Thana replied, but she wouldn't tell him who."Oh well, looks like you better go speak to your friend" Lucas told Thana, she did so. "I will be back later" she said, walking back to Louise.

A/N I am both Lucas and Thana so...I think I can GM!
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:23 am

Skye heard shuffling in the room. Slowly waking up out of the haze of potions he's been given, Skye took in his surroundings.
"Skye, you awake?"
Skye turned his head slowly, seeing Louise and Thana sitting near him he smiled gently.
"Hey," his voice sounded rough, it was probably dry from all the potions, and also, y'know, the screaming from before. Skye didn't want to think about that though, his body ached and he just wanted to enjoy seeing some friends.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:25 am

Thana talked with Lucas, briefly, but it was enough. She would go speak to the culprit later, but for now she was concerned for the boy. "How is he?" Thana asked Louise, standing next to her, looking down at the boy. She picked up the file at the end of the bed, and started reading it. She put it back down, luckily she had known Lucas long enough to be able to read his writing. "He will be fine he has been given the proper medication, Peryactil, Proxocollin and Neurastable" she said. Before once again realizing, she had shown her ...weirdness. She couldn't help it, she just knew things, and she could read Skye's body and tell that he was fine, his organs were functioning normally, now all he needed was rest.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:39 am

Louise was relieved he seemed alright, if a little horse. She smiled and leaned forward to brush his hair out of his eyes. "Hey, how are you feeling now? Besides the obvious?" she asked, looking over at Thana and grinning hearing her read off the chart. She had no clue what half the words were but ignored it as medical speak for, recovering.
"Did you swallow a dictionary when you were a kid." She teased, not meaning anything by it, and was impressed with the Ravenclaw's wealth of knowledge. She turned back to sky. "I'll send some sweets for you in the morning, does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:47 am

Thana didn't pick up on Louise's joking. So she answered "No I didn't swallow it, I just know medical terms, also I was here when he was healed" Thana said evenly before looking up. "So how are you feeling Skye?" she asked. "Do you know who hurt you, did you see?" She asked the poor boy. "Oh and Louise, avoid glycerine lollies for tomorrow, " before realizing she sounded to cold.."But double up on the sugar and sweets, and if he isn't sick from it all by breakfast your not doing well enough" Thana told Louise, while looking down kindly on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:58 am

Lucas walked back over, hearing the boy was awake. He took a look at Skye, not touching him, just asking questions. "If you don't mind, I would like to check your breathing" he told the little boy. His Aurora colours showed he was a gifted. A 'morhpagus' Lucas thought, know he knew why the little boy didn't really talk to him. He knew how doctors wanted to know about abilities, he had grown up with it all his life, luckily however his gifts were hideable. Unlike some unlucky few that he knew who couldn't hide their gifts.

"Thana, would you mind getting my stethoscope?" He asked her, watching as she walked out and went to go get it. "Well it looks like she has given you the right prescription, lots and lots of sugar and lollies, but no Glycerine. " he told Louise, "And don't mind Thana, she finds it difficult to get on with people her own age, " Lucas said before going back to Skye. "Don't worry Skye, between Thana and the Lolliologist here, you will be fine" he told Skye. Lucas watched Thana come back. "Thankyou" he said, doing the final few checks on Skye. "Don't worry Skye, my professional opinion is that you will be fine" he informed the boy before walking away. The children would want to talk, especially Louise, Thana on the other hand, didn't need to. She was good at observing, too good in fact.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:27 am

Skye's head swam with the sudden influx of people and questions. Trying to keep everything straight Skye smiled weakly,
"I'm feeling better, my leg and side aches, it's hard to look at the marks..." Skye trailed off thinking about the burn that was slowly fading. FILTH written into his skin. He shook that thought from his head, he had to stay positive!

Skye was a little tense and nervous while the Professor checked him over. Not fully following what he was supposed to eat Skye just nodded along confused.
"Thank you for the sweets!" Skye's full dimpled smile came out, "I like sweets!" He said and then giggled. It felt weird, being semi lucid semi not.

"Do you know who hurt you, did you see?"

Skye panicked for a moment, Josh's threats playing back in his head. He didn't want to end up like the other Hufflepuff, the one who died.
"No, I-uh, didn't see. They snuck up on me, and I never saw their face"
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:22 am

Lou frowned, wondering if she'd said something wrong. She let it go and nodded to the professor before looking back at Skye who seemed to be a bit loopy from all the potions. "Well I'll send you plenty of chocolates, nothing with Glycerin I promise." She saw the look of horror on the boy's face and moved from the chair to the edge of his bed and took his hand. "It's alright, they wont hurt you here." She re-assured, hoping she was right in saying that.
She thought for a moment then got an idea, she pulled out her wand and aimed it at the ceiling. "Expecto patronum." She waited a moment and smiled when the silvery falcon soared from the end of her wand,m circled and then perched itself on the headboard of Skye's bed. "I can leave him here if you like, so you wont be on your own after curfew."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Thana watched as Lucas walked away, "I shall stay" she told him in Latin, before resuming her focus on Skye. She noticed that Louise could and did do a patronus, "I am going to go get some things" she told them. She walked out, leaving them to talk, she knew that Louise wouldn't hurt Skye, and she needed her to go so she could speak alone with him, but it would be later. For now she went and got a few things, leaving the two alone to talk.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:57 am

Skye watched in wonder as a silvery falcon flew around the room then perched in Skye's headboard.
"Woah!" He tried to touch it but couldn't, "That's so cool! How do you do that?" A warm feeling spread across him, "He can stay?" Skye asked, "Yeah! I'd love him to stay!"

"He can always hurt me," Skye wispered, "I'm not safe anywhere!" The terror washed over him, but wasn't as strong as it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 am

It was heartbreaking to watch Skye break down like that, Louise shifted again and bundled him close to her, stroking his head softly and cooing. "Shh shh it's alright, not here, he wont hurt you here. I promise. If I have to stay here all night I will. You should learn how to make a patronus next year, then you can cast your own to stay watch hm? Try and sleep now ok? we all want you to get better." She kissed the top of his head, and smiled for him, hoping she was doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:19 am

Thana spoke to Lucas, watching him speak. Shortly she came back and overheard them two, she quietly sat down next to Skye. "I will look after him" Thana told Louise, "You should go back to your dorm..." She told her quietly. "I will stay with him, through the night" she told Louise. "If you don't mind Skye?" Thana asked. "That way I will be able to let Lucas take the night off," she told them. Wondering if Skye remembered what had happened the night he was brought in. The night she first used her Isolde on someone apart from Lucas, she still needed to heal Skye more, but wasn't willing to until she had his permission and they were alone. "Louise, I will stay with him for the night" she said to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Skye soaked up the comfort. He was so used to physical contact-hugs, pats, brushes, fist bumps, high fives- at home and ten suddenly almost cut off from the easy affection that it common in his town. Louise hugged him and Skye was able to let find Josh's threats for at least a little bit.

"Will my patronus be able to warn me if someone comes in?" Skye wasn't familiar with these magic...beings, but they seemed really cool.

Skye nodded at Louise's suggestion. And felt more at ease with the other girl than the healer. He didn't know the man very well, but he was just nervous around Healers in general. And Thana was different, unique, special. Skye liked all of those, he felt they could be great friends
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:48 am

Lucas came back briefly, wanting to speak to Thana. "Can I have you again for a moment?" he asked her, they walked a little way. "I will stay with him for the night Lucas, I want to keep an eye on him" Thana said to her friend. "And what if someone tries to come back and finish the job?" Lucas asked, without realizing. Thana just smiled, giving him an all-knowing smile. Before walking back to the boy and his friend. "What if someone tries to finish the job with me here?" she said to him in Latin. "Put it this way, I pity the poor bastard who tries to get past me" Thana said in English again, before trans versing back to Latin, "I can handle myself, I am a death eater you know" she informed Lucas, before moving back to the boy. Lucas walked over to the small group, "Well, you are in capable hands Mr Summers, I shall leave you to it for the night. I bid you adieu, and hopefully you will get a good nights sleep" He said. "It seems that Thana has decided to break school rules and stay here with you for the night, do not worry. She is more than capable of keeping an eye on you" He informed Skye and Louise, winking at Thana as well. "Thankyou Professor" Thana replied, watching her friend leave for the night. She just stood, keeping an eye on Louise and Skye.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:15 am

"I should think so, they're like temporary pets, well guardians. They'll keep an eye out for you." She smiled but when Thana said she'd stay to watch over Skye she as a bit loathe to leave. She stayed put for a few minutes longer, at least until she could see Skye nodding off to sleep.
"Alright. I'll send a small hamper of sweets up in the morning then." She smiled at her new friend and her Professor before gently easing herself off the bed and petting her patronus before taking her leave. She fiddled with the pendant on her necklace, at the door, making sure no one was coming up or down the halls. "Goodnight all, keep him safe please?" She looked back at Thana before leaving for the night.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:33 am

Thana watched as Louise left, "Goodnight all, keep him safe please?" Thana saw and heard Louise say, grateful that she didn't say anything about the rule breaking she was about to do. She didn't need to say anything to Louise, she simply looked at her. Then she changed, gone was the appearance of a sweet innocent little girl. In her place was a watcher, a protector. Thana changed her body language, even her stance and appearance. Her face became watchful, protecting. She nodded to Louise, her nod telling her that she would keep him safe all through the night.

Thana watched as the boy settled down again, before changing into her more comfortable clothes. . She didn't know how long the boy would sleep for, nor would she heal him until he was fully awake again. She quickly shut the doors to the hospital wing, if anyone needed healing Lucas would be notified first. That way, Lucas would tell Thana he was coming, if it was anyone else. Well...It would be their bad luck. Thana crouched down into the shadows, becoming virtually invisible so that only Skye would be able to see her. She watched the boy, feeling very protective of him. He reminded her of a boy she knew, "but that was a long time ago" she thought to herself. Sighing, before taking up her watch.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Skye smiled as he dozed, hearing candy he perked up a bit.
"Thank you! I love candy," he said shyly.
After Louise left Skye saw a shift in Thana. Oddly enough, it didn't make him feel uneasy, he felt protected.
"Thank you for staying," he whispered, "I'm a bit nervous that he-the attacker, might come back" he said with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:07 pm

["Thank you for staying,"I'm a bit nervous that he-the attacker, might come back" Skye said to Thana, she looked at Skye making sure her could see her face. "Skye no one will hurt you again, I will make sure of it" she promised him. Thana wondered what Skye remembered, she wondered if he remembered her healing him with her Isolde. Luckily he was in and out of consciousness, so she hoped he might not remember what happened.

When Skye came in Thana had no choice but to heal him, he was too injured. She had calmed his mind first, then let her Isolde take on its blue spirit form. A solid form of sorts, she had used it to heal his major injuries. That had been hard enough, it was hard to heal when people were trying to get in to ask him questions. Thana had healed the worst of the injuries, trusting Lucas to look after the rest, unfortunately Lucas wasn't able to heal all of his wounds, not without leaving scars. Lucas had told her that, and asked if Thana would heal the rest of his injuries. Thana had said no, not without Skye's permission. So now she waited.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:16 pm

"Skye no one will hurt you again, I will make sure of it" she promised him.

"But how can you promise that? I don't want you to get hurt too," Skye didn't remember much after Aza helped him. He vaguely remembered the headmaster doing...something, but that was about it. Well, there was a blue light, but Skye was sure that was his imagination. His imagined heaven or something.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:00 pm

"But how can you promise that? I don't want you to get hurt too," Skye told Thana, to that she just laughed softly. "Skye you don't need to worry about me, really. I can protect myself AND you" she said. How curious this little boy was, worried about her safety. "Lets have a look at your injuries" Thana told Skye, "Don't worry I promise I won't hurt you, " she promised the little Hufflepuff.

She looked at his inuries, his major ones were healed. But it was as Lucas said, some of his cuts and injuries would leave scars if they were healed..Normally. She noticed one big burn, and the word. Filth was branded into his skin. She didn't want him to keep that, it would be horrible. Thana knew exactly how he felt, she considered her options. Deciding on one. "Skye if you want..I can heal you" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:41 pm

"Skye you don't need to worry about me, really. I can protect myself AND you"
The conviction Thana had in her voice as she said it convinced Skye he didn't have to worry. Skye smiled at her, he felt safe, and that was a luxury.

"Lets have a look at your injuries"

The hospital ridden boy nodded nervously,
He knew Thana was careful and nice, but after so many hospital visits as a child he was always weary.
"I trust you" was all he said; it spoke enough on it's own.

"Skye if you want..I can heal you" she offered.

Skye looked at her, he knew she helped heal him originally, but Skye didn't know she was capable of more than the Professor.
"You can?" He asked tentatively, he didn't want to get his hopes up too much, if they would just be crushed.
Skye lowered his voice, even though they were alone,
"Do you have a power? I do," he confessed quietly. It wasn't a big deal to tell her; he's practically announced it in class. Telling it in an infirmary however, was completely against his own personal promises.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:08 pm

"Do you have a power? I do," Skye asked Thana, she just smiled. "I know you have powers, your a morphagus right?" she asked, she was pretty sure that was right. The technical term was Metamorpagus, but people with Gifts just called it morphing, or morphagus. Thana could tell Skye was wary of telling her in a hospital, she would be to. She knew how he felt, she had looked up his file. He was in hospital regulary as a child. Thana was regulary doing tests, trying to find out about her Gifts.

"Yes Skye, I have a power ..of sorts" she told him, sitting on the bed next to him. She wasn't better than Lucas, not in the way he healed. But she had her Isolde, making it much easier to heal. Thana looked at Skye, "I can show you if you want" she offered. Indicating to his ...FILTH wound. "I can make it go away with only a tiny tiny faint scar that won't be noticeable" she told him. It was a deep wound, so there would be a tiny scar, no one would be able to notice it. Not even if they tried looking for it, but Skye would be able to see it no doubt. "But it is up to you, I promised Lucas I wouldn't heal you anymore until I had your permission"
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:56 am

Skye nodded, they already knew he was a metamorphagus, but they didn't know that he was able to also turn into a small puppy, that was why healers to a 'special interest' in him.
Skye made his hair flip to blue and then back to normal; he was tired, so morphing was difficult.

"I can show you if you want"

Skye's curiosity got the better of him and he nodded, he wasn't nervous; he trusted Thana, but he didn't want to miss anything. Watching to see how she could heal him, Skye gave a small smile,
"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:42 am

Thana watched as Skye changed his hair colour, she thought it was a good trick. "Nice one" she told him, then noticed as he got into position so he could watch her. She gently and tenderly grabbed his arm, where all of the cuts and the FILTH was written on his arm. She just looked at him kindly, making sure he wanted her to heal him. Then she started.

She let her Isolde flow from her hands, gently above him. Her Isolde took on its blue spirit form, gently flowing from her hands to his skin. It gently went over his cuts, going into them and healing them. Making the cuts and pain go away, she stopped before she got to his deeper mark. The one that said FILTH, she stopped and let him have a look. She wouldn't go any further without his permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)    Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Skye (Thana, Lucas, Skye)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next