Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday Meet up! (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:11 am

Thana could sense that Louise had said a bit much, but she didn't ask. She knew that some things were better left unsaid. "I'm sorry" she said. "Well at least yours are alive, and you have Josh's family...and your carer" Thana said, it was a bit awkward, then she smiled at what Louise said next. "I wouldn't say easy to talk to, you are the only person except for Brooke that can have a normal conversation with me" she told Louise, "Usually I don't speak, as you've seen in class...And if I do everything thinks I am weird" Thana said aloud. "And hey, who wouldn't agree to lollies?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:18 am

"I'm still working out what Josh's parents think of me..his mother writes now and then, she seems interested in the sweets I make." She smiled then, feeling a little better, pausing only for a moment when Thana mentioned people thought she was weird. "I don't think weird should be a word used to describe anyone at this school, I mean compared to muggles everything here is strange. besides it'd be boring if everyone thought and did things the same as everyone else. Variety is the spice of life, or so they say." She gave Thana's arm a reassuring squeeze. "Oh between me and you, Josh has a sweet tooth too, especially my chocolate polar bears." She grinned, making it so no one would hear that but Thana.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:31 am

Thana listened as Louise told her of Josh's parents, "Trust me Louise, I am weird...even for a witch" she said, watching as Louise spoke. Louise would make the perfect Pureblood, she was graceful, eloquent and...beautiful. Thana felt a little jealous, Louise was popular, and everyone liked her. Even though Thana didn't care what people thought of her, the bullying got a bit much at times. Thana then spotted the staircases, and smiled at Louise. "Race you to the bottom!" she said, jumping on to one of the bannisters, they were currently at the top of the school. She slid down leaving Louise at the top, she wasn't scared of falling, and all of the stairs moved when they sensed her coming down. She hoped Louise would follow, even if she didn't slide down on the bannisters like her!
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:41 am

Louise didn't see what was weird about Thana but let the subject drop for now. "What?!" She saw the girl slide down the banister then began to run after her, about halfway down she had to jump the false step, luckily not snapping an ankle on the landing, seemed she over judged the jump and landed at the bottom, having to roll, landing on her back and giggling madly. "I am never doing that again." She sat up and looked back up the staircase, wondering how she managed that jump, and without getting hurt too.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:02 am

Thana watched as Louise followed her down, before jumping. She instinctively protected her with her Isolde, once again she didn't know how she did it. But she did, Louise landed a little awkwardly, but safely. She quickly ran to Louise, "Are you okay?" she asked her friend, worried that she might not of been able to help her friend.

A/N I have permission to GM.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:06 am

Once the Slytherin had stopped giggling she nodded. "I'm fine, I've had worse falls." She stood up then and dusted down her skirt and cloak, checking that nothing had broken in her bag. "I'll bet I'd never be able to do that again though if I tried. So where to now?" She asked, grinning like a fool. "Hey should we head to the transfiguration classroom? Perhaps the teacher would be able to help with being an animagus?" She asked, looking excited by the prospect.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:13 am

"Sure" Thana said, "And I highly doubt you would be able to do it again" she thought out loud. She smiled to herself on the inside, "If you do become an animagus, what do you want to be?" Thana enquired, walking to to the classroom. She wondered if the teacher was there, she had a few questions herself. They walked to the classroom, passing only a few students. "Looks like the attack on Skye really did scare the others" Thana noted to Louise, looking as there were only a few people in the corridors, and they were always in a group of at least two.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:20 am

"Something small, and quick, perhaps that could climb or burrow. I don't think I need something flying, I can do that with a broom. What about you?" She asked, then looked at how few students were out in small groups. "WHAT!? Skye got attacked! By who? Where? Is he alright?" Seemed the rumors were true, a list of expletives ran through her mind and her thoughts of learning animagus magic was forgotten. "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:26 am

Thana nodded as Louise asked a million questions about Skye. "Yeah it is...He is alright, he is in the Hospital Wing with Lucas" she said, then realized that she wasn't supposed to use first names of teachers usually. "I mean Professor Faowind,  We can go see him if you want, as for who did it I don't know" She said, "Did you want to go see him?" Thana asked, knowing full well that it was close to curfew, she didn't care and she knew Lucas wouldn't mind either. He knew that she rarely, if ever was actually in her House when she was supposed to be.

Last edited by Thana Semele on Fri May 23, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:09 am

Louise felt like she was falling into a dark well, that is until Thana spoke again, she nodded. "Yes, please, if we could?" She didn't know the boy well but she'd seen him in a few classes looking like he really needed some tlc, she turned and headed towards the hospital wing. "Sorry about the change in plans, but I want to make sure he's ok. Do you think he'd tell us who did it?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:19 am

"I don't think he will tell us" Thana replied, she had a feeling she could make him tell her, but not with Louise present. "Don't worry, I don't mind the change" she said, expertly taking Louise to the Hospital Wing, she pushed open the doors and walked in, "Funny how no one notices I don't make a sound" she thought to herself, she was good at that, being quiet. She took Louise over to Skye, and gently opened the curtain. "Skye?" she said. "Hey, I'm the girl who was here when you were brought in" she told him gently, before noticing Lucas. "I'll leave you to it, " Thana said walking off and going to Lucas. Leaving her to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Meet up! (Thana)   Friday Meet up! (Thana) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Meet up! (Thana)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2