Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We meet again (Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

We meet again (Jackson) Empty
PostSubject: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Diem wanted to get away from all the hectic noise of people greeting their friends and chatting about their summers. Diem snuck out of the common room and out into the corridor. Before she knew it, she found herself up on the rooftop over looking the view. It was a great view and she absolutely loved looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:15 am

It was night once more and that meant only one thing, time to prove once again that the accident hadn't changed him. After his talk with the annoying Wormwood, Jackson had ended up thinking more than he wanted to and Jackson Blake was not a thinking man. No, he much preferred action.

Sneaking out of the dungeons and up to the roof had been child's play, finding Diem up on the roof a stroke of luck.

"Well well, don't you get prettier every time we meet," he smirked, detaching himself from the shadows to come stand by her side. "Gravity seems to have no affect on them either," he mused, eyes automatically drawn to her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:36 am

Diem was looking out to the view when she jumped because she didn't know that someone was there with her. Diem turned around to see Jackson. The same Jackson she had a make out session with in the Prefects bathroom and was caught by Mary. Jackson stood by her side. "Why thank you Jackson, it's nice seeing you again as well" to be honest Diem had a feeling she'd be seeing him around, but she never really thought they'd talk because he seemed like a heart throb. Diem saw that his eyes went to her red long sleeve shirt that she matched with a pair of black shorts and red and black chucks.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:01 pm

"Why thank you Jackson, it's nice seeing you again as well"

"Jax," the boy corrected, trying not to make a face at the mention of his full first name. Relaxing his face into its usual smirk, the boy drew closer to Diem, an inviting look in his coal black eyes.

"Merida told me three things before I started school," he recounted, amusement dripping off every word. "To always be myself," he recalled, bringing up an index finger as if counting.

"To not get in any trouble," another finger joined the first, making the count to two.

"And to always respect a pretty girl," he finished, leaning closer to Diem without actually touching her. "Guess which one of the three rules I'm going to break now?"
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:06 am

Diem heard Jackson.. Jax correct himself. She had totally forgot that he hated being called Jackson and always used his nickname. "Sorry Jax, I sort of forgot that you hated being called by your real name" Diem apologized to him. When the brunette saw him inching closer to her, her breath got caught in her throat and it was like she couldn't speak. When he told her three things he was always supposed to do, he asked which one he was going to break.

"The second one?" She whispered. Jax was so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:21 am

"Sorry Jax, I sort of forgot that you hated being called by your real name"

"There's nothing in a name," the boy chuckled, closing his eyes for a moment to take in Diem's perfume. The boy couldn't tell if she'd changed it over the summer, it still smelt delectable though and that was good enough for him.

When she guessed he was going to break the second rule, Jackson smirked. "You think so..?" he asked, bring his hand up to her face, lightly stroking her cheek with a lone finger.

"So, did you miss me as much as I missed you, doll?"
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:46 am

Diem heard him say there was nothing to the name and nodded. The brunette saw that he sort of smelled her and Diem realized she wore perfume. She loved the lavender perfume that her mother would always buy her and it smelled wonderful. That is what she was wearing now.

"No. I have a feeling you're going to break the last one" Diem knew that the entire time but she wasn't sure until now. When he asked if she missed him as much as he missed her. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" Diem said to him. A hint of a smile coming to her face.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:46 am

"No. I have a feeling you're going to break the last one"

"You know what," the boy chuckled, taking that as a clear invitation. "I just might do that," he whispered, inching closer to her until their lips were a bare centimeter apart. "With your permission of course."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"

"Now don't go breaking my heart," the boy admonished softly as one of his hands crept up behind her, encircling Diem's waist to draw her closer. "I might feel real unappreciated if you do that," he finished before laying a soft kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:13 pm

When Jax got closer to her lips, Diem couldn't think straight. Her mind was all over the place and she hated to admit it but Jax was the kind of guy she'd sort of go for, but then again he looked like a guy who would break a girl's heart. "I bet you would" Diem whispered. They were so close Diem thought that if they were any closer, they'd end up doing things on this rooftop.

When Jax said don't go breaking his heart, she couldn't help but grin. "Aw, why not?" She teased. The brunette felt his hands creep up behind her encircling his waist, it caused goose bumps to form on her skin. Her breath hitched in her throat. The next thing she felt was his lips on hers. Diem's right hand entangled itself into his hair and she also used it to push his head a little so their lips were pushed together harder. Diem continued her steady pace with him, her left hand laying on his bicep.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:04 am

The response from the prefect was enough to decorate Jackson's face with its trademark smirk. Girls, he mused as he felt her fingers in his hair - that was why he hadn't gotten a haircut - they liked to act coy, and they should, he supposed. Being the fairer sex, they had the right to a little pride.

But in the end they all unwound the same way.

"And here I thought you'd forgotten all about me over the summer," he chuckled, moving his lips from hers for a moment but not letting her go otherwise. It felt good to have her in his arms again he reflected. As good as scotch on his tongue. Diem kissed like she meant it.

Using his other hand to tuck a stray strand of her silky brown hair behind an ear, Jackson leaned close to her and whispered. "I know I sure missed you, doll."
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:29 pm

When Jax kissed her back, Diem wasn't shocked. Before their school year had ended the previous year, Diem and Jax had, had a steamy make-out session before being interrupted. When he pulled away and said what he said, she couldn't help but laugh a bit. "The same goes to you Jax" Diem knew how he worked in a way and thought that when they came back to school, he wouldn't remember her name.

His one hand moved a piece of her dark hair behind her ear. When he whispered in her ear, she couldn't help but shiver a bit. "Oh yeah? How much?" It was her who now whispered in his ear now.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:31 am

"Oh yeah? How much?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" the boy whispered her own words back to her, knowing the effect they would have. Girls liked it when you listened to them, or something to that affect anyway. Jackson hadn't really been listening when the girl in question was trying to explain.

Diem was a nice girl, he reasoned as his lips touched hers once more. She was pretty,she was even halfway decent and because she had transferred from the foreign school last year, Jackson wasn't aware of her dating history which was another plus point.

Tracing his lips lightly over hers, the boy boy moved his mark upwords, dusting her cheek with soft kisses until he reached her ear.

"Do you want to do this fast, or do you want to do this right?" he husked before kissing her ear.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Diem couldn't help but laugh when he mimicked what she had said before. She couldn't believe that he actually did something like that, it didn't matter had he been listening or not but it was still amusing to have her own words be repeated back too her... well in this case it was, it wouldn't be if she said something at a bad time and it was then said back to her. Jax looked like a player in a way and Diem knew she should walk away but in a way she didn't want to. When she was going through her hard time dealing with her parents deaths, Jax happened to be there in a weird way along with Kira. Even if Jax did turn out to be a player in the end, she'd at least try and be friends with him. Try being key word.

Diem sighed in a happy way when she felt the soft kisses. His lips were soft and it was great to feel on her skin. When he whispered in her ear, she whispered back. "I'd say we should do this right, when doing it fast it isn't half as good. It'll just feel rushed."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:42 pm

"I'd say we should do this right, when doing it fast it isn't half as good. It'll just feel rushed."

He'd always pegged Diem as a good girl despite her Nightshade undertones. She kept to herself most often, dealing with whatever stuff that happened to her in the past but when she chose the right thing over the easy thing, Jackson had no room for doubt.

And if there was one thing that Merida had managed to get through his head from a young age, it was how to treat a good girl properly.

Stifling a groan, the boy reluctantly let go of the girl, his body protesting like a bitch all the way as it returned to the coldness of its usual self without her company to keep him warm. It would have been so easy to take her to a corner somewhere and just get it over with.

But they were doing it the right way, not the easy way. Even a bastard like Jackson Blake knw how to treat a lady.

"In that case," he replied, his voice clear as he stood away from her. "How would you like to go out with me next... whenever the hell we have a free class period together?" he asked, the roguish smirk on his face.

"I pick the place, you can pick the food."
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Diem couldn't believe that he actually asked her out, she thought that he'd just walk away from her and not want to see her again because she wanted them to go slow. Diem smiled at her fellow Nightshade. "I'd love to Jax" Diem accepted. She didn't know what the two had between them, but they had something, she just didn't know what it was, but the Nightshade was going to find out.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:18 pm

"I'd love to Jax"

"Well in that case," the boy grinned. "I will see you when I see you." With that, the boy turned to his heels, ready to leave. He had to at least put some effort into this. And that would require some planning, and a dose of scotch to go with it.

"Oh, but before I leave," the Nightshade turned around to face Diem once more and, quick as a viper striking his pray, pressed a soft kiss to Diem's cheek.

"Good night, doll," he whispered before melting into the shadows once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Jackson)   We meet again (Jackson) Empty

Back to top Go down

We meet again (Jackson)
Page 1 of 1