Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  Empty
PostSubject: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:30 am

Thana had asked Ares if she could speak with him in private at the Wormwood Movie night, as a prefect she could make him but didn't want to. She wanted to speak to him normally, as an equal. She waited upstairs in the Prefect dorm room, Thana had hardly used it to speak to people except to tell some young first years 'the birds and the bees' and what would happen to them, it was an interesting job to say the least. Michelle and her had decided to take genders, Thana usually the boys, and Michelle mainly the girls. It worked best for both of them, and both seemed to act better from it. Summoning a comfy chair, Thana sat on one side of the small coffee table that was in the room and waited for Ares to arrive.

Last edited by Thana Semele on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:43 am

Ares had gone where Thana had requested him to go and he knocked before walking in. He wasn't the type of person who waited to be told to enter, he closed the door and sat down. He looked at the older girl and waited for her to speak, he wasn't sure what she wanted from him but eventually he'd find out, he'd also find out what it was about this girl that made his older brother talk about her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:48 am

Thana let the door open and watched as the youngest Oxton walked in, he didn't seem as bad as what Apollo had said. Watching as she sat down opposite her, she relaxed her pose. No point in being all adult-like now, not with what she wanted to speak to him about. She lazily flicked her wand and closed the door, "Right, youngest Oxton. I have a few questions. Hopefully it won't make you die of boredom" Thana told the boy,"Yes I did hear that thankyou very much." Thana told him, rather unimpressed but amused with his comment. "Firstly, would you like some Fantails," she said, putting her bag on the coffee table." And secondly, is it true that your are indeed a notorious prankster?" Thana asked him, curious as to his response.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:54 am

Ares couldn't help but smirk again, he knew that she probably had heard him and he was counting on it. Ares was a blunt kid and really could careless about if people heard his comments or not. "Well if you ask me questions that seem boring to me, I most likely will die. F.Y.I, I was counting on you hearing me" Ares replied. When she asked if he wanted fantails, he shook his head and licked his lollie. "Nope, but thanks for the offer" he answered. When she asked if he was indeed a pranker he chuckled. "So you heard of me. Fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:19 am

Thana did nothing but raise an eyebrow at the young boy and his reactions , " please, I have to live and put up with Jareth, your smartass little self won't be a problem " she replied, then as he confirmed her question of being a prankster she sat back.  "Good, looks like we are going to get on quite well." At the thought of her past pranks she couldn't help chuckle. " Oh please, who do you think would be brainy enough and inconspicuous enough to make the first four floors of Hogwarts come out with bright pink bubbles?... Some Gryffindor got detention for a whole term... Hmm I do feel slightly bad about it, but hey. I didn't get caught." Thana told him, summoning her drink.

"I may be a good little Ravenclaw or now Wormwood during the day and be the perfect student, studying hard and getting assignments in. But that's only so I can have the night free to pull pranks, so I have a proposition for you. I don't care if you play pranks, let me know if you need help. If not I'll deny knowing about them, and secondly if you are game enough to try pull one on me be prepared to get it back twice as bad, and I will play dirty. " She warned him, Thana wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty when it came to pranking and loved having others to prank with. Her injury meant that she couldn't prank as much, but that only meant that she had to do bigger pranks to make up for it. Sure she had her perfect image, but that was only because she had never been caught

. " And another thing... You were joking when you said your brother went on about me right?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink. Her side of the room wasn't really that interesting, she had her perfectly messed up made bed  and her closet. A few pictures she had drawn were near the window, but not much else. Her best and funnest stuff was well packed away, out of sight so she wouldn't be caught. She had all her pranking gear in one seemingly small box that had an extension charm on it, that was sitting next to her jewellery box on her small table as well as her canon camera. The box was engraved with funny Tibetian symbols, it has been a gift from Shifué. On the ceiling hung her broomstick, a black Firebolt 2, near the two gymnastic hand rings she had stuck to the ceiling so she could keep her fitness up. They didn't move but rather stayed in the one place, on her window side wall she had out up a few shelves to hold all her books, and had several stacked beside her bed as well as a few laying open on it. Her iPhone and headphones were also on the bed, she had managed to get it working on the school grounds. It wasn't a messy room by any means, it just showed little of her. She had no photos, no clothes laying about.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Ares knew that she was trying to out due him but he'd never let a female win a battle that he was so great at. "Trust me when I say this Thana, you don't know what the hell I am capable of" Ares smirked at her. Everyone underestimated the young boy but he has always proved them wrong. "That we are" he replied, he liked meeting fellow pranksters and always tried to make some sort of alliance with them but this girl was going to be a challenge. "Impressive, but not as impressive as the time when I not only gave most of the school food poisoning but also made sure that their food blew up in their faces. Literally" he named one of his pranks that he had done the previous year. "Unlike you, I don't feel bad about it."

"Oh sweetheart, why would I tell you about a prank, I don't want people knowing until its already happened and trust me, I will let you know if I do need your assistance on one or two, but for now my partner in crime and I are good for now. As for pranking you and you pranking me just as bad or worse, I can honestly tell you that if you do that then be prepared to eat dirt because I don't go down easily" Ares replied to her. He would start it and finish it a winner.

Ares chuckled. "No I was not actually, if I didn't know any better I'd say he is in love with you" Ares answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Oh sweetheart, why would I tell you about a prank, I don't want people knowing until its already happened and trust me, I will let you know if I do need your assistance on one or two, but for now my partner in crime and I are good for now. As for pranking you and you pranking me just as bad or worse, I can honestly tell you that if you do that then be prepared to eat dirt because I don't go down easily"

"Fair warning Ares. I am older than you and I have more experience. Don't test it unless you want to start a war. " she answered, shaking her head slightly.

"No I was not actually, if I didn't know any better I'd say he is in love with you"

"I'm sure that's just an exaggeration, besides he could have any girl he wanted in this school.
" Thana said, she doubted he would think anything more of her than a friend. And a tricky one at that, she was sure he was just being nice.
Back to top Go down
Ares Oxton
Wormwood Fourth Year
Wormwood Fourth Year
Ares Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:33 pm

All he could do was smirk at Thana, if she really thought that the fact that she was older actually mattered to him, she was underestimating him. Ares never cared if you were older or younger, as long as he got you and won the prank war that was started, that was all that mattered to himself. "Aw Thana, thank you for the warning, but that just means a war shall be started and there can only be one winner and that is going to be me" Ares replied to her.

When she underestimated the feelings his brother had for her, he chuckled. "He could have any girl in the school if he wanted, but he wants you. Apparently you're the only one he wants" Ares confessed to her.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 am

Aw Thana, thank you for the warning, but that just means a war shall be started and there can only be one winner and that is going to be me"

"Be careful Ares, little boys that play with fire get burned." she warned simply, rolling her eyes. No doubt this year would be incredibly fun, and no doubt interesting.

. "He could have any girl in the school if he wanted, but he wants you. Apparently you're the only one he wants"

Thana couldn't help but blush as Ares said that, "If you say so." she said, tyring to conceal the blush. "I don't think theres anything else to talk about, but if you do need help, with anything, not just what we discussed, let me know. I know living in the limelight of older siblings can be tough. That's enough, we can go back to the party now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)    Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Takes one to know one (Ares and Thana)
Page 1 of 1