Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  Empty
PostSubject: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:51 am

After leaving Ely at the station several weeks before, Thana had decided to go shopping for the girl. She had already sent down Fantales for her.

Deciding to go see her friend she jumped across the country and made her way to Hogwarts. As she was no longer a Ravenclaw she couldn't enter via the normal entry. However she knew that the second years always had their window open so she took her broom with her. Flying in much to the astonishment of the second years she shushed them quickly. " Yes yes I've missed all you girls too. Shush I'm not supposed to be here, Lucy can you hold my broom for me? I need to go speak to someone ." She explained once she landed and got surrounded. She had a small oddly shaped parcel with her as well. Once the excitement of the second year girls died down she made her way to the room she knew Ely would be in, as it was a Lin weekend she had found out that it was only Ely, which made it much easier. Quietly she knocked on the door and waited for the younger girl to answer.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 pm

"Dressed in bla- No.", she murmured, stopping abruptly in the middle of playing her guitar. It didn't fit. The chords. The lyrics. Everything. It was such a dud. "Suits me right, trying to make up a song.", she mumbled to herself as she uncurled herself from her position on bed, laying her guitar on the stand beside it.

Knock, Knock.

"Eh?", the third year Raven murmured, eyeing the door to her room in suspicion. She rarely had visitors. But.. Oh, well. Must be important. Standing up, she quickly crossed over to the door, swinging it open.

"Thana?!", the younger girl squeaked out, eyes bulging out in disbelief. What was she doing here? Wait, no. How did she get in here? "Oh gosh, please don't tell me you're breaking rules.", the blonde murmured, tackling the older girl in a hug despite her worries.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:27 am

Thana? Oh gosh, please don't tell me you're breaking rules.",

As soon as Thana had opened the door she was tackle hugged by Ely, something she found unusual to say the least. " You only break the rules if you get caught. Besides I used to be a Claw, the paintings aren't going to dob ." She said to the girl, walking in and closing the door behind her. " Want to sit?" Thana asked her friend, " don't worry no one except all of Ravenclaw second years known I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:47 am

Unwrapping herself from the older girl, Ely merely gave her an impish smile laced with a hint of sheepishness. To be honest, Ely liked greeting her friends in unconventional ways. Like, tackling them. 'Buggers won't know what hit them', she thought in the past when she decided on this particulae matter.

"I guess they won't..", she murmured, settling back down on the edge of her bed, "All the second years?", she repeated, paling at the thought. She hoped they didn't blab. They knew Thana, right? Must have looked up to her, too.

"Thana, how are you?", she asked the older girl hesitantly, not knowing what else to say, "And how in Merlin's name did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:56 am

"Thana, how are you?", she asked the older girl hesitantly, not knowing what else to say, "And how in Merlin's name did you get here?"

"I'm alright hun." Thana replied, taking a seat on the bed with her friend. She crossed her legs and enjoyed chilling with her friend. At the question of getting in she shrugged, "The Second Year Window." she said simply. "Oh, I have something for you." Thana said, pulling the parcel out from behind her back. "I was in Paris the other day and came across some stuff I thought you might like." she explained, handing the misshaped parcel to her.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:06 am

She chuckled at the older girl's seating position, being reminded of a few weeks back on the bench, "That's good to hear. How's your classes? Is it different from here?", the Claw asked curiously, always eager to learn something new. "The.. Window..", she echoed slowly, her lipa forming into a frown.

"I hope you're an excellent flyer, especially in these weather conditions. Because, really Thana? It's so high!" , the younger girl chastised, mentally chasing away the thought of her older friend getting injured.

Shooting the girl a curoous look, Ely prodded the parcel, surprised to feel that it was soft. Either it was small and wrapped in numerous packaging or... "Thana. Please, don't tell me you bought me clothes... from Paris", Ely groaned out, blushing brightly.

She wasn't used to getting gifts from her friends. Let alone expensive ones from out of the country. It made her insides feel all... Warm and tingly or close to it. It was... Odd. But, different. In a good way. It made her feel special.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:11 am

Thana raised an eyebrow at the questions she was being asked, "Classes are pretty much the same as here, most of the teachers are in both schools anyway hun." she explained,

I hope you're an excellent flyer, especially in these weather conditions. Because, really Thana? It's so high!"

Thana chuckled slightly, "Sweetie I used to climb bare handed, no ropes no safety from the Claw Prefects room down the castle when I wanted to sneak out. Believe me, I am quite fine. I would of taken the Prefect room, but I don't think they would of liked me sneaking in." she answered, rolling her eyes as her friend said she hoped she didn't buy her stuff from Paris. "Don't worry where its from. See what you think of it" She instructed, waiting for the younger girl to open her present.

For Thana it meant nothing buying clothes or gifts, but the smile on Elys face meant a lot to her. She looked at the girl as almost a younger sister, an alternate version of herself if her life had been different. She was glad she had found the girl, it almost made her wish she hadn't transferred.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:53 pm

"Oh.", she sighed out, her lips forming into a frown. For some reason, she'd thought that there night be /some/ differences between the classes. Though, the fact that some of the Professors here were teaching there was... Intereating, to say the least.

She liatened quietly to the older girl's response, body rensing and lips narrowing into a thin line, "Thana...", she started slowly, eyeing the older girl, "Arsle you an adrenaline junky or something?" Heh, odd question. But, Ely wasn't known to be normal, anyways.

Sighing, she started unwrapping the parcel on her lap, eyes glancing back briefly to the older girl. "Bossy!", she twittered playfully, shifting her gaze back to the fully opened parcel on her lap.

"Oh.. Thana!", she exclaimed, biting down her bottom lip as she eyed the clothes. They were so pretty and they suited her style. Sniffling, she reached over and pulled the older girl into a hug, looking up and giving her a watery smile, "Thank you." It was so different for a friend to give her a gift. Family were entitled to, to a certain degree. But... Friends aren't. They merely choose to.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:32 am

At the question of being asked if she was an adrenaline junky she shook her head. "No I just don't fear falling hun." she answered, "I used to be Claw Quidditch Captain and Beater so I'm not afraid of falling." Thana explained, letting out a surprised "OOMPH" as she was pulled into a hug. It wasn't normal for her to hug..but she allowed it. It wasn't that bad. "You are most welcome hun. I consider you a younger sister if that doesn't freak you out too much."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Blinking at the new piece of information, Ely nodded, albeit a bit reluctantly. It was a bit odd. She had always thought that falling was an instinctual fear.

"Little sister?", Ely repeated, blinking at the thought, "I don't think it's freaky. I'll just say that you're my sister from another mister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)    A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A silent guest ( Thana and Ely)
Page 1 of 1