Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brothers Breakfast. (Thareth closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Brothers Breakfast. (Thareth closed) Empty
PostSubject: Brothers Breakfast. (Thareth closed)   Brothers Breakfast. (Thareth closed) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:02 am

Friday. Thana's 17th birthday. She had gotten permission to not attend her appointments back in London and spend the entire day at Salem. Early in the morning she thought she was up before everyone and made her way down to the Dining Hall. Unfortunately there was one person that knew it was her Birthday. Her brother. Happy Birthday to you! Sweet Seventeen!" her brother called out to her from the Belladonna table before coming over and hugging her. "LET ME GO!" she told him, glad it was only the two of them so far. "And shush! I don't want people to know!" Thana answered.

I know sis, I won't tell anyone. But in return you have to come out with me tonight. " Jareth replied easily, smiling at her dislike of his hug. "We can't leave. I can you can't" Thana answered, "and besides it would be suspicious" Oh come on Sis, I used to party every weekend away from here, I can get out. Besides. I am taking you clubbing. No arguments otherwise I tell your boyfriend what today is." Jareth threatened, knowing full well she would have no choice but to agree.

"He isn't my boyfriend. We are just friends. Fine. Clubbing tonight." Thana sadly agreed, she didn't really want to go but knew her brother would tell Apollo it was her birthday. Perfect, dress like you are going on a date with your boyfriend who isn't your boyfriend but we all know you guys like each other boyfriend. Wear the dress you bought when you went shopping with Aurora" he instructed, "How do you know I went shopping with Aurora?" Thana asked. Then realised he had probably spoken to Aurora about it when she had come to visit. "Fine the dress, now can you shutup about it. We have classes today and I want breakfast." she told her brother sitting down at the table and waiting for people to arrive.

Jareth agreed and went back to his own table, smiling at his sister while eating his own breakfast. She had no idea of what was planned for her, quietly he wrote a letter to Aurora saying that their plan was going to work.
Back to top Go down

Brothers Breakfast. (Thareth closed)
Page 1 of 1