Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Darling (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Welcome Darling (Thana) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:44 am

Apollo walked into his new common room that he shared with his fellow Head Girl, Diem Malik, but she was no where to be seen which was a good thing. He had sent an owl to Thana asking to meet him here, he wanted some alone time with her to catch up since they have barely had time to do that with one another. He wasn't sure what they were at this point but they were something and he was glad for that. He didn't want to give up what they had which is why he was going to question her about it.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:16 pm

After a stressful  first week Thana found she still hadn't managed to catch up with Apollo, something she felt terrible about. She didnt want him to think she was ignoring him, even though in some classes she had,  she had just been busy. So when she got an owl from him asking to meet up she was slightly nervous not really knowing where they stood.

Finally she decided to go, they needed to talk at least. Thana left her common room and walked down the floor to where Apollo had said to meet him.  She wasn't entirely certain that she was allowed to be in the Head Boy and Girl common room, but Apollo had asked her to be there so it must of been alright. Thana waited where she had been told to, trying not to let her nervousness show and thinking about what she would say to him.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:14 pm

When Apollo had gotten the warning that Thana was outside the portrait of where the entrance for the common room was, he smirked. He walked over to the door and opened it, when he saw Thana in all her beautiful glory, he spoke. "Hi Thana, glad you could make it, please come in" he moved to the side to let her walk into the common room. He had already had a talk with Diem and she was cool with him letting in his.... friend? Girlfriend? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hi Thana, glad you could make it, please come in"

Thana watched as the door opened and watched as Apollo moved to the side to let her in in to the head dorm, she nodded her head and walked in nervously. She didn't know where this was going to go, and was nervous about the whole thing. "Umm..Hey?" Thana said in response, looking around her. The head dorms weren't that much different to her own, at least the common room anyway. There wasn't any little kids running around though, which was a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Apollo didn't know what to say now, Thana seemed to be in the same boat as he was and he wasn't sure how he could get out of it. Apollo just followed her into the living area of the common room. "Well here is my own private common room that I share with Diem, its pretty cool actually, its not as noisy as the Nightshade common room usually is" Apollo sometimes secretly missed the noise of the Nightshades and would occasionally go back to the other common room just to hear it but he'd never admit that.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Thana looked at Apollo while he spoke, looking down nervously. It was awkward, but not an unpleasant type just a nervous awkward.

"Well here is my own private common room that I share with Diem, its pretty cool actually, its not as noisy as the Nightshade common room usually is"

Thana raised an eyebrow, "I wouldn't know, the Wormwoods are generally pretty quiet. No loud parties, no people sneaking out. Its on the whole quiet unless your brother decides to play a prank, he certainly knows how to keep us house prefects busy. " Thana said, still standing awkwardly. "How...How have you been?" she asked, deciding to sit down  on the couch. She curled her knees up under her, and put her bag down. Thana was still awkwardly nervous, she had no idea where they were with their friendship, and still felt terribly guilty about not seeing him over the holidays. She had heard that he had also been injured, and hoped that he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Apollo felt a little bad since he knew how all the Wormwoods are, they liked to be quiet and stick to learning but he couldn't help but snort when he heard the comment on his brother. "Ah yes, my brother does have a tendency of doing those things when he wants. I always feel bad for his victims" Apollo said honestly. His little brother always had a thing for giving people a run for their money. "And when another party happens, I can have you be my plus one?" he suggested.

"I've been doing better, the attack had my parents really spooked, they wanted us to drop out so they could teach us at home but my siblings and I worked together to have us come back. I couldn't stand being away from this place, it sounds weird yes but its the complete and utter truth. Thank you for asking" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Thana chuckled as Apollo told of his opinion of Ares, "He makes it entertaining at least. I have warned him if he tries to get me I will get him back. " she answered, "I'm actually looking forward to see what he will do." Thana admitted. "I have had years experience on him"

And when another party happens, I can have you be my plus one?

Thana looked down slightly awkwardly, before looking back up at Apollo. " I would love that, I still owe you a dance from the ball." She agreed, sadly she had gotten there late because she had something come up then by the time she had spoken with Lucas the attack.

. "  I heard you got hurt, are you alright?" She asked, she had been so busy running around in the attack she hadn't seen him. Plus the fact that she had gotten stabbed and was no help to anyone at the end. So she had no idea how badly Apollo was injured, from what she could see he had all limbs and ligaments.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Apollo was shocked to hear that Thana warned his brother about her skills, no one has ever done that to him so he was going to be amused to see what happened next. "Oh Thana, bless your beloved soul. Nobody has ever beaten him at a prank war type of thing and now you have basically challenged him. This will be quite a sight to see" Apollo voiced his opinion.

Apollo had to stop himself from practically doing a happy dance. He was glad to hear that she was in for being a plus one at a Nightshade party. "Great, I'll let you know when the next one is and don't worry about the ball" Apollo reassured him.

"I'm feeling better, I was only in the infirmary for like a month, maybe less" Apollo had gotten hurt protecting his school and he was proud that he did, even if it did hurt like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Thana, bless your beloved soul. Nobody has ever beaten him at a prank war type of thing and now you have basically challenged him. This will be quite a sight to see"

" Well someone had to, don't worry I'm more than a match for him. You are speaking to the one who pink bubbled out the first four floors of Hogwarts last year and didn't get caught." Thana admitted , " I'm glad to know your alright." She said, it seemed easy talking to Apollo. " Your brother isn't that bad, he does tell me some interesting facts. " Thana said to Apollo, getting comfortable on the couch .

," Oh I have a gift for you." She exclaimed, pulling her bag up to her and sticking her hand in. The extension charm made it very easy to hide things in it. " I couldn't invite you to the Wormwood party. I did try, but I got some boxes put aside when they were being made." Thana explained, pulling out two boxes of lollies and handing them to him. " Mixed assortment " she informed him happily. Letting a smile on her face, which wasn't something she did very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Darling (Thana)   Welcome Darling (Thana) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Darling (Thana)
Page 1 of 1