Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)    Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:47 am

Michelle listened what she said about her parents and nodded her head there. "Oh I see. I reakly couldn't imagine what you have gone through. Oh thar boy. Never really talked much with him. I have heard that he gets in trouble much and also does it even with purpose," she said there now and just sighed at the end. That boy will even make trouble for them she is sure about it. "Oh, I'm not sure what my heritage is even yet but one day I'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)    Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:20 am

Thana nodded, "Yeah he can try cause trouble. But this year I'm here so he has to behave a bit more, because we are both repeating, so its going to be one hell of a year" she agreed, before letting a yawn escape her. "Well I'm done, I'm going to go check on the kids then crash for the night, I'll take the boys, you take the girls" Thana offered, getting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)    Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:05 am

Michelle nodded her head there once again. "I see. Let's hope that she will behave now better," she said there now. "Sure I can take girls and you boys," she said there and did put her textbook on her bed next to her. After that she stood up and was basically ready too go but first she looked at the mirror. Her hair was mess again. "Everytime when my hair meets pillow it goes such mess," she said there and sighed. She then used her wand to call brush to herself and used it after that.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)    Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:54 am

"Sure I can take girls and you boys,"

"I know how you feel about the hair, sometimes I just want to cut all of mine off. But then I think I better not" she said, getting up. From there she went down a flight of stairs and went to the boys side, knocking on each door. "Time to get some sleep guys" she said, it was almost one in the morning. The younger ones definitely needed the sleep, they couldn't actually make them sleep but could make sure they were in the house. Either in the dorm room or the common room. Thana checked all the rooms, a few older ones were still up. Most of the younger kids were already asleep, Thana quickly finished all the rooms before speaking to their house entrance portrait. "Goodnight" she said to it before returning to her own room. Thana got ready for bed herself, brushing her teeth and having a quick shower.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)    Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:16 am

Michelle nodded her head and then put her brush back where ahe took it. She then walked to the girls dorm side and began to knock on them saying it's time to go sleep now. Mostly younger girls did sleep already but older ones were up now. After done it she went back to her dormroom. She did brush her teeth then and took even quick shower. Soon she went back to bed then.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)    Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:35 am

Thana waited for Michelle to come out of the shower before she started turning out the lights, she took an injection of her medication then got ready to go to bed. "Well.....night I guess and be warned, I sometimes snore" she said, half jokingly. "The boys were all fine ........see you in the morning Michelle, I'll be up early. " Thana warned, before going to her bed and turning out her side of the lights. For many hours she lay there, wondering what was going to happen. She had found out Apollo had become head boy , and that meant he was only down the floor from her. She hadn't caught up with him yet, mainly because she didn't know what to say. Finally, after hours of thinking Thana drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)    Prefects  Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prefects Dorm Room. (Michelle and Thana)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2