Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good News ( Greg)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Good News ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Good News ( Greg)   Good News ( Greg) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Sadie had received some good news; her sister was found and was at St Nick's. But first she wanted to tell Greg. He was the one that was helping her through this. She had sent him an owl telling him to meet her at the Angel Pub. It seemed like Greg was the one that helped her not think about what was happening to Jaden. And maybe it was meant to be when he came into the hospital wing. But she knew that Jaden would be there for a while. But she knew that her sister would want to go work with her roses. She loved that her sister finally found something that wasn't Sadie did. And she had sent a owl to her friend, Brayden. Sadie knew that he would want to know about Jaden. It was such a shame that Jaden was in an arrange marriage. She thought that Jaden and Brayden would be perfect for each other. But she was glad that she wasn't being forced to marry someone that she didn't know.

But she then was waiting for Greg to show.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Good News ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Greg)   Good News ( Greg) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Greg was fairly surprised when he got the owl from Sadie that was inviting him to meet her at the Angel Pub. He contemplated if he should go or not. He eventually decided to but knew if it was anyone else he would have declined. Greg told Alec that he'd be gone for a while and then left.

He entered the Angel pub and looked around for Sadie. When he spotted her Greg limped up to her. "Hello, you wanted to see me?" Greg said.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Good News ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Greg)   Good News ( Greg) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Sadie was grinning when she seen Greg. She couldn't believe that he even showed up. The one time that they meet was in the hospital wing. But that didn't matter to her because Jaden was alive. And now she had to focus on her baby's sister. Then Sadie would worry about her life.

She then watched as Greg limped over to her. She remembered that he had a bad leg. “ Oh I just want to tell you that they found Jaden. I know right now she is at St Nick's. But I know that she is alive.” There was a time that she thought that her sister was dead.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Good News ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Greg)   Good News ( Greg) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:49 pm

“Oh I just want to tell you that they found Jaden. I know right now she is at St Nick's. But I know that she is alive.”

Greg smiled slightly. "Thats good." He said and recalled how upset Sadie was the night he came to the hospital wing. Greg was glad that they found Jaden. It definitely looked like it made Sadie happier. Greg stood there awkwardly and leaned more on his cane. "So how is she?" He asked and glanced around the pub. Greg wasn't the best at small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Good News ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Greg)   Good News ( Greg) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:13 am

1. Sadie was glad that Jaden was found and was alright. And now she was here with Greg and she could tell that he was happy for her. “ Well they said that they need to keep her for a couple of days, It seemed like she was a lot worse than they thought. And then they will send her home. But I am thinking of taking her back to the school. I know to let her see her flowers and her roses that she has been working on. The healers told me that it is going to take time for her to recover from this. But I am sure that I can help her and her friend Brayden will too.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good News ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News ( Greg)   Good News ( Greg) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News ( Greg)
Page 1 of 1