Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmares ( Greg)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Sadie walked into the hospital wing. There was still no news about her sister. Sleep didn't always come easy for her and that was because she would always have nightmares. And usually there was only sleeping potions to get her through them. There was times when she wished that her and Apollo was dating. But she didn't want to think about that because that would only make her worse. Right now she was thinking about her own happiness when her sister was somewhere, not knowing what they are doing to her. There was times when Sadie wanted to go out drinking to forget about everything that was happening. But she knew that Jaden would not want her to do anything like that. Sadie was still in Healer school.

And her sister would want her to finish it. That is when she grabbed the bottle of potion. She knew that this was only a band aid to fix the problem. There was times where she wanted someone company. But all she had was the empty wing. There was sometimes when there was students who would have to spend the night. And Sadie would always stay up with them to make sure that they were alright. She would sometimes try to sleep when there was nobody around. There was sometimes when she would have sleep and would drink, she didn't want anybody to think that she was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Greg stumbled into the Hospital Wing. His leg was in agony from the short walk. Greg couldn't see anyone right away but his leg gave out.

Thump!

Greg landed on the floor in a heap. He was in major pain and now it wasn't just his leg. His head hurt as well. He must of hit it on the way down. The room was currently spinning and Greg did not like it one bit. When the room evened out Greg and his head stopped hurting looked around for his cane. He saw it and tried to grab it but it was out of reach. Greg cursed. He hated feeling helpless.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Greg asked.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Sadie was about ready to take the bottle of sleeping potion when she heard a noise. That is when she sat it down and seen that someone had fallen. And she knew that it was a professor. That is when she went over to him and was seeing if he was bleeding. Right now she wasn't in a good state since this was one time where she didn't want to sleep that was days ago. That is when she went over to him.

" Yes I happen to be here dearie. Besides you waking the dead from falling, what seems to be the problem?" Sadie knew that once she got him to where he was healed, then she could try and see if she could sleep. But she knew that would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Greg glanced at the woman. Wait did she just call him dearie? He better not be hallucinating. Greg did a quick reality check and determined he was not hallucinating. "Do you mind handing me my cane? I can't get up without it." Greg said.

Now he'll have to tell her about his leg. "I've had problems with my leg ever since it was cursed. I'm lucky they didn't have to chop my leg off. I just have chronic pain. Muggle medicine worked okay for when I was a Muggle Doctor but my legs been getting worse. Lets just say I was wondering if you had anything to help with the pain?" Greg explained.

Apology time! "Sorry about being here so late. I can't move that fast ya know." Greg joked and tried to put a fake smile on his face. "Name's Greg House I'm the new Muggle Studies Professor." Greg said and grunted as another bolt of pain went through his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Sadie then pushed her hair away from her face as he asked her to get his cane. " Yeah sure not a problem." That is when she walked over and grabbed it and handed it to him. She then realized that she called him dearie, the days with no sleep was catching up to her.

Now here was the part where she had to listen to him. She was still new to being a healer, even though she was still taking classes." I think that I have something that might be able to help." That is when she handed him a bottle of potion.

She then found out what his name was. " Hello love I am Sadie Taylor." Sadie then listened as he said that he was sorry for being here so late. " Don't worry about it, it isn't like I can actually sleep. I am starting to think being awake for three days calls for some action." She then found out he was muggle studdies. " Well as you can see I am the new healer."
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Greg grabbed his cane and the potion out of Sadie's hands. He slowly stood up with some difficulties. Greg looked at the potion. He decided it didn't really look like poison so he took a sip. He let out a sigh as he felt some instant relief. "That works really well. Its better than muggle medicine thats for sure." Greg said and tried to stifle a yawn but failed. Greg didn't realise how exhausted he was. It must of been the from pain earlier that was keeping him awake. Greg knew he wouldn't be able to make it back to his room without passing out in the middle of a hallway. Greg put on a drowsy smile. "You seem a bit upset what's wrong?" Greg asked without thinking. He never asks how people are feeling. Maybe it was because he was so out of it but that didn't matter he had asked and theres no way he can take it back.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Sadie then watch as he took his cane and got up. She was watching to make sure that he didn't fall again. But she smiled a little bit when the said that the potion worked for sure. “ I am glad that I could help you.” Then when she seen that he was yawning, it was reminding her how little sleep she got. Sadie was got off guard when he asked her what was wrong. She wasn't used to people her asking her if she was alright. Sadie was fighting off yawning and didn't really want to sleep. Because she would always see Jaden. She guessed that she could tell him. “ My sister was one of the kids that was kidnapped and they still haven't found her. When I close my eyes it like I am scared that she been killed.”
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Greg's smile faded. Sadie was having nightmares. Greg knew what it was like to be afraid to even blink. It's been a while yes but he still knew how it felt. "Most things in this world are out of our hands. It's almost a miracle we can control some aspects of our own lives. All we have to cling on in this little world is hope. Hope that our shitty lives will get better." Greg said and grabbed an iPod out of his pocket. "Normally Muggle technology doesn't work here but I have a few spells up my sleeve." Greg said and held out the iPod.

"This is an iPod. It's a device that can save music and play it later. For example." Greg said and hit play. The song American Idiot by Green Day started playing and then hit next. Thankfully a peaceful Mozart song came on. "Muggle classical music is great for helping to calm myself down. I don't know if it'd help you but you should try it out for the night." Greg said and held out the iPod to Sadie.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Sadie then was listening to Greg as he was speaking. She was following every word that he was saying. “ Jaden is the only hope that I still have in this world. It didn't help me that I devolved feeling for a guy that I was helping studying for his OWLS last year.” She then started to sigh as she was thinking about her baby sister. “ I know she found out that she was in an arrange marriage. What made it worse is that my parents didn't think that I needed one. I guess I was right that no man would ever love me. That love is just a weakness.” Sadie then head him say something about an iPod and was confused. And it was because she was a pureblood and didn't have anything to do with muggles.

She then took the device. “ I don't think that it will work. I am looking at not getting another night sleep. But I guess that I could try it out for the night.” All Sadie wanted was for everything to make sine in her world again. But finding Jaden would be a very good start. “ I really shouldn't burden you with all of my problems.”
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:49 am

"You know humans need sleep to function." Greg stated and yawned once again. He glanced around the room. "Don't worry I still haven't met my quota of other peoples burdens." Greg joked. Greg wobbled on his feet. He was definitely exhausted. "But really I don't mind listening. I know what it's like to keep things held in. Its not fun." Greg said and tapped his cane on the ground. "I'm here if you ever need to talk." Greg said. He wondered why he was being so nice. This was not normal for him. It almost felt like he couldn't control his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 am

1. Sadie knew that she was going to have to sleep soon. And with Greg's yawning it wasn't helping her. But she was glad that he would listen to her problems. “ Yeah I usually hold things in, usually because I can't tell anybody.” But she then gave a small smile. “ I think after I get some sleep I wouldn't mind talking. I know right now I really don't want to sleep. I am scared that Jaden is dead, and I would blame myself. I know she was the only one that approved of Michael when we was secretly dating, and that was because she is in an arrange marriage.” It was nice that someone was here for her. “ You look like your really tired, if you want you can spend the night up here?”
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 pm

"Spend the night? Isn't that a bit forward?" Greg joked and smiled. He was trying to keep a light mood but it obviously wasn't working. Greg felt like he was about to fall asleep while standing. "That'd be nice though. I probably won't reach my room without passing out. Sleeping on the ground would not be good on my leg." Greg said. He limped over to one of the beds and started singing Let It Be by The Beatles.

"When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be"
Greg sang softly and looked over at Sadie.

"Sorry it was stuck in my head." Greg said and sat on the edge of a bed.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Sadie then started to laugh. “ It wasn't like I was asking if you wanted to sleep in my bed with me.” She knew that he was joking around and she didn't mind that. But she was glad that he agreed that he would stay here tonight. That meant that she would have to worry about him. She would be scared that he would pass out somewhere and she would get woken up to find him. It wasn't that she really mind if that would happen. Sadie then was still as he started to sing. She knew this had to be a muggle song because it was something that she has never heard. She was listening and hanging off every word. But she was smiling. “ No it is alright.”
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Greg shrugged his suit jacket off. He was wearing a Nirvana tee shirt underneath it. Greg figured he'd be fine if he slept in his jeans and tee shirt. He leaned down to untie his tennis shoes. "When I was young and couldn't sleep my Mother used to sing that song to me. It's a song by the Muggle band The Beatles. There were her favorite." Greg said and kicked his shoes aside. "Everybody in the Muggle world has a Beatles faze. Except my Father. He was too busy fighting wars but that's a story for another night." Greg said and yawned once more. He didn't want to bring up his father. Too many bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Sadie was glad that he was going to spend the night here. At least she knew that she wasn't going to be alone. And maybe she could try and sleep. “ I have never heard of The Beetles. But then again I grew up as a pureblood. So my life would be different.” She then was smiling as she was enjoying Greg's company. She then was listening as he said something about his father. “ I’m sorry about your father. My parents were good, I know I didn't have any problem. Unlike Jaden I wasn't in any arrange marriage.”
Back to top Go down
Greg House
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Greg House

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Greg nodded. He always thought that arranged marriages were a bit barbaric. You should have a choice in who you spend the rest of your life with! Greg has been on and off with women in the past. He just hasn't found the right person. Or at least a person who doesn't think he's a complete jackass. Most people can't handle Greg's personality. "I'd just hope Jaden doesn't end up with anyone like me..." Greg said and paused to find the right word. "A Jerk." Greg said and laid down on the bed with his hands behind his head. He stared at the ceiling. No one deserved anyone like him.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:30 pm

1. Sadie wished that Jaden would get a choice in who she would get to spend the rest of her life with. That was the one thing that Jaden loved about her older sister. And Sadie would do anything for her. Sure Sadie didn't have the best track record of dating. But she knew that someone out there had to love her. And she knew that he would be worth all of the wait. She then listened as he called himself a jackass and a jerk. “ I don't think that you are any of those things. I mean you are here talking to me when I can't sleep. Yes I know you are here because of your leg. But I am sure that you a sweet person, I mean you showed me your muggle music player.” Sadie then was sitting on the bed beside of his. “ I think I shall stay in here tonight, that way I can keep an eye on you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmares ( Greg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares ( Greg)   Nightmares ( Greg) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares ( Greg)
Page 1 of 1