Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Rounds (Thana)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

Making Rounds (Thana)  Empty
PostSubject: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:07 pm

The night was chillier than usual, a person like her could admit this. While it was growing closer to the warmer months, the nights weren't always so merciful. Tess had to admit, maybe she was colder because she was exhausted. The position that she currently carried tired her out like she never thought it would; she always wanted to be head girl, yet she ended up having to take both positions of Head Boy and Girl, simply because her partner was as useless as a rock. It hurt to admit it, how someone with so much potential was now lacking so much.

She hugged the cloak tighter around her body and continued to walk, she had one more floor left, the astronomy tower, and she could then return to her bed and her cat who was probably rubbing himself into her covers finding a right spot to sleep. She shook her head at the thought of Toby and climbed up towards the tower.

She was going to lazily take a look and leave, and noticed someone there. Tilting her head she squinted when she noticed a figure.

"Care to tell me why you're here?" she drawled out.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 am

Thana was in the Astronomy tower, observing the moon. She didn't care she was out of school hours, she WAS a prefect wasn't she? She did have a right, and besides even if she didn't she would still go out.

Thana thought she was alone, until she heard someone coming up the stairs. She didn't even need to bother turning around. She could smell who it was. It was Tess. "Time for a lesson" she thought to herself, "Care to tell me why you're here?" Tess asked, Thana had her hood on so she couldn't be recognized.

It was the good thing about her jacket, it made her indistinguishable. She stayed where she was, for a moment. Before getting up quickly, she made her patterns different to her normal. Not that Tess had seen her before anyway, she was going to make it difficult for Tess.

Jumping up she went and moved around Tess, giving her a slight nudge. Enough to make her want to retaliate, Thana then started running down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 pm

To be quite honest, Tess was in no way expecting anything to happen other than whimpering and asking for her to forgive her. She was going to do so too, so long as they went back to their dorms, but before she could realize it, was running towards her. She didn't even know what to expect from this person, other than it was a female from the size and lightness of steps. But as they pushed her, Tess' grunted in pain, and looked in surprise.

No one touched her. No one touched her! Tess began to seethe and chased after the person, already ready to remove points as much as she could because of hurting a head. Immediately she rushed down the stairs, her eyes showing nothing but anger.

"Get over here you bastard! You'll wish you never put your hands on me" she called over hoping Norris would pass by.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 pm

"Get over here you bastard! You'll wish you never put your hands on me"   Tess called, Thana kept running. She heard Tess chasing her, that was good. Thana kept going, she made it to the bottom of the steps. Tess stayed behind her the whole time, Thana kept a slow but constant speed so she wouldn't leave Tess.

At the bottom, Thana made a turn left so she could go down to the bottom level eventually. She grabbed on to a hanging bar and flipped, keeping Tess behind her. She heard Tess spewing out profanities behind her. Thana smiled, and kept going. She kept doing Parkour, flipping off anything and everything.

Still ahead of Tess, Thana stopped. No tricks, nothing. She just stopped. "You call yourself a Holmes?" Thana called out, hoping it would aggravate Tess even more. Thana stood in a corridor, waiting for Tess to react.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 am

Tess ran, her eyes sharp on the person who was stupid enough to run from her. Yes they were quick and very agile, but no, they did not even think of the consequences. No one touched her and got away with it. She was very adamant that she was pristine and proper, and no one got that out of her. Control was key to success and the person she was chasing was really making her nerves on end.

Quickening her pace, she ran over and hopped a few steps four at a time, and as she reached the bottom of the hallway, the person dared talk.

"You call yourself a Holmes?"

That was when Tess froze and she felt her whole body tense up at the words. Her body began to shake as she felt deep seeded rage at the comment. It was one thing laying her hands on her, it was another thing insulting her name. Her name, the name that held power since the time of King Arthur's table.

"Petrificus Totalus!" she called out her wand immediately pointing towards the girl. Even in her subconscious she knew that it was a girl from the voice. And she was going to rip her to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:27 am

"Petrificus Totalus!"
Tess called out as response to Thana's taunt. Thana dodged the spell, not looking where it ended up.
"Oh come on, are you kidding me?" Thana answered. "You have the ability to use water, and you decide to attack me with Petrificus Totalus?" she replied, then retaliated calmly.

Thana summoned her inner ability. She aimed her Isolde at Tess, not enough to hurt her but enough to warn her. "Tess you never know who you are attacking, I could of been a vampire or worse. A firebender. You would be dead by now if I wanted you to be" Thana told her. Her hand still raised and an orb in it as she walked forwards to Tess. She let her hood fall off, completely revealing her identity.

"Next time, use your goddam ability!" Thana told her, "ANYONE can stop a wand. Very few can stop a Fratis attack."
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:26 am

"Oh come on, are you kidding me?" Thana answered. "You have the ability to use water, and you decide to attack me with Petrificus Totalus?"

The moment she heard those words, she knew who the hell it was, and in no way did it calm her down. She was still angry, especially because the girl had made her do so much for something stupid as a lesson. She was fuming; fuming at the fact that she had crossed the line mentioning her surname. To Tess there was a line and it was most definitely broken, so much so that she didn't even want to be near the girl.

If it wasn't enough, the girl dared use her powers on her, without consent, without a warning and that was when Tess snapped. Walking ahead, her eyes ablazing, she pushed the girl, hard. She didn't want to use wands, or spells, or anything remotely elemental, she wanted the girl to understand she approached this all wrong. A Holmes rarely got angry, but when they did, it was frightening.

"First of all, I'm an elemental yes, of water fire does not frighten me" she hissed angrily, not even caring about personal space," inches from the girl. "And move your stupid powers away, don't touch me, don't you ever touch me or mention anything about my family again. I am a Holmes and you might have those powers on you, but trust me if I want you crushed, I will crush you" she growled.

She didn't know what Thana was thinking, but at this moment, all she wanted to do was get away from the Ravenclaw. Her magic was sparkling in her anger, and she wanted out. Taking a few steps back, her hands were shaking, and she turned around and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:33 am

I am a Holmes and you might have those powers on you, but trust me if I want you crushed, I will crush you"

Thana watched as Tess pushed her hard, she didn't react. ,Thana was upset at Tess as well. What she had done was wrong, she wasn't supposed to react in that way. She had too much anger, but at that moment so did Thana.

"You can't crush someone that's already dead Tess," She yelled back. It was time for Tess to know who she was. "And never try make an idle threat either, not when I come through with mine" Thana said, moving in front of Tess.

It was time for her to know. "Yes this was a lesson, and now here is another" she said removing her gloves, letting her thousands of scars and her dark mark show on her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:49 am

Tess was done; never had she been played so easily. Always too trusting, always wrong about who could be friends. Rhian had been the only good person that had never hurt her, she had made that mistake but now, she had no one. The one person she imaged could be her friend had crossed her line. How many times had Tess hinted about how she was the one her father always questioned about being a real Holmes, how many times had they said "not good enough".

"You can't crush someone that's already dead Tess," She yelled back. It was time for Tess to know who she was. "And never try make an idle threat either, not when I come through with mine"

"I don't fucking care" Tess hissed not even bothering to look back. "It wasn't idle, no matter how much power you have, and how you're superior to everyone else, I don't care. It takes more than powers to make a person, and you aren't a good one to me"

Each step was moving quicker than the other. In her anger she didn't even bother to remove points, all she cared about was moving away from her. When Thana moved in front of her Tess moved out of the way, she was tired of listening to sob stories, how everyone had it worse. When did she open up to anyone about things? Never, only one person took over that spot.

Looking at the mark, she took a few steps back. It was a look of shock, and disgust, and disappointment. Tess was a pureblood, she walked, talked and acted like one, but there was one thing that she disagreed. While she was wary of people that weren't pureblood, she didn't think they were lesser just...unfortunate of their circumstance. But the fact that Thana had it, made her want to move away.

"I-I can't be near you. You're...no" she shook her head. "You've crossed the line already, and as much as I care, you didn't take into consideration me when you play around. Just...just stay away please"

Turning the other way, Tess walked. She was still angry, it wasn't time to talk about this. She needed space, air, anything that made her feel safe and alone. Because in all honesty, she didn't know how she felt about the girl, if she could even be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:55 am

Thana didn't even try stop Tess after she showed who she was, she knew Tess wouldn't understand. Instead she left, she ran through a window in the opposite direction to Tess, she left.

Running away from the school, she didn't care where she was going. She needed to get away. Why did she show Tess? Why? She made it to the outside boundaries, she apparated out of the area.

She knew she would get in trouble from the Ministry, and from the School but she didn't care anymore. It was a mistake coming here in the first place, she would never belong no matter what she did or tried to do.

No one would ever understand, she felt sorry for Tess. She hadn't meant to make it go this wrong. It didn't matter anymore, she apparated somewhere in Ireland leaving behind Lucas, and the people she thought she had liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Rounds (Thana)    Making Rounds (Thana)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Rounds (Thana)
Page 1 of 1