Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding something to do (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

Finding something to do (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Kedzie wanted to do something so she walked out of her room and into the common room. She looked around to find something she could do and saw the bookshelf. The Ravenclaw walked over to it and began to look carefully at all the titles of the book. She needed to find something interesting to read and she was determined she would. Kedzie's brown eyes continued to read over all the titles she could find and still saw nothing that spoke to her. Kedzie wouldn't give up, she was sure of it. She continued to browse.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:43 am

Thana just finished her Prefect duties and was about to go read for the night, but first. She wanted to go to her room, she walked in to her house. Ravenclaw. With no worries, walking in she didn't notice the girl browsing through the bookshelf. Thana was too distracted, she got what she needed from her dorm and was about to walk back out when she spotted the girl. Thana thought for a moment before remembering the girls name. "Kedzie" is what Thana had some teachers call the girl, she hadn't actually met her before. But had seen her around.
Thana walked over to the girl, making her presence quite obvious. "Hey there" she said. "Are you looking for a particular book or are you just browsing?" She enquired of the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:01 pm

While looking for a book she heard a female voice from behind her and it startled her a bit. Kedzie turned around and saw the Ravenclaw Prefect standing before her. Kedzie hadn't actually talked to the girl but she has seen her around school and all. "Hi and I'm just browsing, there isn't a particular book I am looking for. Maybe you can help me, maybe there is something on this shelf you'd recommend" Kedzie suggested to the Prefect.

"I'm Kedzie Loraine by the way" she introduced.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 am

"I'm Kedzie Loraine by the way" the little Ravenclaw introduced herself as. "Nice to meet you Kedzie Loraine, I am Thana and as for books let me think...What are you in to? Mystery? Funny? " Thana asked the younger girl, before opening a bag of Fantales, Thana was pretty sure she would become infamous at school for having them, the Fantales, no matter where she went she had them! "Would you like some?" she asked, offering them to the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:58 pm

When Thana introduced herself Kedzie smiled as a way to say 'nice to meet you' when Thana asked what she'd like to read the Ravenclaw thought about it. She really didn't know because she was just hoping to find a book with a good title. "Well I've never read mystery books before, so maybe one of them" Kedzie replied. When the older girl offered her treats, the young girl smiled and took some. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:52 am

"Well I've never read mystery books before, so maybe one of them" Thana heard Kedzie say, she just nodded. "Well since I don't think you would like a big boring book...Hmm how about you wait here for a second" Thana said, dashing up to her room, picking a book out of her bookshelf and returning downstairs with a book in hand. "Here" she said, handing Kedzie a decent sized book. Titled The Rangers Apprentice, By John Flanagan Thana handed it to her.

"Its a good read, and a muggle author wrote it. Suprisingly good however, its a good starter for mystery books" She told her new little friend. "But I have rules with my books, no writing in them, no food spilt on them, and have a good time reading them" she joked with the little girl. "Take your time, I don't need them in a hurray, and when your done just go to the bookshelf in my room, I'm the only one in my room so you will be able to figure out what one it is!" she told Kedzie,

"There's a whole series of them, I have all of them as well" she said. "And with that I have to go to class, here take this" Thana said handing the fantails to her . Thana was now becoming infamous for them, her fantails. "I'm so sorry but I have an extra class that I want to get to, so sorry hun but I gotta dash! See ya round! And if you have any questions let me know!" Thana said, giving the girl a small smile and having to dash out.
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:06 am

When Thana told her to wait there Kedzie nodded. "Okay, take your time" Kedzie watched her leave.and just stood in that spot. She didn't want to move but she did look at the bookshelf. When she heard footsteps and saw Thana, she smiled.

"Thank you Thana, I shall take good care of it while I am reading and then shall give it back to you when finished" Kedzie took the book from her and looked at the cover. "Don't worry, I'm responsible."

Kedzie took the fantails and nodded. "Okay, have fun in class, see you around" Kedzie waved goodbye to Thana.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:24 am

Thana waved back as she dashed out of the door, she liked Kedzie already.

A few hours later**

Thana had sat through Lucas's Alchemy class, no matter what he did it still bored her. Lucas knew Thana was bored, so he sent her back with 8 scrolls to write. Thana just sighed as she came back to the Ravenclaw Common room, she would write the scrolls in mere minutes, being able to write two papers at the same time. She noticed Kedzie was still there, obviously busy reading. Thana didn't have any Prefect duties tonight, in fact she rarely got them. She thought she knew why but kept it to herself.

"Hey Hun" Thana said, jumping further than humanly possible and landing perfectly on the couch next to Kedzie. "Enjoying the book?" Thana asked, pulling out another packet of Fantails. "Dear God, I really am going to become famous for this" Thana thought to herself.

Offering Kedzie another lot, she noticed the wrappers from the last lot of Fantails that Kedzie had. Thana absent-mindedly started making origami animals, it was one of her habits. Using her hands when she was thinking or talking. Since she always had Fantails with her, she was able to practice her origami. She waited for her little friend to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Kedzie wasn't sure how much time had passed but it must have been a lot because of the fact that Thana was back in the common room. Kedzie tore her eyes away from the book Thana had given her before leaving. "Hey Thana, yes I am enjoying the book, can you tell me what time it is? I lost track quite a lot because this book was too addicting" Kedzie knew she was rambling but she couldn't help how she is.

"What time is it? How long has it been since we last spoke?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:41 pm

" Only two hours, don't worry you didn't miss any classes. I checked" Thana replied, " I am glad to see you are enjoying the book, it's a favourite of mine"

After folding a dozen or so origami things Thana stopped, she pulled out a few assignments she was supposed to do and started writing. Using both hands to write different assignments, left was writing Alchemy, right was Astronomy*

A/n astronomy isn't taught during this game by an actual professor
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:22 am

When Thana said how it was only two hours she was relieved to hear this. Kedzie didn't really want to miss anything new which is why you've always seen her in class even if she was sick. "Well that's good, I don't really want to miss anything important" she said. "I can see why its a favorite, its fantastic and well written" the young Ravenclaw smiled.

She watched as Thana multi tasked and had to admit it was impressive.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:13 am

Thana just smiled as Kedzie said she liked the boom. " That's good, maybe you'll come visit my library one day" she said, offering more Fantails to her little buddy.

" Oh also I thought I should tell you, we have Charms together for the last lesson" she informed her. " And if you ever have any questions, need help with something or just want someone to talk to, not only am I a prefect but I'm also a good listener alright?" Thana told her little friend

Already Thana could tolerate Kedzie, she felt protective of her. She was so young and innocent it was a nice change. Thana finished her assignments and tucked them away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding something to do (Open)   Finding something to do (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding something to do (Open)
Page 1 of 1