Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a little get away (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

Just a little get away (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Just a little get away (Open to anyone)   Just a little get away (Open to anyone) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Annie had been having fun and now it was time to get some fresh air and to get away from the dancing students. The ball was amazing so far and she didn't want it to end but she knew it would eventually. Annie walked out onto one of the balconies and looked out to the land. Salem was gorgeous at night, it was gorgeous during the day as well but mostly the day. Annie loved when the wind blew through her hair but it wasn't heavy wind, just enough to cool her off.

Just a little get away (Open to anyone) Holland+Roden+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Red+Carpet+X6hUzCugH5Il <--- Annie's outfit, shoes, make up, and hair
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Just a little get away (Open to anyone)   Just a little get away (Open to anyone) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:32 pm

So many people. That was the first though that Tess had as even more people came, and it looked like it was going to keep going. She was glad that everyone was enjoying themselves, and everyone was getting along, but she was never good at small talk, and preferred to take advantage of a little running time to admire Salem in it's beauty.

The castle was a lot smaller than Hogwarts, but it was quaint and had hidden treasures everywhere. She absolutely adored it, and knew why people enjoyed coming to America for it. She couldn't imagine having another home but Hogwarts, but it was gorgeous nonetheless. As she walked out she noticed a girl taking in the sights and wondered briefly if it was wise to approach her. She was never good at making conversation, but it was a special night, and she gave it a try.

"Having a breather?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Just a little get away (Open to anyone)   Just a little get away (Open to anyone) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Annie was simply on the balcony looking out at the night sky when she heard a voice. She was a little startled but should have known that eventually she'd have someone come out here. Annie turned around and saw a girl she didn't recognize there. Then she realized the girl was from Hogwarts because she knew everyone else from Salem. "Yes, it was getting a little hot in there so I came out here. Is it the same for you?" The Nightshade asked.

"I'm Annie Brycelynn by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Just a little get away (Open to anyone)   Just a little get away (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Tess took in the girl curiously, from her dark auburn hair and studied the younger girl. She knew the girl wasn't from Hogwarts simply by the way she talked, and from the fact that being Head Girl she knew faces moreso than names. She smiled politely to the girl and walked closer letting the breeze cool her down. She placed her hands on the ramp and leaned forward taking more fresh air.

"Yes, it was getting a little hot in there so I came out here. Is it the same for you?" The Nightshade asked.

She nodded.

"I wanted some time away from so many people you know? It can be a bit overwhelming...I'm Tess Holmes by the way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little get away (Open to anyone)   Just a little get away (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little get away (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1