Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pronyma Youngblood
Unsorted
Pronyma Youngblood

Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open Empty
PostSubject: Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open   Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Pronyma had made a fresh batch of laughing potion last night in the Potions classroom, she had a hard time hiding the bottles on her from the prefects, but she figured the Slytherin ones were pretty lax about that stuff. It was just a simple laughing potion and not anything deadly. She sat on the three seater couch near the end table. on that she laid her vials. Pronyma really had a liking to those Dragons she saw in Alchemy class. She wanted them, all of them, and would be willing to make a trade for them. Dinner was almost finished and soon her fellow house mates would be heading back to the dungeon any moment now. All she had to do was wait as she ate her food there in the dungeon, avoiding the chaos of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open   Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:20 pm

after the success of Saturday Louise had been getting mail at least three times a day with all her feedback sheets being returned and reams and reams of comments and requests. "Bugger it all. I should ask for a P.O box." Louise grumbled, falling into the common room trying to hold all the letters in one arm and holding her feedback sheets in the other. She was barely paying attention to whoever was in the common room and found the nearest desk to drop all the paper and begin sorting everything out, she put the unopened letters ion a pile and the feedback sheets in another. She checked the sheets first and began writing furiously into her small yellow notebook. "What really? No liquorish... perhaps a substitute then?"

Back to top Go down
Pronyma Youngblood
Unsorted
Pronyma Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open   Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:55 pm

She saw Louise walking by, a grin spread on Pronyma's face. She walked over and stood beside her, draping an arm around her shoulder. "Hi louise! How are you? Fourth year, right? I remember sitting with you at the first of the year during the sorting hat ceremony, do you remember that? Doesn't really matter now, does it?" She gave a sly smile. The bottle of Laughing potion was still in her hand, dangling by Louise's face. "I have a favor to ask you, a quid pro quo if you will. You do for me. I do for you." She then stood directly in Louise's path and spoke now with a more serious tone. "I love these Dragon's were getting in the school. I want them all. All of them. I have a plan on how to hide them, but I'll need help getting them. Now, as i will do for you, Let's see..." She thought for a moment. "You like to draw, right? Or cook? I can steal papers and quills for you, if you'd like. I can also get some goods from the kitchens. I think I could do it. What do you say?" She wasn't leaving until she recieved an answer from Louise. "The laughing potion I have here is for you, will make anything easier if you're happy while doing it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open   Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:07 pm

The girl jumped almost out of her seat when Pronyma draped an arm over her, it made her skin crawl and she gently removed the appendage from her person while the older Slytherin nattered on and visibly paled at the word dragons. Her eyebrow quirked but not with interest in the offer and she snorted. "I don't think so, I can get quills and parchment myself and anything else I need.There really is nothing you can offer me that would make me want to number one break the rules, and two go anywhere near anything related to dragons needlessly."

She glanced at the potion being dangled in front of her face and pushed it aside. "Nor do I need a potion to be happy. If you don't mind I'm quite busy." She turned back to her letters and began opening and reading through the comments and orders or ideas from suggestions, frowning when some were out of her skill range and smiling at others when they praised her current selection.
Back to top Go down
Pronyma Youngblood
Unsorted
Pronyma Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open   Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:15 pm

She moved out of her way then and decided to have another plan to do this, but seeing as she asked for help, and Louise wasn't a rule breaker, she had to worry if weather or not Louise was a stool pigeon as well. She let out a huff in response. "Some kind of Slytherin you are! What? Did they run out of room in Gryffindork house? Is that what happened? Whatever." She smiled again, but this time it wasn't a happy "trying to charm" one this time, she was angry. "What kind of Slytherin says no to trouble! Do you actually care about your studies here? Pfft. Goody two shoes." Pronyma was already angry on an almost constant basis, hearing a "No" didn't go over to well with her. She stepped closer, dropped the vial to the dungeon floor, and poked Louise in the chest with her free hand. "Come meet me near the quidditch pitch tonight, after bedcheck. I can show you what a real Slytherin is made of, Gryffindork. Unless you're too scared. That is breaking a rule, after all." She poked her one more time and added a small push on the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open   Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:35 pm

The fourth year watched the older Slytherin carefully and she decided to banish her papers to her trunk in her room just in case she tried anything. "You wouldn't be the first to have said that." She muttered in response to the jibe about weather or not she had been sorted correctly.
"Slytherins aren't' really known for getting into trouble as much as getting out of it." She snapped back, starting to get irritated, very few people got under her skin, the midget twit in Hufflepuff was one who always got on her nerves, it seemed now she had one more to add to the list.
Her eyebrow was once again raised when Pronyma asked her to meet after bed and began poking her in the chest. With her left hand she swatted it away, knowing her ring would most likely catch the invading hand, in her right she held her wand at the ready.
"Why would I meet you anywhere any time? You've not said one word to me since my first year and now you think just because I'm younger I'll just do as you ask? You're either inconceivably thick or perhaps not very observant. Perhaps both?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open   Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Quid Pro Quo - Louise & Open
Page 1 of 1