Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Diem had entered the Prefects common room, the only people who actually had the password were fellow Prefects and Diem was just so glad to actually be one. This was something really good to have and the brunette knew that her parents would be extremely proud of her for being able to be trusted enough to be a Prefect. As Diem was walking into the common room the Prefects shared, she saw the normal bowl of Jellybeans that were always on the table for the Prefects to eat. Diem grabbed a handful and began to eat them one by one.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Apollo happened to be in the Prefects common room wanting to get away from all the chattering in the Nightshade common room. He was finishing up some last minute homework when he saw his fellow Nightshade and Prefect walk in and grab Jellybeans. "You know, no matter how much Jellybeans you try to consume, the bowl will never be empty" Apollo said. The bowl was enchanted to keep refilling the bowl with sweets.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Diem was in the middle of eating Jellybeans when she heard someone speak. Diem looked to see her fellow Nightshade Prefect looking at her highly amused. The brunette couldn't help but look at the Jellybeans before she started laughing. She wasn't expecting anyone to be there and if so, she didn't expect them to call her out on her Jellybean eating obsession. "Sorry, I didn't know anyone else was really here, as for the sweets I know its a never ending supply of these delicious little beans. I am Diem, in case you didn't know" she introduced herself to him. Yes he was in her classes but she never really spoke to him much.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Apollo waved her off like nothing was wrong with her not knowing that she hadn't known that he was there when she arrived. "Its no problem I assure you, trust me there are plenty of times when people just walk into a common room when I am in there but I never really mind it because sometimes I get their company. By the way, it is nice to meet you Diem, I am Apollo" he introduced to her.

"So do you only like Jellybeans?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Diem couldn't help but laugh at his response. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh but that has happened to me from time to time, like there was this one time back at Lugarmago where I was sitting in my common room and there were a few people who just walked in, I almost got sat on too, but then again I was a first year and small" Diem laughed at the memory. It was still painful for her because her home was gone and so was her parents. "Nice to meet you Apollo."

"Well sort of, I am allergic to chocolate so anything that isn't chocolate I eat, but mostly Jellybeans because they're so delicious" Diem replied.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Diem was a fun person to talk to, he could honestly tell you that right now. She wasn't like most girls, she knew how to have a laugh at herself from time to time and her response just proved that much. Apollo couldn't help but chuckle at this, he knew from her accent that she was in fact a Lugarmago student. "That is awful, what happened after you almost got sat on? Did you run? Were you apologized to?" For some reason he wanted to know.

Apollo felt bad for her, he didn't know what it was like to be allergic to something and being allergic to chocolate must be painful, he knew he would die without chocolate in his life. "Wow, that pretty much sucks, it tastes so delicious" now he was thinking about chocolate. Great!
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 am

Diem could tell he was amused and trust me now that she talks about it, it is amusing to her. When it first happened it was completely embarrassing but now it was just plain up funny in her eyes. "It was awful, I was completely embarrassed because I was so short" Diem giggled. "Well I was apologized to and then I completely bolted out of there and ran to my room. Whenever the boy tried to talk to me after that incident I would try to ignore him" Diem answered the questions.

"It does suck, I know my adoptive mother gave me chocolate and I had to give it back to her because of that specific reason" Diem explained.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Apollo couldn't help but laugh at Diem's story about what had happened when she was just a young girl, when he finally controlled his laughter he looked at her. "Trust me if I was you I would have ran as well, that just sounds like there was no happy ending to that, like it could have went either way" Apollo explained why he had laughed. "But I think anyone would have ran from embarrassment" Apollo reassured her.

"I bet your adoptive mother felt awful" he said.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:19 pm

When Apollo said how he bet that Kira.felt awful at that and she couldn't help but nod with a small smile. "Yes she.did, but she got more chocolate out of the deal so I know she was happy for that" Kira.cared and loved Diem like a daughter and Diem felt the same way for Kira. Kira saved her life when no one else would and she was entirely grateful for her adoptive mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)   Prefect to Prefect (Apollo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prefect to Prefect (Apollo)
Page 1 of 1