Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel fat (Azalea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

I feel fat (Azalea) Empty
PostSubject: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Scarlett was almost seven months pregnant with a dick head's child. Yes he was trying to be supportive and with Scarlett's natural attitude along with the pregnancy mood swings, she was making it completely worse for him. The brunette couldn't pick up Adam anymore so she stuck with holding his hand. The brunette was going to be visiting her friend Azalea at her apartment that she shared with Jake. When getting to the right door, Scar banged on the door. "You better not be screwing Pillsbury dough boy" even though Scarlett is trying her best to get along with Jake, she couldn't pass up an opportunity to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:30 am

Another weekend and this one unfortunately without a lie in as Jake had to report to the stadium early. The witch had just kissed her boyfriend goodbye and turned towards the waiting dirty dishes in the kitchen sink when she heard the kind of insistent banging on the door that could only come from one source.

Well, one adult source and one toddler source heading that way.

"You better not be screwing Pillsbury dough boy"

"Good morning to you too, Scarlett," Azalea called out from the kitchen, dispatching a vine to open the door for her friend and godson. "Come on in the kitchen, I'm just doing the dishes," Azalea informed with a grin.

"I already did Jake last night," she added for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Scarlett heard Azalea tell her to come in and that she was in the kitchen. The brunette opened the door and let Adam walk in first and she shut the door. Scarlett made a face at the reply her friend gave her about the sex life Azalea had with Pillsbury dough boy. "Ew, keep that information to yourself. I only said that to annoy the dough boy if he was actually here which he isn't so woohoo" Scarlett replied. Her large stomach was on great display when she took off her jacket. "I hate that Capulet ass wipe" the brunette said.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:56 pm

"Ew, keep that information to yourself. I only said that to annoy the dough boy if he was actually here which he isn't so woohoo"

"Nope, he's down at the stadium," Azalea assured as she watched her friend waddle in. Being six months pregnant was no joke and even though Azalea hadn't been around to help Scarlett with the pregnancy the first time, she was going to make up for it now. "Some big game coming up."

As Adam walked into the kitchen on his chubby legs, Azalea bent down to give her godson a kiss. "How's my little man, doing?' she asked with a goofy grin on her face for the child's benefits. "I bet you're already breaking hearts, aren't you sweetheart."

"I hate that Capulet ass wipe" the brunette said.

"Come on, he isn't that bad," Azalea coaxed, wiping her hands on the towel before going to the fridge. In lieu of Scarlett's condition, Azalea Made sure to keep lots of comfort food around. Reaching for a tub of ice cream, the witch picked up a spoon and walked over to the kitchen table where the other brunette sat.

"Here you go, sweetie. Ice cream always helps," she offered. Only a Nightshade could understand what another Nightshade would be going through when they weren't allowed alcohol and Azalea was going to try and make Scarlett's life as painless as she could.

"Its your favourite."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Scarlett listened to Azalea as she said how Jake was down at the stadium practicing for an upcoming game. "Well at least he can do something. Me I have to sit on my god damn fat ass all day and listen to people go on and on about how they need more alcohol and all the other bull shit" Scarlett was so pissed with these damn mood swings, she was 100 times worse then she normally was with all the pregnancy and everything.

"Oh he better break something because I am raising him to be a miniature version of myself" Scarlett wanted her son to be like her, the perfect version of her without any human murals. "He already has the power down, I just need this child to have it as well" the brunette pointed to her stomach.

"Don't defend him!" Scarlett shouted. There was no way in hell she wanted people to defend that good for nothing ass wipe. He knocked her up and wanted to support her but she was the one with the back aches and the swollen feet and it annoyed her how she got the cravings and was always peeing every damn minute. It was annoying. "He knocks me up and he could have avoided all of this if he had used a god damn condom" she hissed. The brunette was not letting this one go.

When Azalea gave her chocolate ice cream, she instantly grabbed it. "Do you have any brownies, M&M's, and skittles?" Scarlett asked as she shoved a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. Scarlett handed Adam a cookie from his bag and he went and sat on the floor pulling out his toys and playing with them.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:28 pm

"Well at least he can do something. Me I have to sit on my god damn fat ass all day and listen to people go on and on about how they need more alcohol and all the other bull shit"

"i know sweetie," Azalea replied, making appropriate noises of sympathy. It must be terrible for Scarlett to work around alcohol all day without being able to drink.

The Herbology Professor tried not to laugh at Scarlett claimed that Adam better be breaking something. "I've beem thinking of getting him a bigger bouncy castle, since he's out grown the last one we got him," she admitted mildly as Adam too a cookie from his mother.

"Do you have any brownies, M&M's, and skittles?"

"I have everything," Azalea grinned, getting up to head back to the fridge. The witch returned a moment later with all the candy her friend requested and dumped it on the table in front of Scarlett. "Here you go, until this baby comes out, I got your back with the candy."

Azalea knew Scarlett didn't like talking about Artemis but she couldn't help thinking her friend would come around. "i don't know, Scarlett, at least he gives a damn," the witch reflected. "My parents just left me on a bench to die. That makes Artemis better than a lot of parents in the world, he at least gives a shit whether his kid lives or dies."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Scarlett took another spoonful of ice cream but when she heard the sympathy in Azalea's voice, she stopped the spoon before it got to her mouth. "Are you showing me sympathy?" Scarlett hated when people did that to her, it made it look like she was a weak person.

The brunette couldn't help but laugh at her. "Another bouncy house? Why would you get him another bouncy house? Yes he loves the one he has now but he is going to be three soon, he will be perfectly okay with the one he has now for a little while longer. You and Jake don't have to do that for me" Scarlett has money but she didn't really no what to do with it but now she has a son and another child on the way, she could use the money on them when she needed to.

Scarlett ripped open the bags and began to shove handfuls into her mouth and began eat it. She had a lot of cravings and this was one of them. She took a brownie and put a blob of chocolate ice cream on it and took a big bite of it. "I feel hungry all the time" Scarlett said with her mouth full of sugar.

Scarlett rolled her pretty brown eyes at what Azalea said about Artemis giving a damn. "No, he cares about the child because all he has is a god damn dog because his heart got stomped on. Now I know why, I think he's gay" Scarlett took another bite of her brownie. "I know about your situation and I am glad that your father took you in and as for Artemis Capulet giving a damn, its about the child. As long as the child turns out like me, we're all good."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:19 pm

"Are you showing me sympathy?"

"Of course not,": Azalea bit back a smile. Scarlett wasn't used to sympathy, hated it in fact. Just as she hated many human emotions.

"I don't know, I guess Jake and I just like spoiling our little guy," the witch admitted fondly. "Besides, time flies so fast, in a year or so he'll be needing a bike with training wheels, and a year after that, a proper big boy bike and before you know it, he will be too big for bouncy castles so we might as well get him more now when he can still enjoy them." The argument wasn't her best but then again, Azalea didn't really need a reason to buy gifts for Adam.

"I feel hungry all the time"

"That's perfectly alright, Scarlett, you're eating for two now. And it looks like this baby has an epic sweet tooth."

As talk turned to Artemis, Azalea let it go. Maybe after the pregnancy and mood swings, Scarlett would see some sense. After all, Artemis was proving to be a better father to this baby than Adam's father had been to him. Surely Scarlett could see that.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Scarlett continued to just stare at Azalea when she said how she wasn't showing the pregnant brunette no sympathy. The other brunette knew Scarlett hated that and was probably joking around with her or was dead serious. "Good" was all she had said back.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and smirked. "You know, there is such a thing called getting knocked up as well right?" Scarlett appreciated how the two were with Adam and the young child loved them both. Azalea began to explain the things that were coming up in her son's life. "Can we please just focus on the now and not try and make me older then I want to be" Scarlett didn't want to get old.

"Yeah I know, I am looking like a whale... again!" Scarlett was starting to get annoyed with sex. She really wanted to swear off sex for good, but it was just to darn good.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:50 pm

"Can we please just focus on the now and not try and make me older then I want to be"

"You're telling me," Azalea laughed, trying to make light of the situation. "It just hit me a while ago that Jake and I have been together for three years. Granny Weatherwax, Scarlett, three fucking years! How did that even happen?" Time really had taken wing and flown for the young witch, and though life had brought its ups and down, Jake had been the one constant in it.

"Not to mention all the first and second year kids I used to teach, they're now old enough to date and graduate. I swear I fee older every time I step into a classroom."

"Yeah I know, I am looking like a whale... again!"

"Well, you're a hot whale then," Azalea teased. Being fat didn't make her friend look unappealing in any way, especially when Scarlett had a natural affinity towards being slender. She had gotten back to perfect shape after Adam and Azalea was sure it would be the same after this new baby arrived.

"I can personally recommend my brand of birth control though," she added. "Been on it for years and as you can see, no pregnancy here, not even a scare, ever."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Scarlett was glad that Azalea was finding complete amusement in this, Scarlett still couldn't believe that she was going to have two children after the little bundle she was carrying was born. Scarlett never wanted children. "It hit you, I've been counting the days, I lost a bet with Emily a long time ago, still hoping to win but its not going well. Thanks a lot Azalea" Scarlett definitely did bet on her friend's relationship.

Scarlett snorted. "It's nice to know some of them are getting it on, you should make sure to give them a condom talk, unless they want to end up like me" she was still pissed at how she ended up knocked up. Twice!

"There is no such thing as a hot whale! They're all ugly" Scarlett hated whales. And being pregnant totally made her look like one.

"I'll have to take you up on that" she didn't want anymore babies.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:02 am

"It hit you, I've been counting the days, I lost a bet with Emily a long time ago, still hoping to win but its not going well. Thanks a lot Azalea"

"Really?' The Herbologist asked, one eyebrow raised in question. It wasn't that she thought Scarlett above betting on such things, it was more that she was curious how long Scarlett had seen her and Jake lasting. "How long did you bet for?" she asked.

"It's nice to know some of them are getting it on, you should make sure to give them a condom talk, unless they want to end up like me"

The witch laughed openly at that, unable to help herself. "That's actually not a bad idea," she replied, still laughing. "I don't think sex education has ever been taught in either school so if we can get a teacher for that, sure. If nothing else it would be hilarious to see the kids in that particular class learning about babies."

"I'll have to take you up on that"

"Gimme a sec," the witch commented, getting to her feet and making a quick sprint to the bedroom. It didn't take long to hunt on her dressing table, she had taken a dose the day before. Grabbing a whole pack, Azalea made her way back to the kitchen where scarlett was still eating candy as her son played with his toys.

"Here, this is for regular... use. I take it once a week to regulate my system. Basically if you're on this, you're home free for an entire week. If you want to use it more sparingly, just take it as the morning after pill," she explained, passing the small box to the other brunette.

"It coems in all flavours, cherry, mango, bubblegum. This is grape. I ned to srun to St. Nick and renew my stash," seh added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:33 am

When Azalea asked really, Scarlett nodded her head in confirmation. The brunette loved betting on things and her friend's relationship with Jake was something she definitely had to bet on, especially when they first met. That wasn't a good impression. "I bet for fifteen minutes, my sister betted a month" Scarlett answered honestly. "Then when you made it past a month we redid the bet and of course I lost again" Scarlett sighed and rolled her brown eyes.

Scarlett took another spoonful of her ice cream. "I know, see I do come up with good ideas.... sometimes" the brown eyed pregnant girl said. "Then make it happen, fuck those who want you to actually do a lesson and if you want assistance, I can try to help" Scarlett offered.

When Azalea said to give her a second, the pregnant girl shrugged and ate some skittles and took a bite of her brownie. When Azalea came back and explained what it was, Scarlett glared and swallowed her stuff. "Are you saying I'm addicted to sex?!" Her mood swings were back.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:27 pm

"I bet for fifteen minutes, my sister betted a month" Scarlett answered honestly. "Then when you made it past a month we redid the bet and of course I lost again"

"Well I don't blame you," the brunette replied truthfully. She and Jake had gotten together under such weird circumstances that probably all their classmates had put a bet on fifteen minutes or less. No one had expected longer than a month surely. They had just somehow neglected to notice that despite all the issues, Jake and Azalea had honored the commitment, until there was no other way to live. "Back in school, I would never have thought we'd make it this far, but life surprises you like that," she commented, a fond smile on her lips.

"Next time, when you renew you bet with Emily, go for five years," the witch advised with a smirk.

"Are you saying I'm addicted to sex?!" Her mood swings were back.

The blurt had Azalea laughing once more as she leaned against the table. Scarlett's mood swings could be hilarious sometimes.

"No sweetie, how can i even say that. You've only had sex twice in your life and gotten pregnant both times. The world's population can't afford for Scarlett Jorde to have sex addiction," the witch chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:56 am

Scarlett knew that no one back at Salem thought that the two would last long, Jake was Jake and Azalea was nothing like him, which is why Scarlett kept losing the bets with her sister because not only did Scarlett think love was for weirdos with no life, she couldn't really picture the two together even though they were together. She took another spoonful of her ice cream and laughed. "You think? I certainly didn't see you lasting a year but you're making me lose money to my sister of all people" Scarlett responded.

Scarlett made a face. "No, because if you don't last for five years I am losing again. Besides, what is up with people and falling in love? I think its stupid and a waste of time. You should go solo" Scar brought up, but she knew Azalea would never leave Jake.

Scarlett glared and let out a growl. "Oh how I want to slap you so hard right now or make your death look like an accident and bury you in a dessert" she was planning on getting Azalea back for that.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:08 pm

"You think? I certainly didn't see you lasting a year but you're making me lose money to my sister of all people"

"Well, you could stop betting if you don't want to keep losing," Azalea suggested lightly. It was a little known fact that the Jorde family was very wealthy but Scarlett worked hard to feed her child just because. Neither Scarlett nor Emily really needed jobs but Azalea supposed both girls were independent enough to want to do something with their lives.

"Oh how I want to slap you so hard right now or make your death look like an accident and bury you in a dessert"

"Can you do it before Christmas, please?' the Herbalist asked with a grin. Scarlett was her best friend, it was their job to get on each other's nerves now and then. And once the threat of violence was over, Scarlett's mood swings were pretty funny.

"Jake's family is doing an elaborate christmas thing and I'm meeting the grandparents for the first time, you know, if I don't pass out from hyperventilation in their driveway. You remember those too perfect fairy tale cut outs of christmas, Scarlett? Their house actually looks like that. Half the time I'm afraid to touch anything in case I ruin the picture." All this came out in a rush of sincerity, the uncertainly Azalea had been holding inside her spilling over now that her friend was finally here and in a somewhat fit state to listen.

"I dunno Scarlett, they're nice but I always feel so out of place on Christmas in general, let alone a Hallmark Christmas like theirs."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Scarlett glared a bit. "But what else am I supposed to do on my free time? Sit home and nit or watch people sucking face?" Scarlett made a disgusted face. Scarlett really disliked the feelings people put into the ones they love, Scarlett never loved anyone, she mostly hates everyone and she never wanted that to change who she was either.

Scarlett thought her friend was fucking nuts! Did she really just say that? Scarlett wanted to sucker punch her right about now. "Oh, you want me to wait after Christmas? I see" Scarlett said calmly before she got evil. "You know I can always just simply wait until the 26th and chop you into fucking pieces before sending you to Jake as a fucking Christmas present, I know he'd love that one!" Scarlett was really loving her mood swings.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:04 pm

"No honey," Azalea pointed out gently. "I said to do it before christmas. But if you kill me, good luck explaining to Adam why he doesn't have a godmother anymore," she added with a laugh.

"Or you could get him cufflinks," the Nightshade Head suggested. "My dad got him some for his birthday and they look great on him."

It was clear Scarlett didn't want to talk about Azalea's problems right now and who could blame her. The girl was pregnant so she would be even more prickly than usual. Azalea only hoped Adam didn't have to witness his mom like that.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Scarlett was practically shaking with anger before she just nodded. "Oh, I can make sure it happens, besides I can make a fake replica of you if I really wanted to, he won't lose shit" Scarlett then calmed down a bit, she looked to Adam who was looking at them, Scarlett then turned her head back to Azalea. "I need some kind of dirt on Jake, so please continue on his 'perfect' family" she made quotations on perfect. Scarlett was tired and maybe she could use this as an excuse to sleep.

Scarlett finished her ice cream and was disappointed. "You got anymore?" She pointed to her bowl.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am

"I need some kind of dirt on Jake, so please continue on his 'perfect' family"

Azalea playfully tossed a candy wrapper at her friend. "I am not giving you "dirt" on his family, they're lovely people," Azalea chuckled, getting up to get more ice cream for Scarlett. "I guess I'm just whining because I sometimes feel out of place there. I mean, I tried fifteen different detergents until I found out how Alexis keeps the clothes so clean. I guess it would have been easier just to ask her but that would mean admitting that I don't know my stuff."

The witch returned with a fresh tub of ice cream for Scarlett, handing it to her. "You wanna have this in bed instead?' Azalea offered, pointing to the guest bedroom. "You look like you need a nap, sweetie I'll be happy to watch Adam while you get an hour of peace and quiet."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Scarlett got a candy wrapper playfully thrown at her and couldn't help but shrug because she at least tried to get her friend to confess but apparently she wasn't anytime soon. "Fine, I thought I'd at least give it a try" you really couldn't blame her for trying. When Azalea brought up laundry, she couldn't help but snort. "You actually do laundry?" Scar asked with amusement. "And who the hell is Alexis?" She asked confused. When Azalea got the ice cream out, she grabbed it with excitement.

"What can I say, dealing with a kicking baby inside you tends to keep you up at night" Scarlett replied as she took the ice cream lid off and began to eat it. "Besides, what makes you think I need one?" Although Scarlett knew it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:04 pm

"You actually do laundry?" Scar asked with amusement. "And who the hell is Alexis?"

"Alexis is Jake's mother," Azalea explained, amusement sparkling in her eyes. "And yes I do the laundry, along with the cooking, cleaning, washroom scrubbing, ironing and everything else that goes into running a home," she admitted. Once upon a time she had been oblivious to the mysteries of household chores but she was no longer living with her dad. Now it was up to Azalea to keep the house running.

"I'm awaiting until Jake owes me big time to ask for a House Elf," she joked.

"Besides, what makes you think I need one?"

"You just said it," Azalea pointed out. "The baby keeps you up at night. Come on sweetie, lets get you into bed. Adam's busy playing and I'll keep him occupied for at least two hours so you can have a nice, long nap."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Scarlett wasn't shocked when Aza said who Alexis was but she was shocked to know that her best friend actually did chores in her own house, Scarlett barely did all of that, she hired help for that, the only thing she cleaned was her son's stuff. "Wow, you must really love Jake if you do all that, hell what does he do if all of that stuff is done by you?" The brunette asked.

"I have five of those, you can have one?" Scarlett was planning on firing one of them anyway. They were everywhere.

Scarlett groaned. "I know but I didn't think you were actually paying attention" she replies.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:09 pm

"Wow, you must really love Jake if you do all that, hell what does he do if all of that stuff is done by you?"

"He has three very demanding jobs," Azalea explained when asked why she was in charge of the house work. Truth be told Jake had never insisted upon her doing all of it, happy to share her load but in Azalea's own efforts to emulate the perfect house Jake had grown up with, somehow the witch took it all upon herself in addition to her own work.

The flat might never be as immaculate as it was the few weeks Alexis had stayed with them but Azalea was going to make sure it was as close as she could get ti to the Newbury home in Eden Prairie.

"Thanks but a house elf would be a total waste on a small place like this. If we ever end up getting a proper house, I'll give you a call though. There is no way I'm cleaning a bungalow," she laughed.

With that, Azalea got up, ushering Scarlett to the spare bedroom where her exhausted friend could take a nap, making sure to leave lots of ice cream and candy by Scarlett's bedside in case the witch got one fo her cravings again. Scarlett worked too hard as it was and she needed someone to look after her now and then, though Azalea would never say that out loud, knowing full well how fiercely independant her friend was.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Scarlett was highly amused and nodded. "Let me guess, eat, sleep, and work" Scarlett listed the three jobs that she thought Jake did. Azalea did most of the work around the house so Jake had to do something.

Scarlett snorted. "Alright, just let me know, I'm getting sick of that house elf touching my underwear and bras. No matter how many times I tell those damn elves I will wash them myself they insist. That elf is the only one who doesn't understand my perfect American" Scarlett rolled her eyes at the thought of the house elf.

She took another spoonful of her ice cream before following Azalea. Scarlett saw Azalea bring her sugar with her and mentally did a happy dance. Scarlett laid down on the bed and continued to eat her sweets. "Try not to hyper up my child" Scarlett warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel fat (Azalea)   I feel fat (Azalea) Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel fat (Azalea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next