Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date (Callum)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Date (Callum) Empty
PostSubject: First Date (Callum)   First Date (Callum) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:20 am

This was the moment Janique had been anticipating and waiting for, and it had finally come on one cool afternoon; Callum had officially asked her out. She had played at confused, followed by shock, and then excused herself from his company, saying that she needed to "think about it for a while". Of course, she already had her answer, but she wanted to make him wait, make him anxious to hear a yes, so that when she gave it to him, he would feel that more confident in himself. That was the reason she went to her common room, shut herself in the girls dorm where she knew he couldn't follow her, and did all her homework. It was three hours later that she finally emerged, went over to Callum, and hugged him tightly, whispering a "I'd love to."

She had already scouted Greenswitch Village in advance, and had her plan all laid out perfectly. Callum had unwittingly kicked start step one. "I heard from a few people that there's a very nice cafe for first dates," she told him, knowing perfectly well it was not a place he'd like. "It's called 'Lidia's Couple Cafe, and it's apparently very nice."

They had agreed on a time and the next day, a beautiful Saturday, at noon, she walked happily to the cafe. She was by herself, for she had purposely left before Callum, so she'd be the first at the cafe. Walking inside, she forced herself to take a seat at a table. The places was horrendously pink and over decorated with ugly, over-the-top bows and sparkly pink things. She sat back and waited for Callum to show up. When he did, step 3 would begin, and she played the different scenarios in her head to prepare herself.
Back to top Go down
Callum Hunt
Nightshade Sixth Year
Nightshade Sixth Year
Callum Hunt

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Callum)   First Date (Callum) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:15 am

When Callum had first asked Jani on a date, he had been uncharacteristically nervous. Perhaps it was because this was the first girl who could possibly turn him down, and he didn't want to have his streak broken. And his worry was enhanced by the fact that she hadn't answered on the spot. She'd taken her time. Three whole hours of her time. But it was worth the wait. Because when she'd emerged, and she'd hugged him, accepting, he'd hugged her back tightly, feeling an overwhelming sense of relief.

"I heard from a few people that there's a very nice cafe for first dates... It's called 'Lidia's Couple Cafe, and it's apparently very nice."

Callum had never been to 'Lidia's Couple Cafe'. He had no clue what it was like, though he would go wherever she wanted "Well, wherever you want to go, we'll go," he had replied to her. He couldn't risk her getting frustrated and refusing to go, that wouldn't work at all.

The Saturday, at noon, when Callum had made his way to the cafe, he felt confident. Happy and confident that he'd landed a date with Janique Sandoval. Though, as soon as he entered the cafe, and saw the interior, he couldn't help but look vaguely nauseated at the scene. Pink. Like everything was pink. He didn't realise that that many shade of pink existed, but obviously they did because that was the entirety of the cafe. Spotting Jani, he walked over and took a seat at the (yes, pink) table "Looking lovely as always, Jani," he'd smirked at her, hoping she hadn't seen his first reaction to the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Callum)   First Date (Callum) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:33 am

She saw him approaching the cafe and she watched him enter, almost laughing at the expression on his face. She had predicted it perfectly, but she pretended that she had seen nothing out of the ordinary and smiled as he approached. She forced a blush at his complement. "Thank you. You look different today. In a nice way." The statement was vague and she had meant it to be exactly that; let him try to figure it out. Whatever conclusion he reached would be what he wanted to hear, which was why she chose such a unusual compliment.

Reaching up to sweep her hair back gently,she glanced around the room. "Uh, the decoration here is certainly something," she commented, changing the subject.

She paused, letting the silence create a few moments of awkwardness. Finally, she let out a soft scoff and shook her head. "It's utterly horrendous! Seriously, it's like they let a 6 year old princess do the designing."

Motioning to the lamp next to them, which had a glittery pink lampshade, she rolled her eyes. "I mean, seriously. I'm so sorry for dragging you here. I honestly didn't know it would be this... pink."

She reached over and lightly touched him hand. Softening her voice and adding a tint of worry, she asked "I-is it okay if we go to McDonalds instead? I mean, I know it's not a proper place for a first date but I don't think I could last another minute in this nightmare." She didn't meet his eyes, hoping he'd pick up on her drift that she took this date seriously and felt bad for changing locations. If he didn't, she'd make it more obvious the next time she brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Callum Hunt
Nightshade Sixth Year
Nightshade Sixth Year
Callum Hunt

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Callum)   First Date (Callum) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:32 am

"Thank you. You look different today. In a nice way."

He noted the witch's blush. But that comment. Different? Different how? It was vaguely worrying, even if she had meant it nicely. Because 'different' could mean a variety of things. He could look as horrendous as the decor (minus the pink.... oh god the pink) and she could have said it in a way not meant to offend him, but really she thought he looked awful. But of course, he kept a smooth simper on his lips as the worry within his head tumbled and turned in a sickening fashion "Well, thank you," he replied "I certainly hope I look nice for out date,"

"Uh, the decoration here is certainly something... It's utterly horrendous! Seriously, it's like they let a 6 year old princess do the designing."

"Oh good, I'm not the only one thinking it," he chuckled a little bit at her comment "It's awful actually." he added.

"I mean, seriously. I'm so sorry for dragging you here. I honestly didn't know it would be this... pink."

He took a deep, dramatic sigh and held his hand out, placing it on her shoulder "You know Jani," he said, the smirk still touching his lips, obviously joking "I really am offended by all the pink. I thought you knew me better," he shook his head a little and then smiled "Nah, kidding. It's alright Jani, really,"

"I-is it okay if we go to McDonalds instead? I mean, I know it's not a proper place for a first date but I don't think I could last another minute in this nightmare."

She was genuine, he gathered. And she really wanted for the date to go well. He gave her hand a soft squeeze and looked her in the eyes "We can go where ever you would like to go." he said solemnly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Callum)   First Date (Callum) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:45 am

"I certainly hope I look nice for out date,"

"Of course you do!" she exclaimed with a grin. "You look perfect." She had seen the far away look in his eyes and knew he was processing her comment. When he finally replied her, she figured he'd had done enough of the mental torture she knew most of them did, and decided to end it.

At his little joke, she bit her lip and lowered her head as if she believe him, until he specifically said that he had been joking. Lifting her hand, she placed it gently over his and gave it a little squeeze. "What about me?" she joked back. "I nearly died walking into this place."

"We can go where ever you would like to go."

Nodding in reply, she gave him a wavering smile. She wanted to keep up the image that she felt that McDonalds wasn't the right place for a first date. Pure bloods, she knew, were of a higher standard, and she needed to maintain that same level. Standing up slowly, she reached out and offered him her hand. After he took it, she would lead him outside, past the pink, and into the small shop, where they would have their first date, and she would have him fully secured on her line - all she'd have left to do was reel him in.
Back to top Go down
Callum Hunt
Nightshade Sixth Year
Nightshade Sixth Year
Callum Hunt

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Callum)   First Date (Callum) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:27 am

"Of course you do!... You look perfect."

His smirk returned to his lips "Why thank you. Well, thank my mum and dad for passing on such amiable genetics," he winked. He wasn't going to deny that he was good-looking. He knew he was.

"What about me? I nearly died walking into this place."

"Well, you and me both," he said. As she nodded and stood up, offering her hand, he (without hesitation) took it, and stood up. He had the feeling that she knew exactly what she'd done, and what she was going to do. There was something behind that smile that suggested something more. But he didn't question, he still thought he had control. He, of course, didn't, but he liked to think that he did. He most certainly liked where she was leading him, even if he had no clue, it added to her mystique, and to his excitement. And he was eager to know her even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Callum)   First Date (Callum) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Callum)
Page 1 of 1