Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake) Empty
PostSubject: Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake)   Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:47 am

After leaving the Meteorites in the middle of June, Jake had been travelling between the Ministries with paperwork. Seeing as the young man taught at Hogwarts and Salem, the man had decided to register for work in both countries in his Auror work too. After all, if could never be said that he was never a man who wasn't highly devoted to everything he did.

After handing over the final signed forms for the Auror squad, Jake had moved back to the elevators, not really paying much attention to the notes that were zooming overhead, or the floors they were on. Leaning against the wall of the elevator, Jake didn't register another witch get in to the elevator, lost in his own thoughts.

Like the first lesson that he was going to face as an Auror, a combination of Potions and Mind Training. The lesson plan had given him and inkling, but not a certainty as to what he was going to come across, but not everything.

The professor, at least, would be familiar, Jake reflected as the lift stopped once more, but the doors didn't open. Strange, Jake thought, but merely waited quietly for things to resume as normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake)   Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:55 am

Adelaide was going back and forth within the department. It was one of her many busy days where she had to check over work of others and manage her own. She had only gotten a couple hours sleep over the last few days. Adelaide had lost count of how many caffeinated beverages she consumed to keep her awake and working. She had gone to the main lobby to retrieve a parcel to help with one of her case studies.

She rushed into the elevator before it closed and started move. In the mean time, she was crossing off her check list on what she needed to do. Adelaide looked up from her writing once the door came to a stop. It was on her department floor where she was going to get off. Picking up her parcel, she waited for the doors to open. When the doors didn't open, she grew annoyed. Leaning over, she pressed the button a little harder to see if anything happened. Once she waited a few seconds, she looked around the elevator.

It startled her that she wasn't alone in the elevator. Adelaide was too consumed in her notes that there was a man standing near her, absorbed in his own thoughts as well. She looked him over and gave a frown. Chewing her lip, Adelaide cleared her voice. "Excuse me, sir?"

She placed her parcel down and rubbed her forehead,"I think the elevator has broken down." Adelaide commented dully, looking around for any signs of meddling for pranks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake)   Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm

The sound of slight irritation met Jake's ears as he pulled himself from his thoughts, noting a woman somewhere around his age looking to be getting a little annoyed at the lift. He'd just about processed what was going on when she spoke.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"Mmm?" Jake replied, straightening himself up, wondering what the witch could want from him. Did he look out of place? Was she going to ask him for ID? Did he... Jake had to remember he had his visitor card around his neck, so she would know he was authorised to be here so he relaxed. But only marginally.

"I think the elevator has broken down."

"It has?" Jake asked, looking up at the monitor that had stopped moving through the numbers and frowning to himself. "I didn't know magical lifts could do that." Jake added, letting out a soft chuckle at the thought of something seemingly so flawless had managed to become flawed. "Now, I hate to be a killjoy, but I'm not tampering with the whole thing just in case we plunge to the floors miles below us. So... what's say we sit tight?" Jake asked, his usual cheeky grin touching his features as he took the witch in properly.

"I'm Jake, by the way, Jake Newbury. I'm moving to the Auror squad soon." He introduced, holding out his hand to the witch in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake)   Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Always so Ironic These Situations! (Adelaide & Jake)
Page 1 of 1