Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Livingston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Livingston
Unsorted
Michael Livingston

Michael Livingston Empty
PostSubject: Michael Livingston   Michael Livingston EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Full Name: Michael Harris Livingston
Birthdate: 25/12
Country of Origin: Ohio, USA
Current Home: Ohio, USA
General appearance: Dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. 6ft ish, thin, dimples.
Special Features: Right ear pierced, stretched slightly.
Blood purity: Pure blood.
Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Personality: Michael can be a really sweet guy who cares a lot about the feelings of others, and likes to make sure other people are okay before he checks on himself. He's shy, though, and as socially awkward as a person can get without not being able to function.

Background: He was born on Christmas Day, which is seen as a blessing and a curse. Good because he gets a load of presents on Christmas, but bad because he only gets one round of celebrations a year. He doesn't really mind, though, because it means that he doesn't end up with a massive fuss. There is nothing he has hated all his life than people making a big deal over him.

As a child, he would never put a toe out of line. He made friends reasonably easily, but he never befriended the wrong kind of people. All of his best friends were intelligent, nice and the kind of guys that your mum wouldn't object to having over because they were too loud.

But the most important person in his life was his big sister. For about 10 years, Michael and Daisee never really got along too brilliantly. They had a standard brother-sister relationship; he would shout at her and she would throw things at him because, as his mother phrased it, of 'girl problems'. But it was when Michael saw something that it registered why his sister didn't like him. He walked into her bedroom one day, carrying a tray of food, when he had seen her dragging something silver down her forearm.

It was from that day that Michael promised himself that he would never do anything to hurt his sister again. He became her best friend, helping her any way he could. With friends, with smiling, with injuries, everything. Desperate to make her happy, because he knew she was sad but he didn't know why.

Family: Mother: Rebecca Livingston / 37 / Living / Pureblood
Father: Stephen Livingston / 37 / Dead / Pureblood
Siblings: Daisee Livingston / 17 / Living / Pureblood

Family Background: Rebecca and Stephen are both from American Pureblood families who constantly expected great things of their children. The two met at school, and despite being total opposite ends of the spectrum, sparks started to fly. Rebecca was sweet and caring and a natural charmer, whereas Stephen was loud, popular and ended up with all of the girls in school who people didn't usually like. They got married on new years and the next year, they had Daisee. Four years later, they had Michael, and Stephen died in the Wizarding War.

Last edited by Michael Livingston on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Michael Livingston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Livingston   Michael Livingston EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Michael Livingston
Unsorted
Michael Livingston

Michael Livingston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Livingston   Michael Livingston EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Michael Livingston
Unsorted
Michael Livingston

Michael Livingston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Livingston   Michael Livingston EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:40 pm

IMPORTANT PEOPLE {WIP}
for plotting reference.

Michael Livingston Tumblr_inline_mkhka62nU91rf2nk8
name: louisa stevens
house: former wormwood
relationship: ex girlfriend
about: dated in their fourth year, michael
was certain that he loved her until it came
about that she was with him for a dare and
was dating another guy at the same time.

Michael Livingston Tumblr_mao1jguuv61rx24oc
name: daisee livingston
house: former nightshade
relationship: sister
about: the only person in michael's family
who he trusted, suffered from depression
and thyroid cancer. she was a bit of a
rebel in salem and most people knew of her.
died 13th of december 2010.

Michael Livingston Tumblr_inline_mh5ui8f0GZ1ra8zff
name: angel d'monica
house: former osadesos
relationship: girlfriend
about: met in their fifth year in the angel's
pub, michael absolutely adored her and
would do absolutely anything for her. were
together 2 years. she died september 2011,
just after michael proposed, and he was
left broken by the event..

Michael Livingston Tumblr_inline_mjz1bysHHs1qz4rgp
name: calista waldron
house: former belladonna
relationship: long time friend
about:until third year, calista was literally
his only friend. sorted into the same house
at salem, used to talk to each other a lot
before they started school.

Michael Livingston Fxsaoz
name: azalea harrington
house: former nightshade
relationship: very good friend
about: met in the library in their fifth year,
even though they don't talk a lot michael
knows he can trust her if he ever needs to ask
her something. intends to keep touch with
her, just doesn't know how or when.

Michael Livingston Tumblr_m9lki1ZbeV1qj8xp7o2_r1_250
name: jake newbury
house: former belladonna
relationship: very good friend
about: met on prefect duties in their fifth year,
jake gave michael a bit of a talk about his
confidence. michael trusts him a lot, even though
he knows the head boy has a lot of friends.
jake was there for the boy when angel
died and michael can't ever repay him for that

Last edited by Michael Livingston on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Livingston
Unsorted
Michael Livingston

Michael Livingston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Livingston   Michael Livingston EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:30 pm

13th December 2010

To say that Michael didn't see it coming would be a lie. Of course he had. He had a special connection with his sister, the kind that doesn't need real words and real contact. The kind that had the unwritten rule of being right at the other's side at the drop of a hat. Their relationship was unlike any other brother-sister relationship he knew of. The way he knew his big sister inside out, back to front and upside down would be enough to confuse a lot of people, because why on Earth would a teenage boy want to be so close to his sister, of all people?

The answer was this. Michael had been there for Daisee through everything, and vice versa. When their dad died, Michael was right there as a shoulder to cry on even though he didnt fully understand that his daddy wasn't coming back. When Daisee had been diagnosed depressed, he was there to try and poke a smile out of her every once in a while, try to keep her sane. When she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer, he held her in his arms until she stopped sobbing. Michael was always there for her, and it always worked the other way around.

When Michael had first been picked on at school, he went to Daisee and she had helped him out. When his first ever girlfriend Louisa had broken his heart to a million pieces, she let him talk about it for hours on end and she gave him all the sisterly affection he needed until he felt better. When he didn't know what to do for Angel on their anniversary and for we birthday, he went to her and Merlin knew she provided more help than anyone else he could think of.

Michael and Daisee were close because they cared about each other more than they had ever cared about anyone else.

And Michael was the one sat at her side with both his hands around hers as she struggled to pass breath between her lips.

"Remember when we were kids," he said quietly, voice threatening to crack from lack of sleep and enough emotion to make up for it. "We would go to that park just down the road from our house. We would push each other on the swings and you would call me a baby because I was scared that one time. We would sit on the grass and look at all the normal kids who thought they were better than us. Remember when you used to chase me down the street?" he asked, conscious of the fact that she couldn't respond. Their means of talking had been through squeezing his hands to let him know she understood. It was reassuring to have someone to hold onto.

"Remember when that Lee guy broke your heart and I told you straight that I was going to beat him within an inch of his life? You laughed, Dais. I know why now. I'm too nice for my own good. You couldn't have beefed me up a little, honestly," he said, shaking his head at the weak attempt of a joke. "Remember when you broke your leg and you cried? When I cried with you because I was only a kid and I didn't know what to do, so you yelled at me to go get mom and I cried harder because you yelled? What I'd give to hear you yell at me again, Dais. I'd give the world.

"Remember when I first told you about Angel and you were so excited to see me happy? Because... because I hadn't smiled in months and you were probably happier than I was because your little brother was growing up." He ran his thumb over the back of her hand and inhaled, ignoring the sting in his eyes. "I did a dumb-ass thing you see, and that nearly ended. But I still love her. I love her millions, and I'm gonna ask her to marry me when we graduate this year, you'll see. You can-" he was cut off by five barely hissed words, which seemed to slice at his chest as they left her lips.

"Don't be stupid. I'm dying." He shook his head violently and squeezed her hand.
"Shut it. You're- you're gonna be okay, and... I... You can meet her at the wedding. She's beautiful, she really is. The most beautiful person I've seen, aside from you." Smiling weakly again, Michael's eyes flitted to the machine that beeped constantly, telling him she was still alive.

She was still alive.

She was still alive.

"Do you remember when-" he started, but the Belladonna stopped the second his hand was squeezed. The force was barely noticeable, barely there. "You'll be okay."

But the problem was that neither Michael nor Daisee were stupid. They knew the way it really was.

"Dais?" he asked, voice dry as a bone. She squeezed his hand once for yes. "I love you."
"And I love y-" she started in a raspy voice, but Daisee Livingston never did finish that sentence.

It was okay, though. Because Michael and Daisee's relationship didn't rely on real words or real contact. Michael and Daisee just... clicked.

The way no other brother and sister ever had.
Back to top Go down
Michael Livingston
Unsorted
Michael Livingston

Michael Livingston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Livingston   Michael Livingston EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:34 am

Examination Results

OWLs
taken in his fifth year
Subject Grade Achieved
Ancient RunesExceeds Expectations
ArithmancyExceeds Expectations
Care of Magical CreaturesExceeds Expectations
CharmsOutstanding
Defense Against the Dark ArtsOutstanding
History of MagicExceeds Expectations
TransfigurationOutstanding
PotionsExceeds Expectations