Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:44 pm

As Victoria had promised in her letter to Carson, she had asked Jake to take her to Greenswitch. She'd been slightly unnerved going back towards Salem, but the witch reminded herself that she wouldn't be able to see it from the town. She would be safe. It would be though, Jake had assured her, as he apparated her to the pub she'd promised to meet Carson in. She'd told him to pick him up at midnight, and though Jake had been a little apprehensive, he simply couldn't tell the witch no.

So, decked out in her outfit that she thought was simply perfect, Victoria had stepped in to the pub to see that they'd decked it out in Halloween finery and were serving special drinks. Victoria made her way to the bar, completely unaware of the many looks she was getting, though quite honestly Victoria was oblivious to all attention in that area.

When Victoria had asked for a Pumpkin Juice at the bar, she'd gotten a small laugh and a Pumpkin Juice with Vodka pushed her way instead. "Free of charge for such a beauty!" The barman had added, bringing a blush to the witch's cheeks as she took it in her hand and looked around for the boy she'd come to meet. She should, in hindsight, have asked him what he was wearing to make this easier for herself.

Victoria's Outfit
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:31 pm

As Halloween got closer and closer, Carson got more and more worried about his date with Victoria. He hadn't ever been the kind of guy to go on dates. But something about the younger girl set something a flutter in Carson's chest and stomach that he couldn't ignore. The fact that his sister was making such a big deal about it did nothing to settle the teenagers nerves. In fact he was on the verge of just writing a letter and calling the whole thing off after a particularly bad experience looking for the right costume for the party. Kirsten however had talked some sense into him and assured him that she'd help him find the right costume. After all a girl would know what would look to another girl, at least that's how Carson rationalized allowing his sister to pick out the clothes for his date.

When the fateful day finally arrived Carson found himself at the pub a little bit early figuring a little pre gaming wouldn't hurt his situation. He was half way through his third mug of beer when the room suddenly go silent, well sient compared to the loud hub bub that was surrounding him before. As he gazed up from the depths of his mug and laid eyes on the sight that had caused the other patrons to all lose focus. Breathlessly he sat there and watched as Victoria walked in and headed to the bar unable to speak and make his presence known.

It took a full three minutes for him to gather himself and walk up to her nearly knocking her over in the process. With a bashful smile on his face he rubbed the back of his neck and grinned at her. "Hey there beautiful." In a manner befitting the princely costume he was wearing Carson flourished and bowed looking up at Victoria with a warm smile.

Carson's Costume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:36 am

Victoria had been looking around the pub which was full of people dressed in crazy outfits, trying to find the boy she'd come to see. She didn't really notice the fact he'd been walking straight towards her until he nearly knocked her over. Whether that was from excitement or something else, the witch didn't know at all.

"Hey there beautiful."

Victoria's cheeks turned a vibrant shade of pink at those words, and a deeper shade a moment later as Carson bowed to her. "Hi!" She replied softly, taking in his outfit and allowing her smile to grow as she realised what he'd come as. "You look great!" She told him happily. "Prince Charming?" She added in question, not sure if it was a specific Prince he had come as.

"Did you want a drink? I can get you one if you need one. The barkeeper gave me this for free!" She told the boy happily, holding up what she believed to be Pumpkin Juice with a warm smile. "It was so nice of him!"
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 am

Carson would never be amazed at how a simple thing like pointing out the fact that she was beautiful, could cause Victoria to flush such a lovely shade. That was probably part of the reason that he did it so often, her bashful reserved nature was probably a large part of what attracted Carson to her. As he rose from the bow he took Victoria's hand in his and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. "I'm not exactly sure who I'm supposed to be, my sister picked this out because I couldn't decide." Straightening himself out he had a grin on his face, "Though for you darling I will gladly be your prince charming."

When offered a drink of her pumpkin juice Carson shook his head upon smelling the contents of the goblet, "No thanks sweetheart vodka is not my thing, I'll stick with my beer thanks." He raised his glass to his lips and took a quick swig. He wondered if Victoria realized that the bartender had likely given her free alcohol because she was a pretty girl, and drunk pretty girls was always good for business. Though Carson had no intention of letting Victoria get to that point, he didn't imagine that she was much of a drinker so getting wasted and having a hangover the next day probably wasn't something she was used to. Besides her brother probably wouldn't be too impressed if he returned to his sister to find her drunk.

"I have a booth over there," Carson said with a nod towards where he'd been sitting, "unless you'd rather go outside on the patio or like dance or something...it's up to you. I am your loyal and attentive prince tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:24 pm

The kiss that came with the end of the bow made Victoria feel a little lightheaded. Though, of course, she smiled gratefully towards the boy as he stood, explaining that his sister had chosen his outfit. "I think she made a very good choice in your outfit, actually! It suits you so very much!" Victoria complimented easily, Carson always looked very nice, and this evening was absolutely no different.

"Though for you darling I will gladly be your prince charming."

Another giggle escaped Victoria's lips at that, her cheeks flushing a little more than before. There simply wasn't a moment that the witch would ask Carson to stop with these statements because Merlin he was amusing, and it was so very, very sweet of him. "I didn't, however come as Cinderella! Please forgive me on that part!" The witch joked softly as she motioned to her own outfit."

"No thanks sweetheart vodka is not my thing, I'll stick with my beer thanks."

"There's... oh no! I asked for pumpkin juice!" Victoria told the boy, looking down at her glass. Though, it was so very rude for her to return it untouched. There wasn't anything wrong with it. Looking down at the concoction, Victoria decided that she would drink it out of politeness, and simply not have anything else to drink that evening. Just in case the barman tried the same trick again. Jake would be so angry if he knew...

When Carson explained he had a booth, Victoria followed him over, taking a seat across from him and smiling radiantly to the older boy. "I think we can talk for now, we haven't seen each other in so long! Tell me how your summer was, how is Salem? Are you behaving?" Victoria asked. The loyal and attentive comment had made her giggle lightly. "You really do come out with the funniest of things, you know?" Victoria asked, genuinely meaning it, not teasing him for the words that he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:17 pm

The way that Victoria flushed and giggled made Carson completely okay with the fact that he was being one of those cheesy overly romantic goof balls he used to make fun of. Just being around the younger girl made all of that seem okay, like she deserved every bit of sappy flattery that the boy could come up with. "You're a princess in my eyes no matter what you're wearing Victoria." Carson spoke with a smile as the girl lead him to the booth.

Though he had a little bit of a chuckle at the fact that Victoria apparently wasn't aware of her spiked drink, it did annoy him that the bartender had done so without her permission. Giving a pretty girl free booze when she asked for it was one thing. Liquoring up an innocent girl that didn't know about it was a totally different story. Carson narrowed his eyes in the direction of the bar attempting to keep his cool and not cause a scene. "If you want I can order for the rest of the night to avoid another accident." He put on a smile for the girl not wanting her to be privy to the strong words hew was going to exchange with the barkeep on his next trip up there.

But just as quickly as he'd gotten worked up, Victoria talked him back down by making idle conversation. "My summer was boring. Spent it working on my grandparents ranch. They raise a menagerie of magical beasts from cerberuses to hippogriffs. And as far as me behaving...well I told you the night we first met that I'm trouble sweetheart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:36 pm

The comment about being a princess simply made Victoria giggle once more. "They don't have princesses in America, apart from Disneyland!" She reminded him with a soft giggle. But, the comment was sweet and she appreciated it. "But thank you." She added, her cheeks continuing to be warm from the barrage of compliments that were heading her way from the boy.

"If you want I can order for the rest of the night to avoid another accident."

"That would be kind of you! I don't think the barman could hear me over the noise." Victoria replied, because she genuinely didn't believe the barman had done it on purpose. "I'll give you the money for the drinks though, because I don't want you to waste your money on me." Victoria assured the boy, because they were only students, and she couldn't possibly expect him to be able to afford it.

Victoria listened to how he'd spent his summer and her features grew in excitement. "You have hippogriffs at your ranch? That is so cool! We got to see some the last year at Salem, they're magnificent! You're so lucky, Carson!" The witch told him, sipping her drink and pulling a small face that said she wasn't overly fond of the taste. She wouldn't waste it though. "You do keep saying you're trouble. Though I still can't work out how trouble gets in me..." Victoria replied, shaking her head in amusement at the silly comments the boy had made in the past.

"What kind of trouble though?" Victoria asked, smiling warmly, she was genuinely interested, because whilst everyone thought she was a goodie two shoes, she really liked fun as much as the next person. So long as no one got hurt, she didn't understand why it could possibly be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)   Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party (Carson & Victoria)
Page 1 of 1