Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party to Plan ( Lafey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

Party to Plan ( Lafey) Empty
PostSubject: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 am

Aurora walked into The Three Broomsticks. She had sent an owl to Lafey to help her plan Thana's party. In the past they had a one night stand but now they were best friends. He was one that didn't do relationships and Aurora she just moved on. She wasn't going to try and change his mind, but she was glad that she did. Because she would have never have meet Lucas. And she would have never fallen in love with him. It was a match in heaven, and she wouldn't have meet Thana. She really did love her, and Aurora was happy to be there like a mother. But she knew that she could never actually replace her mother. She was glad that she was opening up more to her. That meant a lot to Aurora. Aurora hadn't even an idea of what she wanted the party to be. But she knew that Thana didn't like pink or white. Aurora knew that they was girly colors. And that was something that Thana wasn't. Maybe a rock and roll party? She thought that she would like it. And Aurora knew that Lafey would be able to throw something like that real easy. And it was because he was a rock god.

She then went an order a butterbeer and was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Lafayette had gotten an owl from an old fling, a fellow famous and a friend. Aurora. It was surprising to get an owl from her he had to admit, but didn't mind at all. She , like everyone knew he couldn't be out in the sunlight so had agreed to meet her at a Pub in Hogsmeade. He fed on a blood bag from Thana's reserve supply before going to the Pub . He had never really lost it and fed on an unwilling person. But accidents did happen and with Aurora he didn't want that.

Walking in in his usual tight leather pants and leather jacket he spotted Aurora and smiled a fanged smile. " Just a beer." He told the slightly cautious bartender before going over to his friend. "So Babe what is so important you need me for? Planning on breaking into the rock music career? Need someone for the night?" Lafayette asked in he usual carefree manner, he was always joking or being a rock god, which meant he wholly lived up to his reputation. Smiling another fanged grin he took a mouthful out of the human made liquid.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:00 am

Aurora smiled as she seen her friend. Yeah they had a fling, but that was as far as it went. And if Lucas ever asked she would tell him about it. When he came over and asked what was so important and all his little questions. “ Lafey if I would go into the rock music then who would be the sexy bombshell that men drool when they see me. And no I don't need someone for the night, thank you but I am dating someone. His name is Lucas, but I need you help. I am planning a surprise party for Thana. And I don't want it to be girly,since that isn't her style. I want to do like a rock party, I think that she would like that. And what more perfect person to ask than you.” Aurora knew that Lafey loved to be known as the rock god or someone who played the part very well.

Aurora then gave one of her charming smiles. “ So do you think that you can help me out? I mean I think I will owe you one.”
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 am

Lafayette listened as Aurora spoke, actually genuinely glad she had found someone. " Lucas ? Party pooper who got upset I brought Thana a stripper for her 16th?" Lafayette asked, making sure it was the same guy. " that was a good night. Hmm. Party.. ROCK party.. For Thana? Hell yeah I am in. How big? Rock concert big or nightclub booked for the night big?" Lafayette asked, more than willing to throw his bestie an amazing party

“ So do you think that you can help me out? I mean I think I will owe you one.”

" Course I can help you babe, and don't worry you won't owe me anything. This one is for Thana." He explained, taking a drink of the beer before ordering two martini's " You still drink it right?" Lafayette asked, making sure she hadn't changed her tastes. " If not more for me."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 am

Aurora then let out a small laugh. “ That would be the same Lucas. He told me the same story when I said I wanted to throw her a party. I think I laughed when he told me that, cause I knew it sounded something like you would do.” Aurora then had a funny thought when he said something about a stripper. “ Remind me to not have you plan my bachelorette party if I get married. I am sure Lucas would flip if I had strippers.” She could tell that Lafey was thinking and was already coming up with ideas. “ Why don't we just book a nightclub? I think that will be big enough for her. She said she doesn't like big parties. But hopefully she will enjoy her birthday.”

Aurora smiled as Lafey said that she didn't owe him anything. “ Yes I still drink.” But she then looked at her best friend. “ Lafey why couldn't have we made it work? We be the perfect power couple, both famous people.” She then giggled because she knew that it would be weird if she ended up with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:10 am

Lafayette couldn't help but laugh as Aurora confirmed it was the same Lucas, "He's a good one. A keeper very firm minded and proper gentleman, exactly what you deserve. " Lafayette agreed, he wasn't friends particularly with the man but he did know of him from what he knew from Thana.
"
“ Why don't we just book a nightclub? I think that will be big enough for her. She said she doesn't like big parties. But hopefully she will enjoy her birthday.”

"Sounds perfect, I know the exact place. There's a place down on Hollwood strip in America, its an underage nightclub. I think it will suit perfectly, its Gothic yet elegant. I'll speak to the owner." He spoke out loud. Giving her the drink he ordered.

“ Lafey why couldn't have we made it work? We be the perfect power couple, both famous people.”

Laf couldn't help but roll his eyes, "Because Babe, my one true love remains myself. I don't want to be tied down." he answered, there was no hate between them. What they had for one night was special, but it would only be a memory. He never wanted any more, his life would outlast everyone else's and had learned long ago not to get tied down.

"But anyway this isn't about us, this is about Thana. I can pretty much guarantee she won't want to go unless its a surprise. She doesn't like people to know of her birthday..I'll get the venue, you get the people. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:16 am

Aurora couldn't help but grin when he was laughing. “ Yes I will say that he is good for me. I meet while I was in London for the night. Then it was back to Spain to help up there. But yes he is a proper gentleman and understands that I am always going to be busy.” She then started to laugh. “ He invited me on holiday and that is when I meet Jareth. I swear he was acting like every teenaged boy. I don't know if he was shocked that he was meeting someone famous or the fact that I was dating his brother.” Deep down Aurora knew that Lucas was the perfect match for her.

“ Yes that will work. There is a reason why I asked for your help.” She then was smiling. “ And it wasn't because I was missing you, which I will admit I have missed my best friend.” He then gave her the drink that he ordered for her. And that is when she took a sip from her martini.

She knew that he loved himself, but she couldn't help but pout. “ Oh Lafey one day you are going to find that one girl you can't live without.” Aurora knew that her best friend was a vampire. “ You are going to find you a nice girl who is a vampire and spend the rest of your life with her. Hey maybe adopt some kids and have a family.” She only wanted the best for her friend. But she knew that he was going to stick to the way he has always been.

“ Oh I already have a plan to get her to come to the party. Jareth had better not let me down. He will take her to the nightclub, and Thana will think she is just going clubbing.” This party was going to be one to remember. “ Yeah I can get the people there and it does sound like a plan.”
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 am

“ He invited me on holiday and that is when I meet Jareth. I swear he was acting like every teenaged boy. I don't know if he was shocked that he was meeting someone famous or the fact that I was dating his brother.”

"Well a high living girl and a gentle Englishmen aren't a normal match babe." Laf answered, casually leaning back on his chair. At the mention of having practically a wife and kids he shuddered, "Hell no......If that day ever happens and you are still alive I will personally go and kiss Lucas." he said. There was no way that was ever happening, at least not that he could see.

“ Oh I already have a plan to get her to come to the party. Jareth had better not let me down. He will take her to the nightclub, and Thana will think she is just going clubbing Yeah I can get the people there and it does sound like a plan.”

"Good, I don't know how that will go entirely, she doesn't drink as much anymore. Not after what happened, but I am sure the boy will manage to find a way. He can be very persuasive, I've seen him in a few concerts." Laf explained, "And when she arrives? Is it going to be a direct KABOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! SUPRISE! or is it going to be slightly more subtle?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Aurora then laughed when Lafey said that they wasn't a normal match. “ Yes I know that we aren't your normal couple. I know but we are trying to make it work.” Aurora was still laughing when Lafey said he would kiss Lucas if he had a wife and family. “ Now remember I will hold you to this. Wait maybe kissing my boyfriend wouldn't be that good. The newspaper could takes pictures and it would be a mess.” She knew that both of them needed to think about their image. And that was the life of someone famous.

“ I am sure that Lucas will find a way to get her to come. I have faith in Jareth, if not I know that I will blame it all of him. I know Thana didn't really like the idea of a party, if it fails it is all Jareth's fault.” She was sure that he could get her to the nightclub. Aurora then had to think about it. “ Maybe a surprise will do. I am sure that she knows that it is her birthday.” Aurora knew that this was going to work.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:19 am

Now remember I will hold you to this. Wait maybe kissing my boyfriend wouldn't be that good. The newspaper could takes pictures and it would be a mess.”

"Yes but it would be funny and keep the media entertained for at least a while." he answered, finishing his drink and ordering another. "I am pretty sure Jareth can manage to convince her to go for one drink, although knowing Thana she will go to at least one other nightclub before she arrives. I wouldn't be surprised if she is late, now. Food and drink? What is it going to be?" Laf asked, "and the theme specifically. Is it just going to be a booked out nightclub or are you planning on decorating it as well? How are you planning on surpising her, will it be when she first walks in, or will the cover of darkness and strobe lights make another surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:55 am

"Yes but it would be funny and keep the media entertained for at least a while." he answered, finishing his drink and ordering another. "I am pretty sure Jareth can manage to convince her to go for one drink, although knowing Thana she will go to at least one other nightclub before she arrives. I wouldn't be surprised if she is late, now. Food and drink? What is it going to be?" Laf asked, "and the theme specifically. Is it just going to be a booked out nightclub or are you planning on decorating it as well? How are you planning on surpising her, will it be when she first walks in, or will the cover of darkness and strobe lights make another surprise?

Aurora then laughed as Lafey said that it would keep them entertained for a while. “ True till they found something else. Usually it is something that has to do with me. I am surprised that they haven't connected that I am dating Lucas. And his brother is a party animal. And I am shocked that they haven't followed Thana around at school.” She giggled at that. “ Yeah I am sure that Jareth can do this little thing for me. “ Food and drinks? I don't know I guess whatever she likes to eat. Since it was Thana birthday. And I think that we could just book the nightclub, and not really decorate.” She then started to think about it more. “ Let's keep the club dark till she get there and then turn the lights on.” Aurora knew this party was going to be on to be hard to plan.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:45 am

Yeah I am sure that Jareth can do this little thing for me. “ Food and drinks? I don't know I guess whatever she likes to eat. Since it was Thana birthday. And I think that we could just book the nightclub, and not really decorate.” She then started to think about it more. “ Let's keep the club dark till she get there and then turn the lights on

"So you want everyone eating Tofu and Salad?" Laf asked, smiling. "In case you hadn't noticed she only eats healthy food, rarely anything else. I think I'll have to take you over on this one. Finger food I think will be perfect, mini sandwiches, celery sticks, and those types of things. As for drinks, no Alcohol. Soft drinks and milkshakes, isn't that what teens have?" Laf said, enjoying the thought of a party.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:35 am

Aurora then wrinkled her nose on the tofu part. “Salad I can do but for the tofu part, no. I think finger foods shall be best.” She smiled as she was listening to Lafey plan. “ That sounds all good. And I think this is a party that they will be writing about for a long time.” Aurora was always known for throwing good parties. “ I like the soda idea, I remember when I would take and mix different ones.” Aurora hoped that Thana would love this party. “ I am sure that Thana will have a happy birthday.”
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:38 am

“ I like the soda idea, I remember when I would take and mix different ones.” Aurora hoped that Thana would love this party. “ I am sure that Thana will have a happy birthday.”

" As long as your boyfriend doesn't come and ruin it I don't see why she won't." Laf commented dryly, he didn't like not dislike the man. Aurora dated him and Thana currently hated him. He didn't want to ruin Thana's night, " Perhaps it will be best if he doesn't come. " Laf suggested, not being mean but he didn't want to hurt Thana.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Aurora was took back when Lafey said that Lucas couldn’t' be there. But she knew that this was Lucas's family. And that what was important on your birthday. “ I know that they are fighting, but Lucas has every right to be there for her special day. Thana only turns 17 once and I think that family should be there.” Aurora was sure that Lafey thought that Lucas would only ruin or spoil Thana special day. She knew that she was in for a long fight and just wished that it would end.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:55 pm

I know that they are fighting, but Lucas has every right to be there for her special day. Thana only turns 17 once and I think that family should be there.”  

At the mention of him coming Laf shook his head, "Do you really want to ruin her night? There is a reason they are fighting, she wouldn't want him there. Do you really want Thana crying on her 17th? Knowing her she would hurt him and walk out." Laf told his friend. " I don't want her having her birthday ruined. "
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:18 am

Aurora was stuck in a rock and a hard place. She loved Thana like she was her own child but she was dating Lucas. “ Lafey the reason they are fighting was because Lucas was treating her like a cripple because he was feeling guilty. But he felt like it was his fault she went to that dance.” She didn't want Thana birthday to be ruined either. But she wanted Lucas there.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Lafey the reason they are fighting was because Lucas was treating her like a cripple because he was feeling guilty. But he felt like it was his fault she went to that dance.”

"So you want him coming to her party, throwing a hissy fit, and treating her like a cripple? You know as well as I do that if she wears a dress or even looks at a boy he will crack it." Laf argued, he didn't want to fight with his friend but didn't want to hurt Thana either.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 am

Aurora then started to sigh. “ Yes I know that they are fighting. But you are asking me to keep this a secret from Lucas. I feel like I would be lying to him and when he finds out, I have to explain. I know he told me that he misses her so much. I don't know what to do anymore Lafey. I feel like I am caught in the middle, I love Lucas. But I know that I love Thana and she needs my attention too.”
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Laf listened as Aurora spoke, interrupting her." You don't have to lie to him by any means, he just won't be invited. Please don't think I am doing this to make them further apart Aurora, I am doing it so Thana has a good night." He explained sighing, this was difficult, but it had to be said and done.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Aurora watched as Lafey interrupted her. “ Yeah that will go over really well. Sorry I am going to Thana birthday who happens to be your sister and your not invited. I know that you really want to be there to help Thana celebrate, but they think it is best you not come.” Aurora just wished that Thana and Lucas would stop fighting, because she always felt like she was in the middle. Because she was Lucas's girlfriend but she was also some one to look up to with Thana. “ I just wish that they wasn't fighting right now.”
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Laf sighed at his friend, he didn't like them bickering. Finally he conceded slightly. " Five minutes. He can see her for five minutes, if he even causes her to blink I will personally make sure he leaves." Laf warned, allowing his fangs to be seen by his friend . "If he causes any trouble he will be out." He said, surely Lucas wouldn't be stupid enough to hurt her in five minutes. But only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:08 am

Aurora smiled when he said that Lucas could stay for five minutes. That was good on her part because she wouldn't feel like she was in the middle of this. Because she loved both sides and didn't want to hurt that. “ Lafey I don't think that anything will happen in five minutes. I think that you are just over reacting to this.”
Back to top Go down
Lafayette Northman
Graduate
Graduate
Lafayette Northman

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:13 am

Looking at his mortal friend, Laf raised an eyebrow. " Five minutes isn't very long no, but they've had arguements in five seconds." He answered, " but let's leave that guest now. Who else shall we invite?" Laf enquired, he knew Thana had friends, just not how many or really who. " I know a Miss Grey has to come, but the others I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:39 am

Aurora smiled. “ I will keep Lucas on a leash for the night. I will make sure that he won't start a fight with her.” She hoped that this would be one night where they could get along. “ I am really not sure about Thana friends. I thought maybe you knew more about than me.” Right now she was trying to be active more in Thana life.Aurora wanted to let her know that she wasn't trying to replace her mother. But she knew that the girl need a motherly figure in her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party to Plan ( Lafey)   Party to Plan ( Lafey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Party to Plan ( Lafey)
Page 1 of 1