Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitation (Michelle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Visitation (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Aaron hadn't seen his... girlfriend? Since she started school. He wasn't sure what they were but they were something but he did think they were dating but he won't quote himself. The young Auror had decided that he would meet her since it was a weekend and she had no classes just like he didn't have school to attend. He was waiting at a quaint little café for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Michelle had wanted to see Aaron actuallt already for awhile but she was kind of afraid to contact with him for some reason, what she herself wven don't know. She also wasn't sure what they were exactly now already. She was glad when Aaron contacted with her asked to come one cafe at weekend. She agreec with it. She now did arrive to that cafe and looked around. She aoon saw around and she walked towards her boyfriend? She knew they should figure out what they are now. "Hey, Aaron," she said with a smile when she was near him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:45 pm

When Aaron saw her come in, in all her gorgeous glory he couldn't help but get sweaty palms. He couldn't help this feeling inside of himself but he knew that it was a good feeling. After Carmen he didn't think he'd be happy again but now here he was. "Hey Michelle, how have you been?" He asked her. All he wanted to do was kiss her right about now. 'Wait what? Wow, this was a new thought' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Michelle did take seat then now first before she answered to question. "I have been quite good. I actually did became a prefect this year. Me and other wormwood prefect did moviw night last night actually. It was lots of fun," she said then there now. She knew what she felt for Aaron and she haven't really felt that deep anyone before. She smiled ther now. "How you have beem?" She aaked back then. "Oh and I missed seeing you," she added now ther with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Aaron smiled when Michelle explained how she was now a Prefect over at Salem. He couldn't help but be proud of her that she was chosen for that position. Aaron could have easily become one but he chose not to because he'd rather listen to authority rather then become one. "That's great Michelle, I am very proud" he encouraged her a bit. "I know you'll do well and I hope you had fun at movie night" he continued.

"I've been good, school is getting a little tougher but I can handle it, as for you missing me, I've done the same" he blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:44 am

Michelle didn't really plan to become one either. It came as surprise to her when she went back to school after summer. But she won't complain at all. It's good to be prefect actually. "I hope it too. That I'll do well. Oh and thank you," she said with smile now. "Yeah I did had fun there. We all did," she said. It was one good and funny night even.

"Oh. Classes aren't never easy," she said there and saw Aaron to blush a little bit. "Okay. I have been wondering what we are exactly now. We did had one dat once but I'm still not sure what we are," she said there nkw honestly. She wanted to figure it out now.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:17 am

Aaron listened to her as she spoke about how she hopes to do well, he believed in her to do well and he would never have a doubt in it. "I know you'll do well, I believe in you" Aaron replied to her. When she talked about the movie night she had, he smirked. He was glad she had fun with her friends and the others in the house. "What movies did you watch?" He asked her with pure curiousity.

"Classes can be difficult but you'll do well, if you ever need me to help you study I can whenever I am free from my own school work" Aaron suggested to her. His school was kind of different, the school he went to really tested your abilities and control with magic. "Well I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend, so do you?" He asked her kind of nervous. He had been wondering what they were as well but was a little afraid of what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:47 am

She was glad that someone believed into her now. It was good thing probay. She herself didn't believe in it so much. She smiled there. "Thabks for beleiving," she said there now. "Oh we did watch first Shrek and so on and then we went to watch other movies what weren't anymore for kids. I can't say full list from my head anymore," she said there with smile now.

"I hope I do well. I'm really not sure where I need help right now. Probably Transfiguration, it has always been my weakest one," she said there with honesty now. She smiled when Aaron asked her to be his girlfriend. "I would like to be your girlfriend, so my answer is yes," she said with a smile it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:46 am

Aaron couldn't help but smile at the girl in front of him. She meant so much to him that he couldn't really explain it to himself. "Michelle I will always believe in you, don't ever think otherwise" Aaron explained to her. "I'm glad that you had a blast at school with your friends. You deserve everything in the world if I'm going to be honest with you" Aaron said to her.

Aaron couldn't help but grin. He loved Transfiguration, well he loved every class that the schools he went to provided and would love nothing more then to teach her what he knew. "If you want I can help you with Transfiguration? I'm pretty good at Transfiguration, I have to have all of the school classes mastered for being an Auror" Aaron explained to her. Aaron grinned and leaned over the table and kissed her square on the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitation (Michelle)   Visitation (Michelle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visitation (Michelle)
Page 1 of 1