Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello (Michelle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Aaron was finally out of school and he had to admit it felt good to be completely and utterly free from school, but he missed being able to keep himself busy. He lost his sister and that left him as the only Rosier sibling still living. Aaron also lost his girlfriend and that hurt a little more. Aaron was going to let himself start fresh, he was going to become and Auror and was going into training soon, so this was a lot for him. His parents were a little frightened that he was going to be an Auror one day, but that didn't matter to him.

The ex-Ravenclaw and ex-Belladonna walked into Starbucks and ordered himself a French Vanilla coffee. When his order came to him, he took a seat at an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Michelle walked into the Starbucks coffee shop. It was nice place but she didn't went here very often since yeah coffee tends to make her usually hyper so she tries to drink it as less as possible lately. But today was one of these days when she wanted to have that coffee. Her life has been quite okay.

She did order one coffee latte and when it was given to her and also paid for it. Then she looked for not taken table but seemed like all table were taken. In one table there was one person sitting, it was boy who was just few years older than her. She walked to him. "Hello, May I sit here?" she asked with smile.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Aaron was looking over the pastry menu and drinking his coffee when he heard someone speak. Aaron looked up to see a girl who looked at least two or three years younger then himself. "Yes you may" Aaron pointed to the seat right across from him. He saw that she looked familiar in a way but really couldn't pinpoint where he had seen her. "I am Aaron Rosier" he introduced to the girl. She was pretty, he couldn't deny that.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:42 pm

When boy said that she may then she did take a seat across him and put her coffee on the table then. "Thanks," she had to say with smile. "I'm Michelle Hastings," she then introduced to herself too. Now that boy even seemed familiar, like she have seen him somewhere before but she wasn't sure where. She wondered where did she have seen him before but she couldn't recall even named didn't seem familiar right now. She did take one sip from her coffee latte and looked at that pastry menu too. She didn't want just drink coffee.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:24 pm

"No problem" he said to her. She really did look pretty and he could practically sense the magically auror around her. Aaron had learned from his father and older brother (before he died) how to sense when someone was a witch or wizard. From her accent, she didn't go to Hogwarts like he had before transferring over to Salem. "It's nice to meet you Michelle. Do you go to Salem?" Aaron bluntly asked her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 am

She smiled for a second. "Yeah I go there," she said. She likes that school very much. It was very good school at least in her mind. She have never been in Hogwarts so she cant say which one is better. "I'll be sixth year when school starts," she had to mention too just in the case. "You did went there too?" She had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:05 pm

When Michelle confirmed what he thought he knew, he nodded. 'A fellow Salem student' he thought to himself. "So what house are you in?" Aaron wanted to see if she was a Belladonna or not, but then again he didn't think she was. When Michelle said how she was going to become a sixth year when the school started, he realized that she was in fact two years younger. "Yes I did go there, I graduated in June and will be starting Auror training soon" Aaron answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:05 am

"I'm in Wormwood house," she said honestly to him. She couldnt lie and ahe knew it wasnt good thing when you lie, people wont trust you at the end if you lie too much. "Oh cool. I'm not sure what I'll do yet after graduating but yeah I still have two years to think about it," she said with smile. "In what house you were there?" She asked because of curiosity, she is sure that he isnt wornwood. Probably then Belladonna or Nightshade.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 am

When Michelle confirmed what house she was in, Aaron nodded. He kind of figured it wouldn't be Belladonna. "I should have known, I was in Belladonna before graduating" Aaron said to her. When Michelle said that she wasn't sure what she wanted to be, Aaron knew what it was like to not be 100% sure about what you wanted in your career. "You have two more years technically, there really isn't a rush" Aaron exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Michelle smiled and nodded. "Both houses are good," she had to say. "Yeah I have yet time to think before I decide," she said with smile. She had ideas but so far they were just ideas. She wasn't sure if she wants to stay in wizarding world or go to back muggle world. She haven't really decided it. Her parents aren't really interested about wizarding world and they want her to come back to muggle world after graduating but Michelle herself wants to stay in wizarding world. So yeah she has two years decide. "I hope you pass you training as Auror," she said then at the end with smile.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:50 am

Aaron couldn't help but agree with her. "Yes they are, all of the houses have their own twist to it and that is pretty cool" Aaron exclaimed. "Yes you do, I pretty much chose being an Auror in my last year, I want to help protect people from danger" Aaron didn't want people to end up like Carmen or Morgan. When Michelle kindly said how she hoped he passed his training, he couldn't help but smile a bit. "Why thank you, I hope so as well."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 am

Michelle had to agree with that all too, so she just nodded. "Oh that's good. "Okay yeah protecting people sounds like good idea but yeah that's not for me for sure. I'm currently more in creative stuff, not sure what exactly but i can write stories, lyrics and draw, oh and play guitar. So yeah right now it's hard to decide what to do. There is just so many options," she said with smile honestly. She didn't like to lie and she wanted to protect people too but she wasn't really Auror material girl. "You're welcome," she said with smile. She cared about other people, even if they have just met. She was just to sweet and caring, and very easily tends to trust people usually.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Aaron couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He loved being able to protect people, he just wished he was an Auror or an Auror trainee sooner so that he could have been able to prevent both his older brother and little sister's deaths. "Yeah, I didn't think it would be for me either, but after all that had happened in my life, I thought it seemed only fitting" Aaron explained to her. "Maybe you could work for the paper?" He suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Michelle really didn't know yet what to do in future. There was just so many things what she could do in future. She nodded quietly and also did smile. "Oh I see, you have lost then people with who you were close right?" she asked, she just wanted to be sure about it, when she heard what he said. "Oh working in paper sounds like good idea, never really thought about it before," she said honestly out.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:52 pm

When Michelle asked if he had lost people, Aaron sighed and nodded to her, he had lost so much he didn't know if he had the strength to loose anymore. "I lost my older brother almost five years ago, lost my little sister last year, and also lost my girlfriend last year as well" Aaron hated when people died on him. When Michelle said that working at the paper was a good idea, he smirked. "See, you learned something new today. You learned that you could always work for the paper" Aaron joked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:52 am

Michelle didn't know the feeling losing someone close to her. So far all of them were alive. "Oh I'm sorry about your loses," she said then. She did really mean it. "I'm not gonna ask how you lost them since its not really my business," she said. "Yeah true. Maybe even ill do it, lets see what future brings for me," she said with smile.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:02 pm

When Michelle apologized for his losses, he shrugged. It was in the past for him, yes it was sad to still think of it but he was slowly learning to live again. "Its okay, at first it was hard to deal with all of this but now that I am becoming an Auror, I can save others from the same fate" Aaron explained to her. "You could if you want, I don't mind talking about it, but its your choice whether you want to know or not" Aaron left that decision up to the Wormwood girl. "To me, your future looks bright" Aaron sent a genuine smile too her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Michelle nodded quietly. "Yeah I have heard it's always harf to loose someone but time will heal wounds but scars are leaving behind or something," she said then to him. She wasn't good at that talk but she tried at least. "If you want you can talk about it. I'm pretty good listener," she had yo say out a loud. She was curious about it and she couldn't hide it. "Oh, thanks," she said then. "I hope it is," she added.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Aaron knew this girl was smart right when she told him how she was a Wormwood, Wormwood's were said to have brains and spending one year at Salem, he knew it was the truth. "It is hard but I manage to get through my days trying to focus on the good things in my life rather then the pain" Aaron explained. When she said that if he wanted to, she'd listen because she was pretty good. He didn't think it sounded fair really. "No, I'll save you the gruesome details, I don't spill the horror beans until at least the third date" Aaron smirked.

"No problem and it will be."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Michelle nodded. She was quite smart kid but there were smarter than her. She basically have read all things about magic from books since she is muggleborn then her parents don't know anything about magic and they can't help her out at all. She has to learn everything on her own mostly. She can remember things easily and it's good thing. "Yeah. That's good thing to do," she said then to him. She really wasn't sure what to else to say. "Oh I see, you're choice, I won't force you to speak if you don't want," she said.

She just smiled on that. She really wasn't so confident about it, it just her plans for future tends to changes all the time. Even that being witch came to her as suprise when she was 11. So yeah it changed her life very much. She just now wants to see what future brings for her, she can't decide really what to do in future but working for paper sounds good. When she was younger she wanted to be singer but now not so much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Aaron really liked talking to Michelle, she wasn't like most girls he knew but that didn't matter that she was different. Aaron could feel some sort of connection with her but he didn't know what kind of connection that was. He was going to explore it though, he needed too. Aaron knew that Michelle was a smart and gorgeous person and they had some similarities and he could tell that just from meeting her that day that they balanced one another out. "So Michelle, what would you say about going out on a date with me some time?" Aaron asked. He didn't want to freak her out or anything but he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Michelle was surprised when she heard Aaron's question. It wasn't what she hadreally expected right now. She looked at him and thought what to answer. She wasn't sure what she felt about him for sure. She did get along with him quite well for sure and ahe could talk with him what ever she liked. "I have yo say...," she said but stopped. "Yes," she added soon with smile. She had to agree since she wanted to get to know what she feels about him for sure. Is it liking or what it is she is feeling.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Aaron had to admit he was afraid of what her answer would be, he had been out of the game ever since Carmen died and now that he had met Michelle, he felt like he could finally move on with someone new and learn to be happy again. It was a great relief when Michelle finally gave her answer to him, he was practically jumping for joy. 'She said yes!' Aaron thought to himself, he was ready for this, he could do this. He was ready to get back in the game. "Fantastic" was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 am

Michelle haven't really went to any real dates before. She have went out with boys but you can't say it's date since she had there few more friends too. She just didn't like do it before since most boys who she knows are so childish still. She smiked. "Good," she said. "Where are we going?" She asked then.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Rosier
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Aaron Rosier

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 pm

When she asked where they were going Aaron never really thought about it. He knew that whenever he suggested somewhere he'd always change his mind later because he didn't like where his mind went sometimes, there were even times when he'd think he over done it and didn't want this relationship to end because of that. "Where would you like to go? I'll take you anywhere you want to go" Aaron asked Michelle. He thought it would be best if the lady said where she wanted to go and he'll follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello (Michelle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Michelle)   Hello (Michelle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello (Michelle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next