Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) Empty
PostSubject: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Scarlett had ran away with both Adam and her new child Lilac. She didn't want Artemis in her life so she ran after he left the one day from visiting their little girl. Scarlett didn't want him in her life or her daughter's, but she knew that eventually karma would be on her side and she'd be found. No one could ever fully run away without getting caught sooner or later. The brunette watched as her almost four year old son and her seventh month year old baby ate their breakfast. She didn't know how this happened but it did and it was getting to her. She didn't know how she even could handle being a mother to not only one but two kids. She sighed and right at that moment there was a knock on her apartment door.

Last edited by Scarlett Jorde on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Artemis couldn't believe it. Scarlett ran off with his baby girl. But he knew that he would start try to track them down. And it took him some time till he found both of them. Words couldn't explain how he was feeling right now. She just ran off with his little girl. And he wanted to be in Lilac life. Now he was going to try and get back into there lives. Artemis then knocked on the door and was waiting for her to answer. He really didn't know what he was going to say. All he wanted was to be a good father to Lilac.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Scarlett was cleaning up the toys that Adam had left on the floor while he attempted to play with his seven month year old sister when there was a knock. Scarlett sighed and didn't even bother checking who it was, she had her wand in her back pocket in case something happened. She opened the door and saw Artemis Capulet there AKA the father to her child. She groaned, she should have checked to see who it was through the peep hole. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked mad.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:49 am

Artemis was beyond pissed. Here this women took his child away from him. And he was an excellent father. Scarlett now was asking why he was here. He had every reason to be here. He had every right to take Lilac away from her and never let Scarlett see her again. But he wasn't going to be like that. He wanted to give her a chance and she basically ran off. " You are asking why the hell I am here? How about why in the hell did you run away and take Lilac away from me? I have every right to see my daughter. And I have every right to take her away from you where you will never see her again."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:25 am

Scarlett just wanted to take a bat and beat Artemis over the head with it. The brunette simply just growled at him, he was really starting to get on her nerves with all of this and now he was threatening to take Lilac away from her. Scarlett may be heartless but she was a good mother. "How dare you come and threaten me" Scarlett glared at him with her doe brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:14 am

Artemis was beyond pissed. “ I wouldn't have to threaten to take her away, because you were the one that ran off with her. I was trying to make it work but then one day you just took off with my daughter. I have every right to be in her life.” Artemis knew that she had just as much right to be in Lilac life. Just as much as he did and he wanted to make this work. That is when he started to sigh. “ I just want to be in her life Scarlett. I want to make this work, but you can't just up and run off with her.”
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Now the brunette has had it, he did not get to show up and throw all of this at her and think she was going to take it. Scarlett was not easily threatened or talked to that way. "Well if you used a condom, none of this would have happened" she replied. Scarlett knew that she was half to blame but he was the male, his dick held all the chemicals. "Now if you want to see her, get in here or fucking walk away before I start yelling rape and watch as the police take your ass" Scarlett opened the door for him and continued to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Artemis really hated how she was treating him. This was the worse a women has ever treated him. And if his mother or Rhea didn't teach how to respect women, he would have gave her a piece of her mind. He was getting ready to go in when he seen one of his cousin had apparted and brought Dominique to him and they left again. Artemis then picked her up because he could tell that she was cry. She mus have thought that he left her. The girl already been through a lot by losing both of her parents. He then picked up Dom and kissed the top of her head and was whispering to her. ' Uncle Artie is here and won't leave you again'.

He then walked inside and then noticed Lilac. He couldn't believe how big she was getting. But right now he was dealing with a crying girl. But Artemis was thinking that Scarlett was an expert at calming kids. “ Could you help me out here?” Artemis knew that he would be meeting Dom sometime. He just didn't want for it to be today, because he knew how difficult she was. And now he was a single father and he knew that this wasn't going to be an easy road. “Scarlett I would like for you to meet Miss Dominique Greene.”
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Scarlett just watched as Artemis was given a child and the mother seriously just left. When he brought the crying kid into her apartment she had to remained calm. She didn't understand why the kid was seriously crying, the girl was with a familiar face to obviously she should feel safe. Scarlett closed the door when they walked in and she walked over to where her children were. Scarlett looked at Artemis like he was nuts, crazy, or both. "You're seriously trusting me with her?"

When the kid kept crying Scarlett picked up a car and grabbed the girl from Artemis, he handed it to her to at least get her to calm down. "Scarlett Jorde" he said to the young girl that was there. "You can hold her" Scarlett pointed to Lilac.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Artemis seen that it was his aunt. It seemed like she couldn't calm and control Dom. He knew the girl was scared and didn't want to leave his site. But he could see that she was starting to calm down. Artie was being asked if he was really trusting Scarlett with her. “ I really have no idea what to do with her anymore. I can't leave her sight or she throws a fit, that was my aunt that brought her to me.” He knew that she deserved to know the truth about what happened to her. But she didn't want to say the details in front of the children. “ Let's just say I being her godfather and the only person who can take care of her now.”

He seen that she was with Scarlett. So he went over and picked up Lilac and was smiling. “ How is daddy's little girl?” He hugged her because he really did miss her. Artemis was thinking of how he could spend time with Adam. Artemis was really sure what to do right now. And he knew that Scar was going to point out that he didn't know how to be a parent.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:43 am

Scarlett felt bad for the young girl, she felt bad because she'd be stuck with Artemis for the rest of her life but when Scar thought about it, she'd be stuck with him to. When he left Scarlett would throw her fit, she really didn't want her kids awake when it happened but sometimes she couldn't control what she did and when she did it. The brunette looked to the girl who calmed down and she sat her down on the couch. The brunette didn't like holding kids that weren't her own. "I feel bad for her already" Scarlett commented before walking over to Adam. He had gotten some of his breakfast on his pajamas like he usually does. "Mommy left your clothes out, go get dressed" she said as she picked him up off his chair. "Okay mommy" Adam said before he left.

She rolled her eyes when Artemis began talking to Lilac, she began to clean the table off since both kids were completely finished with their meals.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:18 am

Artemis knew that Dominique has had a hard life. But he hoped that it would get easier for her. And he wanted her to have a family again. One day he was sure that he was going to ask Scarlett, but at the right moment. But Artie knew that Dom still have Louise and now she had Lilac. He then heard how Scar already felt bad for the girl. “ I know her father just disappeared and we have no idea what happened. Until we was told that he was dead. And now she just lost her mother, and I am they only family that she has left.” Now he was holding his daughter and was loving every moment of it. He couldn't believe that he was a father now. Artie knew that he now had to be a father for Dominique. He really didn't know how to be a father figure to Adam, he was hoping that it would come natural. But he was going to be civil with Scar, even if she did run and tried to hide with his kid. “ So I haven't seen you for a while. So how are you?” This part was awkward for him because they only had a one night stand. She told him she was pregnant, they never really were around each other. He was there for the birth and wanted to be more in his baby's life.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:20 am

When Artemis said he felt bad for the young girl because she lost her parents, she didn't feel like correcting him. She just nodded and continued to clean up after her children. When he asked how she was doing she looked at him with an 'Are you serious?' Look. "I understand you're not leaving anytime soon due to the fact that the little girl in your arms is your kid, but you don't have to be nice to me. If you want to know how she's been, just ask" she replied as she continued her cleaning duty.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Artemis was still holding Lilac. There was times that he couldn't believe that he was a father. But he was loving every moment that he had with her. He really wished that he could take her back to France with him. But he was sure that would be one fight and he would be scared to lose her again. Thank goodness his cousin, Brayden had helped him track Scarlett down. She then told him that he didn't have to be nice to her. And if he wasn't raised like a gentleman he would be so mean to her, because she took his little girl. But his mother raised him right and he wasn't going to let this stop him. “ My mother raised me to be polite to women. And since you are the mother of our daughter, I should care how you are doing.” But he was smiling as he was looking at his baby. “ So how has she been?”
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Jorde
Shop Owners
Shop Owners
Scarlett Jorde

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Scarlett watched as Artemis continued his bonding with their daughter. She could tell just by the looks of her little girl that she had already taken a liking to Artemis, it was kind of weird, it was like Lilac knew that Artemis was her father. Scarlett shook the thought from her head and focused on what he was saying to her. "I see" was all she said to him. "Lilac has been doing good, she can crawl almost everywhere and from time to time tries to walk but falls down" she answered.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Capulet
Graduate
Graduate
Artemis Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)   Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Artemis was loving every minute that he was spending with Lilac. He wished that she could come see all the lilac bush that he had added to his garden. He then was listening as Scarlett was telling her that she was crawling and trying to walk. ' Well someday she will get the hang it one day. And then you shall be chasing after her.” Artemis knew that she knew that because she had Adam. Which that brought him to another thing. He then pulled out one car to a wooden trail set. He was proud of this because he made it himself. “ I made this for Adam. I was carving this after you took off. I did all of this all by hand.” He knew that she might not think it was much. But to Artie it was something.
Back to top Go down

Oh great (Artemis)(Sexual abuse)
Page 1 of 1