Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Alyson listened to Jareth tell Alyson about his life and she had to admit that she was completely stunned with what she was hearing. She didn't like that he felt guilty but then again she didn't know what it was like for him to be something one day and completely change the next. "I really hope that I wasn't the only reason you changed. I don't want you to wake up one day regretting that you have ever met me and changed because of me" Alyson didn't want him to leave her but knowing her track record with people, she knew deep down in her heart that one day he would leave her.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:55 pm

"I really hope that I wasn't the only reason you changed. I don't want you to wake up one day regretting that you have ever met me and changed because of me"

"Not only, but you were a big reason for it..What would you like to start eating? There are sandwiches, and fruit and whatever this is" Jareth replied, holding up a tub of vegemite. "Its something Thana got from Australia, no idea what it is though" he explained, not noticing the look of concern on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Alyson gave a small smile. "I'm glad that you changed but I can totally be honest with you right now, even if I met you and you were still the same old you, I would have still liked you no matter what. It doesn't matter what I see on the outside, just what I feel in my heart and what you have inside yours" Alyson exclaimed to him. She was completely honest with him. "I'll have a sandwich if you don't mind" she agreed to. She began giggling when he didn't know what he brought with him. "Then why bring it if you don't know what it is or tastes like?" She continued to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 pm

"Then why bring it if you don't know what it is or tastes like?"

"I didn't know everything that was in here" Jareth replied, "I asked the elves to pack everything a girl likes..I guess they went off what Thana eats" he explained. Plating up some sandwiches and putting them out. "Well dig in darling" he said, taking a sandwich for himself but not eating until Alyson did.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Alyson couldn't help but laugh at this, house elves were very unpredictable and she wasn't sure why they were but she always found some of the things they did amusing. "Well I am glad that they didn't pack something I hated, but Thana does have good taste, but whatever that is, it just looks horrid and I wouldn't take the chance with that" Alyson made a disgusted face. When he said to dig in, she grabbed a sandwich and took a bite. "Delicious" she said.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Jareth took a bite of his sandwich, then swallowed before continuing. "Yeah she's not that bad, total nerd and no fun plus she is a health freak. However she does have this house and the grounds.....and she put in the waterslide out the back" he said, eating his sandwich. Jareth pulled out some cans of drinks as well, "Coke or Lemonade?" he asked, holding up a can in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Alyson playfully hit him. "What's wrong with being a nerd? I think its totally healthy for a female to be a nerd, hell I am a nerd and I am proud of it" Alyson tried to defend her fellow female population. She didn't want men to feel superior. "Besides, she must be kickass if she put in a waterslide, like come on Jareth" Alyson continued to be playful with her new boyfriend. She took another bite of her sandwich and when he asked her what she wanted to drink she took the lemonade. "I don't drink soda" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Besides, she must be kickass if she put in a waterslide, like come on Jareth"

"Yeah so kick ass she doesn't even use it" Jareth replied playfully, at the mention of not drinking soda he pulled out a bottle of raspberry water. "I didn't know what you drank, so I got a few things" he explained. "I don't think she is inferior, I'm not that type of male. I just don't like her because she is my 'sister', she gets a lot of freedom and I don't. I guess I am jealous of her in a way." Jareth admitted.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Alyson shrugged playfully. "You don't have to use it to be kickass Jareth, duh" she then proceeded to giggle a bit. When he pulled out the bottle of raspberry water, she smiled a little but it was a guilty smile. "Its sweet of you but I am allergic to raspberries" Alyson confessed to him. When he confessed that he was jealous of Thana, she nodded. "Its okay to be jealous a little about that, heck I am jealous that I am the only child left in my home when all my other siblings are out and about god knows where. Ever since my older sister Cece died, my siblings stopped coming around, I talk to my one older brother but that's it" Alyson explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:40 pm

"Its sweet of you but I am allergic to raspberries"

Jareth simply smiled embarrassed. "Oh I'm so sorry, I should of asked..Is plain water alright? Not very special, but it is cold" he offered. He should of asked if she had any allergies, and planned the drinks out better. "I'm sorry I didn't plan this very well.....I haven't ever taken a girl out on a date before" he confessed.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Alyson shook her head, she couldn't hate Jareth for not knowing that she was allergic to something like raspberries. "Lemonade is good enough for me now, don't worry yourself about this Jareth, you didn't know that I am allergic to something like this" she reassured him of his worries. She didn't like that he was worrying about him not knowing this. "You're doing great so far" she meant it completely.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Jareth looked down as Alyson kept speaking, "Alright, as long as your sure..." he said, making sure she was really alright. "Well looks like I will have to take the raspberry tarts back. Good thing I got a lemon one and a custard one..your not allergic to either of them are you?" he asked, suddenly very concerned. He hoped that she would be able to enjoy some desserts as well.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Alyson felt awful now that Jareth had packed such a wonderful picnic and she could barely enjoy it because she was allergic to raspberries. She wanted to mentally slap her great grandmother in the face for passing it on to her, but then again she loved her great grandmother and the rest of her family so she could never really do anything that extreme. The blonde smiled sadly. "I'm sorry for ruining this picnic, I wish I wasn't allergic to anything" Alyson said sadly. "And I am only allergic to raspberries and cinnamon" Alyson said to him.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:14 pm

'I'm sorry for ruining this picnic, I wish I wasn't allergic to anything" Alyson said sadly. "And I am only allergic to raspberries and cinnamon" Alyson said to him.

" Your not ruining it at all, it just means I know what you are allergic to. Well the custard doesn't have any cinnamon, and there's no raspberries in the lemon. Don't worry about it, it's only a small part of the lunch ." He replied, trying to make her feel better. " it's I who should be apologising, I should of asked if you had any allergies" he explained, it really wasn't her fault so she shouldn't need to feel bad about having allergies.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Alyson still couldn't let it go, she had been really stupid for not telling him this sooner but they both had been busy to really talk to one another and she was glad that they began talking again. "I know but still, I hate that you worked so hard to plan this but I basically had spit in your face. But if it makes you feel better, I think you did an amazing job with all of this" she smiled simply at him. "Its okay" she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:49 pm

"Its okay"

Jareth got the kiss on the cheek gladly, before returning it. " Well it hasn't been a total disaster, and to confess I didn't make the food. The gambling house elves did" he admitted. It was still a beautiful day, and he had a beautiful view. " Once we have finished eating we can do whatever you wish, we are miles away from anyone. There's not many ways to here, oh that reminds me I'll have to ask for you to get the floo password. Save you catching the bus all the time" Jareth thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 pm

When he returned her kiss on the cheek, she smiled happily. When he confessed he hadn't been the one to cook the food, she simply shrugged. "It doesn't matter if you had your brother make it, it still is lovely" she simply said to her boyfriend. "Well after we are done eating, we can do whatever, I really don't mind" she replied. "I wouldn't mind taking the bus if you wanted me to" she reassured.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm

" Trust me you wouldn't want Lucas's cooking, he may be good at alchemy, but there's a reason he is good at healing . Two words . Food poisoning" Jareth replied, smiling a Alyson. " and I wouldn't want anyone to try hurt you, the bus can be dangerous. Don't worry when we get back to the house I'll have you added" he replied, gently kissing her forehead

. " Well it is up to you where you would like to explore, the house is having a friendly Quidditch match later this afternoon." He warned her, smiling happily . It wasn't going to be much more than a friendly game between everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Alyson couldn't help but laugh at this, she knew what it was like to know someone who could not cook, her older sister Alicia couldn't cook to save her life. "I know what you mean, my older sister Alicia can't cook at all, it is quite horrific" Alyson said. The Gryffindor nodded to her boyfriend. "Thank you" she said gratefully.

"Whatever you'd like to do, I am all for whatever you want to do" Alyson said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Jareth couldn't help but smile, maybe it seemed that they had more in common than what they thought. "Well we will have to tell each other our experiences and see who has the worst cook." he joked, smiling at her. "Well would you like to explore the house? It is big enough for us to fill up several hours, then you can meet the gambling house elves if you dare." Jareth said, taking a sip of his drink. It felt good to be around Alyson, he felt normal. Like he didn't have to put on his partyboy attitude, he could just be..himself.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Alyson nodded in agreement. "Okay, we can always do that but I have to warn you right now that I will most likely win, I swear, Alicia's cooking is so terrible that you'd be lucky if you made it to that night" Alyson replied, her sister was that terrible at her cooking, it was insane. "We can do that."
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Jareth couldn't help but smile as Alyson said she would win. "I'm not so sure, but lets not speak of it yet. I would like to keep my lunch down." he replied, as they were both done he packed up the food plates and tucked them away in the picnic basket. "Ready to go back?" Jareth asked, landing a light kiss on Alyson's forehead before offering his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:39 am

Alyson couldn't help but laugh at Jareth's comment, he was funny and knew how to make her laugh, she loved being able to be herself with him and it was a great feeling if you asked her. The Gryffindor was asked if she was ready to go and she took his hand and stood up. She gave him a light kiss on the lips and smiled at him. "Now I'm ready to go" she answered his question. She couldn't resist doing that.
Back to top Go down
Jareth Faowind
Belladonna Seventh Year
Belladonna Seventh Year
Jareth Faowind

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:48 am

Jareth smiled as Alyson sent him a light kiss on the lips, "mm do I get a kiss everytime we move places?" He murmured lightly before going to his broom and attaching the basket. " Why don't we slowly fly back and I show you the grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15    An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An exclusive tour ( Alyson and Jareth ShadowBane Manor) MA 15
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2