Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A much needed break. ( lucora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

A much needed break. ( lucora) Empty
PostSubject: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:25 am

For days Lucas had sat next to Thana, hoping she would wake. Every day it was the same, no response. He had sent a letter to her friend, Maater Shifué, but so far no response had come. He needed a break, everyone told him so.

Thana would stay at St Mungo's under the care of one of his fellow healers. parents house. Lucas hadn't wanted her to go to a normal hospital, they would find out about her gifts. Luckily he had managed to pull a few strings, and got a special doctor that wouldn't ask questions. Jareth was now staying with his parents, still healing from his injuries.

. Lucas, was enjoying a much needed beer at a small restaurant in England, waiting for his date. Aurora. He hoped she would show tonight, he needed a distraction. Amongst the aftermath of the attack he hadnt been able to catch up with her and ask if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Aurora had gotten an owl from Lucas. He was asking her out on a date. She had been busy and she knew that Lucas was dealing with the aftermath of the attacks. Aurora was burying herself in her work; trying to forget what happened. It was everything that she was trying to hide. Aurora was sure this was what Katrina went though when the black widows attacked Spain. And she wanted to forget how she lost her niece in the quidditch game attack.

When she walked into the bar, she saw Lucas and started to smile. This was the man that was going to make her forget about everything that was bad.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Lucas saw as Aurora arrived, smiling softly and standing up to greet her. "Hello Aurora" he said in greeting. He noticed that she was as beautiful as ever, if not looking a bit more tired as usual. He guessed that they had both been doing the same thing, keeping themselves busy.

Lucas pulled out Aurora's chair and indicated kindly for her to sit. " What would you like to drink?" he enquired of his date. Still being the gentleman he was trained to be. "A red or a white, or perhaps a chardonnay?" Lucas indicated for one of the waiters to come over, and waited for his question to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:11 am

Aurora smile lit up the room as she seen Lucas. “ Hello Lucas.” She then noticed that he was looking a little bit tired. It seemed like they were keeping themselves busy, but Aurora knew a break would be nice. Right now she wanted to forget about what happened at the dance. And she wanted to focus on Lucas.

She then sat down in the chair that he had pulled out for her. Now he was asking her what kind of wine would she like. “ I think I would like to have red.” She was glad that he asked her on a date. “ So how have you been Lucas?”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:17 am

. like. “ I think I would like to have red.” She was glad that he asked her on a date. “ So how have you been Lucas?”

It seems both of them had done the same thing, avoid direct questions as much as possible. " Two reds please, " Lucas told the waiter, before returning his attention to Aurora, and thinking about a response other question.

" I have been busy, school for the year has ended, so I get a small respite. I had to finish marking classes, decide on next year and..." Lucas couldn't finish his sentence. His student, adoptive sister, and his best friend had been hurt and was now lying in a coma, and he sat knowing there wasn't anything he could do to help. "And trying to keep my head up" Lucas said to Aurora, waiting and watching as their drinks arrived.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:13 am

Aurora was just wanted to think about the happy times that they were going to have on this date. Because sometime it would have to end. And he would have to go back to Hogwarts and she would have to go back being her famous self. There was times when she wondered if being famous was all that. Unless she had someone to spend it with. But for now she was going to keep doing her job.

She was focusing all of her attention on Lucas as he was talking. " I been avoiding a lot of t he papers because I just really don't wan t to talk. And it seems like the first questions is always about my love life. And how they are always following me. They know about you and how we gone on some dates." She then started to sigh and she wanted to have a normal life with Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:46 pm

. " I been avoiding a lot of t he papers because I just really don't wan t to talk. And it seems like the first questions is always about my love life. And how they are always following me. They know about you and how we gone on some dates." ..

Lucas smiled softly, " I know Aurora, but that's not why I have been asking you out on dates. I've been asking you because I've fallen in love with you" he confessed to her, taking a small sip of his drink. "I've loved you since the first night. I met you, long before I knew you were well known"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Aurora smiled as she was enjoying her time with Lucas. She wasn't surprised when he said that he was falling in love with her. And she was glad that he wasn't asking her on these dates because she was famous. Those were the kind of guys that she would get and wanted to avoid. “ Well we might have to have more of these dates.” She was hoping that Lucas would be the one. But she didn't want to jyxin herself. So she was just wanting to at least look at him as boyfriend material.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:05 pm

“ Well we might have to have more of these dates.”

Lucas nodded, he decided it was time to ask. "Aurora, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked softly to her. Hoping she would say yes, he really did love her. Not for her stardom, not for her looks, but for who she was. She was smart, funny, loving, and kind. Aurora was brilliant in every way.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Aurora was caught off guard. And she really wasn't sure what to say, but she knew that she didn't really have to think about it. She really did like Lucas. But she didn't want to rush into anything and regret it later. But she knew that she would regret it even more if she said she had to think about it. Aurora decided that she was just going to take a chance on it and hoped it would turn out. “ Yes I would love to be your girlfriend.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:14 pm

. “ Yes I would love to be your girlfriend.”

Lucas let out a small sigh of relief. "I don't want to rush anything yet, not with everything that's going on. Do you mind if we take it slow?" Lucas asked, hoping she wouldn't mind too much. "I don't want to rush things, forgive me but I am old fashioned" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:16 am

Aurora smiled as he said that he wanted to take things slow. Because she didn't want to rush into anything. " Sure I don't mind if we take this slow." She then started to pause. " But you know that if we date that you will be followed around. People trying to pry information out of you. All because I am famous, do you really want to go through that?" Aurora knew that this was the life that any guy that she dated was going to have to go through. So that was why she was asking.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:45 pm

" But you know that if we date that you will be followed around. People trying to pry information out of you. All because I am famous, do you really want to go through that?"

"Darling I would go through anything to be with you" Lucas replied, "I do not mind, I have nothing to hide" Lucas sat and had a small sip of his wine, enjoying the taste. "Is there anything else that might make me have cold feet Darling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Aurora smiled as she heard that Lucas didn't mind what would he be going through to be with her. “ Are you sure? Because I know they will make things up and well sometimes try to paint you out to be something that your not.” She wondered if Lucas was actually really up for all of this. “ You know that you will have no private life.” Did Lucas love her that much to give everything up.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:57 am

Lucas nodded and looked straight into Aurora's eyes. "I am sure, I would give up anything for you Darling." He answered, taking another small sip. "Would you like another glass?"

“ You know that you will have no private life.”

Lucas simply shrugged, "I don't have one anyway, not in my big family and my line of work. Things will work out, I promise" Lucas explained. "Trust me, I love you for who you are not who others think you are"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:35 am

It seemed like Lucas really did love her that much and wanted to be with her. And this was making her feel special.  She then took a sip from her wine. “ No thank you, well at least not now.” She smiled when Lucas said that he loved her. Now she knew that it was meant to be. “ I believe you when you say that this will work out.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Lucas smiled as Aurora declined another glass of wine. " What would you like to eat Darling? They have a marvellous chicken and vegetables, or a delicious salmon with fresh garden salad, amongst the other options on the list" Lucas said, waiting for his now girlfriend to decide what she wanted to eat. It was perfect, everything was just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Aurora smiled as she was glad that she was dating Lucas. Everything seemed like it was perfect. And she hoped that this would last for a long time. “ I think I will have the chicken and vegetables. But I also want a garden salad to go with it.” She was glad that she could come and spend time with Lucas. It seemed like she was always busy. Or someone was always following her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Lucas nodded at Aurora's choice of food, telling the waiter her order. For himself he ordered the chicken and vegetables with mashed potato. It had been the first proper meal he was going to have since the attack. "Would you like garlic bread as well darling?" Lucas asked , " Or another drink if your fancy?" He offered, waiting kindly for her response
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:20 am

Aurora smiled as Lucas was ordering her food. She knew that she could have done it herself. But she knew that some gentleman liked to order for his women. Aurora knew that Lucas didn't think that she couldn't do things just because she was a women. Or because she was a famous actress. There was times that she really hated it and wanted to quit, but she didn't want to disappoint her fans. “ Garlic bread does sound good.” She then smiled as she was enjoying her time with Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:05 am

Lucas nodded at the garlic bread and ordered it as well. "Aurora if you don't mind, there is something I would like to ask" he said softly, looking at how beautiful she was. She kept getting more and more beautiful every minute, at least in his opinion. Soon enough their Garlic bread arrived, Lucas had a small bite. Waiting to make sure it was alright for him to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A much needed break. ( lucora)   A much needed break. ( lucora) Empty

Back to top Go down

A much needed break. ( lucora)
Page 1 of 1