Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Similarities (Azalea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

Similarities (Azalea) Empty
PostSubject: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 am

Kedzie was on her way to the Herbology classroom to ask Azalea some questions about her plants, they spoke to her the way animals do and her love for them just made Kedzie have to talk to Azalea about it. Azalea was the Herbology Professor so that meant she knew a lot about plants and maybe could teach her a thing or two outside of classes. While on her way there she turned the corner and almost ran into Azalea herself.

"Azalea, hi" Kedzie greeted.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 am

Everything had gotten more chilly recently, to the point where Azalea found herself dressing in layers in an attempt to hide all the flaws in her body. The weather remained cooperative enough, not making it odd when the witch wore a blouse, a sweater and then a jacket to classes, the cold winds of January excusing her dressing.

It Was as the witch was making a quick run to Miss Kira between classes that Azalea ran into a young Ravenclaw, Kedzie upon second glance and stopped, her arms coming to rest and her fingers halting from worrying the zip as the Ravenclaw spoke up.

"Azalea, hi" Kedzie greeted.

"Hiya kiddo," Azalea replied, smiling at the young witch who looked entirely too adorable. Her parents were lucky, Azalea mused, looking at the Ravenclaw. All parents were. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Kedzie was glad that Azalea decided to talk to her, most Professors would greet back before leaving but Azalea not really.when Azalea asked what had her in such a hurry Kedzie really thought it was fate because of Aza being in the corridor the same time she was.

"I just was coming to talk to you and maybe as a few questions. But I won't if you're busy" Kedzie didn't want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:50 pm

"I just was coming to talk to you and maybe as a few questions. But I won't if you're busy"

Azalea smiled at the girl's hesitation, wondering what questions Kedzie might have that couldn't wait for class. Maybe it was a personal matter though, the witch supposed.

"I always have time for the cutest Ravenclaw in the world," the American witch replied, ushering Kedzie into her greenhouse so they could talk properly. Everything else could wait for a bit.

"So, what can i do for you," she asked the young brunette curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:52 pm

Kedzie couldn't help but blush when Azalea called her the cutest Ravenclaw in the world. "Thank you, I'm said to look like my Aunt" Kedzie exclaimed to Azalea. When Azalea said that they could talk, the Ravenclaw nodded.

"Well its nothing bad but I was just going to ask if you could tell me more about plants? I have a real love for them, my family says I should've been in Hufflepuff but the sorting hat is never wrong" Kedzie explained.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:08 pm

"Thank you, I'm said to look like my Aunt"

Families, the witch reflected as she reached for a chocolate wand, handing it to Kedzie with a kind smile. Biological families, a grounding factor she would never experience. "Your Aunt must be quite lovely then," the American complimented.

"Well its nothing bad but I was just going to ask if you could tell me more about plants? I have a real love for them, my family says I should've been in Hufflepuff but the sorting hat is never wrong"

"Well firstly," Azalea began. "You don't need to be in a specific house to like plants. I'm so proud of our last few batches of kids defying house tradition that I really hope houses won't matter in the future. I've seen unkind Hufflepuffs, nice Slytherins, even tempered Gryffindors and even Ravenclaws who prefer Quidditch to studying."

The brunette paused for the information to sink in. "And secondly, you can always ask me about plants. What kinds are your favourite?" Azalea asked curiously, wondering if Kedzie was a flower person or a plant person.
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:55 am

Azalea handed her a chocolate wand and smiled kindly back. "Thank you" she took a bite of it, chewed it, then swallowed it. "She is lovely, whenever I go home in the summer, she likes when my brothers and I visit her. Its quite wonderful actually, she has a big pool" Kedzie loved to swim.

Kedzie was shocked that she wasn't the only one who may or may not have been placed in the wrong house. "Wow, that is amazing and crazy at the same time. I know I am the first female in my family to be in Ravenclaw since over fifty years or so" she felt honored to be in Ravenclaw.

"Well I love all but mostly Devil's snare and Puffapod" Kedzie answered Azalea.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:20 am

"Wow, that is amazing and crazy at the same time. I know I am the first female in my family to be in Ravenclaw since over fifty years or so"

"Not really," Azalea interjected. "The only thing this shows us is that in history, we've been wrong to associate houses with stereotypes. No one is only brave, only cunning, only smart and only loyal, people are a combination of all these traits and one trait dominates the other depending on the circumstance." The explanation was one she had given many students before but Azalea didn't mind repeating it for Kedzie. "So sweetheart, never think you're in the wrong house, because your house does not your future make."

"Well I love all but mostly Devil's snare and Puffapod"

"Ah, the snare," Azalea smiled, glad that Kedzie had an interest in plants beyond just pretty flowers. "A tricky little beastie. It inspired most of my own work into experimental vines." Raising her arm, Azalea closed her eyes in concentration, letting a small vine trail out of her sleeve and move towards Kedzie, stroking her softly on the cheek.

"Meet Leafy," the Herbologist introduced, opening her eyes and guiding the vine to go to Kedzie's hand. "I created him when I was a little bit older than you are right now."
Back to top Go down
Kedzie Loraine
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Kedzie Loraine

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Kedzie knew that no house told you your future, it was up to that person to change their future or take control of it. A question crossed her mind and she looked at the older woman. "How would you sum me up Azalea? Like you said you can be many things not just one. So who would I be?" She asked. She has been told many things but she really never knew who she was.

The young Ravenclaw was impressed by Azalea with her vines. She wasn't sure how the older girl was doing it but she didn't question it. "That is pretty cool. How do you keep them so healthy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Similarities (Azalea)   Similarities (Azalea) Empty

Back to top Go down

Similarities (Azalea)
Page 1 of 1