Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) Empty
PostSubject: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:28 pm

After lessons were over for the day, Louise grey found herself outside the transfiguration classroom, and knocked on the door lightly. She hoped the Professor was still there, she'd been fascinated by animagus magic since last lesson and was willing to ask for extra lessons. She spent most of her nights thinking about what sort of animal she'd be, her patronus didn't mean she'd turn into a falcon would it? She'd just have to ask.

"Professor? Do you have a few minutes?" She asked, sticking her head around the door, she'd tried to make herself look presentable but her hair charms were wearing off letting loose strands fall over her face.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Rosalinda was putting in the points for each student at Hogwarts that worked hard for their points, she heard a light knock on the door. If she wasn't a vampire she wouldn't have heard it. Rosalinda was about to tell whoever it was to come in when a head looked in and it happened to be Louise, one of her students. "Louise, what a wonderful surprise, please come in" Rosalinda gestured for her to walk in. The blonde got up from her chair and flashed over to the young girl, she stopped a few feet away from the Slytherin.

"What can I help you with today?" Rosalinda asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:25 pm

Louise smiled and stepped into the room, looking up at her Professor kindly. "Sorry to bother you professor but I was fascinated by your lesson on animagi and I'd really like to try it. I know it can be dangerous so I thought I should ask you first before I try anything, of course I'd like to know the theory first before attempting." She spoke quickly but clearly, a talent from growing up in Wales really. "I understand if you're busy or if other student's have asked the same thing, but I'd really love to try, I want to know what I'd turn into, or if it would just be the same animal as my patronus." The girl was clearly excited by the thought of learning such advanced magic but was doing her best to keep it to a minimum, only occasionally bouncing in place on her toes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Rosalinda listened to Louise's explanation on why she was here and she couldn't help but feel touched that the young Slytherin girl was gladly coming to her to teach her more about the topic she had taught to start off the year. "Of course Louise, don't feel like you're bugging me, I am always here to help my students whenever they need me to. I'm glad you liked the lesson though" Rosalinda explained to her. Rosalinda was always here whenever someone needed her. "I am here to help, as for what you're asking, it depends on the person."

"Say if someone who was vindictive and manipulative wants their Animagi to be a... tiger then that is what they want, but when you perform the Patronus it could be entirely different, so their Patronus could be serpent or a lion. The only way the Patronus and Animagi would be the same is if your Animagi is something that matches who you are inside, not out" Rosalinda explained some more.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:17 am

After the explanation Louise nodded in understanding and trying to work out her odds of being a falcon along with her patronus. It might be beneficial, to learn how it moved, but then again she would be happy with any animal, so long as it wasn't a bug or something. "Alright, I think I understand. So what should I be doing now before I attempt it?" She asked, hoping to get a little more hands on so she could learn the skill quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Rosalinda thought about what Louise could do before trying to attempt the lesson she had given that Louise was present for. "Well why don't you tell me what you'd want your Animagi to be and then tell me who you are before trying to attempt this? Because like I said, it is kind of rare to have the same animal be something that you want, your Patronus is based on who you are, so say if you're mean on the outside but nice on the inside and want no one to know, the Patronus will be based on the true you" Rosalinda explained to the Slytherin girl.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Figuring she'd be here for a while Louise sat at one of the desks and placed her bag under the chair. "Well I really don't mind what I turn into, just so long as it's not slimy or a bug." She explained then took a few minutes to think about the next question. "Who I am?" She seemed a bit perplexed by the question, surly she was Louise Grey? "You don't mean just my name do you? I'm not sure I could answer that just yet."
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Rosalinda watched as Louise took a seat at a desk and Rosalinda pulled up a chair and sat next to the desk. "Well I don't think you'd turn into either of those things, do you?" Rosalinda asked. She could tell that Louise was confused by that question, so Rosalinda decided to break it down for her a little bit more. "What I mean is, who is Louise Grey? Is she nice? Cruel? Playful? What makes you, you?" Rosalinda asked.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:26 pm

"I hope I'm nice, I try not to be mean to people.." She started, thinking over the right words to use. "I suppose I'm curious but I also like things the way they are, I like being busy and making people smile, solving problems..problems that many people don't think are problems." she was thinking about her sweet making then grinned again. "I like children, especially knowing I can make them smile. So something with mothering instincts maybe?" She was pondering out loud to herself and contemplating how else she thought of herself. "I've been told I was sorted tot he wrong house a few times, I'm not a typical Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Rosalinda listened to her explanation and had to admit that the girl sounded quite lovely, she definitely didn't sound like the other Slytherins who were cruel, mean, selfish, ect. she sounded like she could either be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. "Well I'm glad to hear that Louise, just from hearing this about you I can honestly tell you that you won't have to worry about either becoming an animal you don't like or your patronus being an animal that you don't like" Rosalinda knew this for sure. "You don't sound like a typical Slytherin, but don't think to much about that, you're a bright young girl and any house would've been lucky to have you" Rosalinda reassured.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:19 am

Feeling more re-assured about taking on this challenge now Louise smiled up at her Professor and nodded. "So what's next? Is there a spell you have to do first or is it more intentional magic? Just thinking about transforming? Really focusing on it?" She asked, wanting to get down to it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Rosalinda listened to the question and made a had gesture that said sort of. "First things first is you have to build up your strength and really relax your body.and mind before even jumping into something like that, there is a wand movement but no incantation so you have to really know what you're going to do before you do anything like that. Its dangerous if not done right" Rosalinda explained to Louise.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Even expecting that sort of answer Louise felt a slight twinge of impatience that she couldn't' get into it. However she knew that doing so would be nothing but trouble, and she had plenty of that. "Alright. So..I should..you mean physical strength or more of the mental sort? I think gaining physical would be easier." She admitted, if she needed to do these things she would throw herself into it completely, as she did with many things. "Do you have any suggestions? I mean to prepare for this?" she asked, looking hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Rosalinda listened to Louise and could tell she really was determined to do this and Rosalinda had to admit she admired that about the young Slytherin and wished her well in life. "Well you need to strengthen up on both, for the mental work just meditate to clear your head and physical just relax your body, don't over work yourself. If you do that you will be perfectly fine" Rosalinda gave her the specifics.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Both eyebrows rose in surprise, relax? That was the training? She'd expected something like a run every day to build up stamina or endurance for transforming not, relax and let your mind clear. "Uh right. I'll try that. How long should I practice for before I come back for the next step Professor?" She asked, if it was that simple she'd start right away and practice every night if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:06 pm

The vampire could just tell that Louise was determined and that was something she could admire about the young girl. It reminded Rosalinda a lot of herself when she was younger. "I would say about two weeks, it will give you more time to let your body get used to it" Rosalinda answered.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:17 pm

"Thank you professor. I'll practice over the holidays. Would you mind me coming back for further lessons?" She asked collecting her things again and looking much much happier now that she was pointed in the right direction. She stood now beside the desk positively beaming with anticipation and of course the goal of her quest in her sights.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Rosalinda listened to her commitment and had to admit she was pretty amazed by the young Slytherin. "Of course you can come back to me. I am available everyday but Sundays. Those are my off days and won't be available for that day but any after that of course" Rosalinda agreed to meet up with Louise again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)   Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Animagus, further studies. (Rosalinda)
Page 1 of 1