Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) Empty
PostSubject: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Spencer walked into the devil. It was a place where he would come in for a drink after work. He knew that the British minister was working hard from all of the attacks. And Spencer was doing his part in helping. The person that has been doing all of these attacks should be brought to justice. He then sighed as he order some firewhiskey. There was times when he wondered why he took the job; but then there were other days when he loved him job. It seemed like his love life was but on hold. And it didn't help that his mother was always asking when he was going to give her a grandbaby. He would ignore that and just smile and tell her one day. And that his job was very important, that would always keep her quiet. Because she was proud of her son.

He then smiled as he was drinking his firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Rosalinda wanted too get away for a bit, being a vampire an all that, it let her travel faster then humans. Rosalinda lost both her mate and daughter and she really just needed too get away of all the reminders of both of them. Even if it was just for a day, it didn't matter too her, as long as she stayed clear of it all. The blonde got to Greenswitch Village and had to admit, she had been here before because she also teaches at Salem. Rosalinda passed a bar and she decided that she'd have a drink before she went hunting for blood or breaking into a hospital to drink a blood bag.

Rosalinda walked up to the bar. "Can I have bourbon please?" She asked politely. Her golden eyes didn't frighten the poor man which was a good thing. Sometimes when witches or wizards saw her, they'd think she was out to kill them until she proved them wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:10 am

Spencer then looked over as he seen a gorgeous women came to the bar. She then order her drink but he then went over and placed money on the bar. “ A women like should never have to pay for her drinks.” Spencer knew that he was flirting with her. But he really didn't care at the moment. His job was very stressful and he just wanted to forget about it. And he knew that this women could help him. Spencer could tell that she was a vampire; he had been around them and didn't feel like they where going to drain him dry.

But he then smiled. “ So what is a pretty thing like you in here all alone?”
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Rosalinda was just about to pay for her drink when some man did it for her. The blonde was a little taken back, but she shrugged it off. "Why thank you" Rosalinda thanked him for that. Rosalinda looked him over and saw that he was pretty good looking and when she heard him flirting with her, she couldn't help but giggle a bit because he was very obvious. "I am in here because I wanted too get away from England a bit, needed to get away" Rosalinda explained too him. He probably didn't want to hear all about how she lost not only her mate but her daughter as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Spencer knew a little bit of flirting never hurt anybody. And he didn't mind buying her something to drink. By the looks of it, he could tell that she needed one. But he wasn't about ready to pry into her life. He loved it when she giggled a bit. It was like music to his ears. “ Ah England, nice place to visit. But I would rather stay in the states.” Spencer then was thinking of how he could spend more time with her. “ Well if you are going to be here for a while, maybe I could show you around?” He was hoping that she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 pm

When he talked about England she nodded. "Well I live in Scotland, but England when I teach at Hogwarts, I also live in America where I teach Salem. But I fully live in Scotland" she explained too him. Rosalinda wondered how she could teach at two different schools and that was because of her abilities as a vampire. When he offered to show her around, she reluctantly agreed. "Of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:39 am

Spencer then was listening to her as she was speaking. “ Well I live here because of my job too.” He didn't know that she taught at Hogwarts and Salem. “ Wow if I had a professor like you, I might have paid more attention in class.” Spencer had to grin because he actually did good in school. Today must have been his lucky day. This women said yes to him. “ Alright then I will have to clear my day for you. But you are worth it. I am the minster of magic over here.”
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Rosalinda knew what it was like to live in a place due to a job. "You must really love your job then. Not a lot of people would live in a place because of a job if it meant leaving their home" Rosalinda knew someone who did that once. They no longer wanted the job they were offered because of the fact that they didn't want to leave their homes. "That is very generous of you. I am Rosalinda Reese."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 5:11 am

Spencer smiled. “ Well my jobs has it good and bad moments. But I really love being the minister of magic.” He knew that he didn't really mind moving to America. Because it was somewhere different.” Spencer listened as told she told him her name. “ I am Spencer Sorkin.” He was enjoying his time getting to know her. Even if this was just a one time thing. It meant that he wasn't thinking about work or worrying about the problems.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Rosalinda knew that his job was a lot but she was a Professor so she didn't know how much of a toll it took on him. "I bet it does but good things come out of that I bet" Rosalinda tried to think positive even though she just met this man. "Nice to meet you Spencer" she said honestly. He wasn't bad to be around when he wasn't all flirty with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:46 pm

1. Spencer then took another drink of his firewhiskey. He was excited that he was going to be showing her around. This meant that he was going to get to spend more time getting to know her. And he knew that he might try and flirt with her. She was a good looking women. “ Teaching at Hogwarts? I have to say that is an interesting job. England was a place that I don't plan to visit anytime soon. Seeing how an ex girlfriend lives there.”
Back to top Go down
Rosalinda Reese
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw
Rosalinda Reese

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Rosalinda took another drink of her alcoholic beverage and watched him as he began to speak. She knew that getting a tour would be great but she really didn't know if she could do it that night, she had things to do and lessons to prepare. "Yes Hogwarts, it is a good school to teach at along with Salem" Rosalinda replied to him. "Who was the girl? Maybe I know who she is" Rosalinda could have met her once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)   Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking my problems away ( Rosalinda)
Page 1 of 1