Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out for a stroll (Sierra)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:11 am

Sierra began to blush and hid her face deeper in Apollo's chest. "Sorry. I didnt mean to say that out loud. I just.... you really do..." She bit her lip and giggled nervously. She looked up into Apollos eyes and sudenly felt the urge to kiss him. But she coudlnt. She would let him make the first move if any moves were to be made.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

Apollo couldn't help but feel really amused by her response. "Seriously, don't worry about it, don't be shy about talking to me" Apollo reassures her. He didn't mind that she liked to talk to him and he liked talking to her because she was different and in a way he thought it was weird that Sierra was his sister's age but he looked passed that.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:30 am

Sierra nodded and blushed, "So Apollo. Are you going to the end of the yaer ball with anyone?" She wondered if maybe he would ask her. But she doubted that would happen. But she would be so happy if he did. It would be so much fun. Sierra already had her dress, she just needed a date.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:24 pm

When Sierra asked if he was going to the dance with anyone he shrugged. He didn't know if Thana was going or not and if she wasn't that he'd most likely go and make sure his siblings don't get into any mischief. "Not sure, if I don't go with anyone then I am probably going to make sure my siblings don't get into any trouble" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:27 pm

"I would like to go to the ball. I just ont want to go alone. It would be rather lonely if I did. So if I dont get ask I will probably just stay home." It was sad, but true. Sierra hated going to events alone. So she didnt go to many because no one ever asked her.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Apollo felt bad for Sierra, he didn't understand how she didn't have a date yet. Apollo then spoke. "Who cares if you don't have a date, go anyway and have fun. Maybe you will meet a boy from Hogwarts, you just have to keep your eyes open. But seriously go to the ball, I'm forcing my little brother to go but then again he might just start pranking everyone but that would just mean he is being him. Besides you won't be lonely there. You have friends that will be there" Apollo tried to convince her to go.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm

"maybe.. I dony\t know." she looked down at her feet and sighed. When he mentioned meeting a Hogwarts boy she smiled weakly, "Theres a possibility of that happening." She looked up when he mentioned a little brother, "I didnt know you had a brother. How old is he?" If his brother was anything like Apollo, she was sure to get along great with him.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:00 pm

When she asked about his little brother he replied. "He is twelve but he acts like he is eight from time to time with him and his pranking. He has a love for pranks and honestly it is quite scary. I know once when I was nine and my sister seven and he was five he dyed my sister's hair purple when she was asleep" Apollo mentally shuddered at the memory. He remembered how upset his sister was at him and how pissed off his parents were that Ares had actually done that to someone at his age.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 pm

"Pranks can eb fun. Dependign on the intensity of them. Even though Im in Belladonna, I do appreciate the fine art of pranking." She said with a small smile. When Apollo mentioned a certain prank involving purple hair and a pissed off Aphrodite, Sierra could not help but giggle. "Poor Aphrodite. I would have been so mad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a stroll (Sierra)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2