Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out for a stroll (Sierra)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

Out for a stroll (Sierra) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Apollo was so bored in his common room, he wasn't in the usual Nightshade common room, he was in the Prefect common room where only him and the others just like him were meant to be. After finishing his letter to send home with his Owl, he was bored and there was no one else there besides him. They all had better things to do with their lives. Apollo got up and walked out into the halls where there was no one else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Sierra walked down the corridor on the fourth floor with her head in a book. She was studying for tomorrows final in potions. She knew she was going to fail. She was bloody awful at potions. Due to her lack of looking where she was going, sierra walked right into someone. "Oh. I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Apollo was just walking the fourth floor corridor when someone bumped into him, he looked to see a younger girl and she apologized for accidentally bumping into him. "Its okay and yes I am alright are you alright?" He asked her. Apollo was more worried he had hurt her because she was smaller then him. "I'm Apollo Oxton by the way. Who are you? If you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Sierra smiled up at the boy.he was taller than her. Muscular. And quite attractive. "I'm fine. I can take a little rough housing." She smiled and introduced herself, "sierra logan. Fourth year. House of Belladonna." She curtsied playfully and giggled brushing some hair behind her ear..

ADMIN NOTE: This post is less than 50 words long, please edit it according to the rules.

Thank you
HAF Admins
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

Apollo watched the younger girl look him over and he heard her introduce herself as Sierra and how she was a Belladonna, Apollo grinned. "A Belladonna? My younger sister is a fourth year Belladonna as well as for me I am a sixth year Prefect of Nightshade" Apollo responded. "So what are you doing walking out and about?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:28 pm

"Oh is she? I wonder if I know here." Sierra smiled when he said he was a prefect, "prefect is an amazing honor. I hope to be a prefect too someday." She brushed her hair out of her face, "I got bored in my common room. So I decided to find a more interesting place to study."
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:44 am

When Sierra wondered if she knew her so Apollo decided to give a little hint on who his baby sister was. "Not sure, her name is Aphrodite Oxton" he said to the young Belladonna. When Sierra said how being a Prefect was an amazing honor, he nodded. "It is, I wasn't expecting it so it also came to me as a bit of a shock" Apollo said honestly. "If you work hard you could become one" he continued. When she said how she got bored, he nodded in understanding. "Sometimes if you're alone in your common room it can be boring."
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:12 am

"The name is familiar, but I don't believe I have met her yet." She smiled and blushed when he said she could possibly be a prefect one day, "I hope so..." she looked up when he mentioned being bored. "Why don't we go do something then? Since we are both bored..." she blushed at the suggestion and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:20 pm

When Sierra said how the name sounded familiar but she hadn't met her yet, Apollo nodded. "Well she won't be hard to find, she sort of looks like me but with longer hair and is a Veela so she won't be that hard to miss" Apollo explained to her. He hated how his sister was a Veela, she could basically have any guy under her spell and he didn't like that one bit, jut the thought of a guy with his hands on his baby sister just made his blood boil. He was taken out of his thoughts when Sierra suggested they do something. "Like what?" He asked now curious.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:46 am

Sierra smiled. Apollo seemed to really love and care for his sister. She felt butterflies in her stomach. What did that mean? Did she.... like apollo? No...she couldn't. Could she? It didn't matter. There's no way he would be interested in her. She was only a fourth year. "How about we go get a snack?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:20 pm

When she suggested they go get a snack he nodded, he was all for it especially since he liked doing that with his younger siblings when he was at home with them. They'd meet up in the hallway and go downstairs. "Sure we can do that, the kitchen is this way" Apollo said as he led the way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Sierra smiled and nodded, "Lets go then, shall we?" She started walking down towards the kitchen. "I wonder if the house elves could whip me up some sugar cookies. I do love them. Or a peanut butter, jelly and honesy sandwhich. My favorite mugle treats. They sound wierd, but taste delicious. f you want, I could share with you."
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:08 pm

When Sierra talked about the sweets the House Elves could make her he chuckled. The Belladonna just reminded him too much of his little sister. "Trust me Sierra, I am a Prefect and they will make anything you want if you have authority with you" Apollo explains to Sierra. The House Elves obeyed rules and since he was a Prefect technically they had some power.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 pm

"Are you suggesting we abuse your power, Apollo Oxton?" She smiled and bumped his hip with hers, "Im ashamed." She giggled and twirled her hair around her finger. Normally she would never ask others to use any authority they had to benefit her, but a batch of sugar cookies sounded really good just then. Her mouth was beginning to water. "Race ya there." She ran down the stairs until she reached the kitchen. "I win."
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:15 am

Apollo couldn't help but chuckle at her response. "Well I was going to say to use it for an advantage" was Apollo's response. He lightly bumped her back when she did it first. When she took off running he didn't run as fast as she did because he wanted her to win, he also didn't need to win just for some sweets. "Yes you did, now what would you like?" He gestured around the kitchen, there were a few house elves there.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Sierre got down on her knees as a little House elf with a bow in her hair ran into her arms, "Hello Rosey." The little creature wrapped her arms around Sierra and she smiled up at her. Sierra stood with Rosey in her arms. She looked back at Apollo and smiled, "Maybe that peanut butter, jelly and honey sandwich i mentioned earlier?
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:19 am

Apollo watched as a house elf knew Sierra, he was a little stunned that the house elf actually reacted, most house elves don't really like the human contact and wish that people don't touch them. When Sierra mentioned the sandwich she said earlier, he looked at the house elves that were now looking in their direction.

"You heard the lady, she wants a sandwich" Apollo instructed and watched as the house elves scrambled to make her a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Sierra frowned as Apollo demanded the poor House Elves make her a sandwhich. "Apollo, next time a simple please would not kill you." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow in his direction. Rosey then brought her her sandwich and Sierra smiled down at the creature, "Thank you Rosey." She took a bite and smiled at the deliciousness of the food.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Apollo didn't mean it in a bad way but to Sierra it must have sounded bad. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound bad" he was truly sorry for that. House elfs were important and he didn't want to make them feel like they weren't. The Nightshade looked at the elf who brought Sierra the sandwich and offered her a kind friendly grin which she gave one back but after a few seconds of hesitation. "Is the sandwich good?"
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 am

"We forgive you, Apollo. This time." She smirked and bumped his hip playfully with hers. "It is very good. Would you like one? I'm sure Rosey would not mind making you one. Would you, Rosey?" She looked down at the little House Elf who nodded her head in agreeance to make the snack.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:05 pm

He couldn't help but be amused at the young girl. When she bumped him, he bumped her back playfully. "Good, I would have to reduce to something else if you refused" he joked. When Sierra asked if he wanted one he shook his head. "No thanks, not hungry. But thanks though" he replied. He wasn't really a fan of eating too late, it was almost curfew so it was too late in his books.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 pm

"Oh, ok then." She said with a small smile. She wondered if he was growing broed with her and the thought brought a frown to her face, replacing the smile. "If I am boring you, you can tell me." She whispered as she shuffled her feet nervously. She bit her lip and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:09 am

Apollo was confused when she began frowning, he didn't expect her to frown, he just wasn't hungry. The Nightshade Prefect was shocked when she talked about how if he was bored then he could tell her. "Sierra I'm not bored, I just don't eat at night, I was raised like that. But I'm not bored of you, I actually like hanging out with you" Apollo explains to her.
Back to top Go down
Sierra Logan
Belladonna Fifth Year
Belladonna Fifth Year
Sierra Logan

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 am

"I like hanging out with you, too." She smiled and sat at the tiny table pulling him to sit beside her. She finished her sandwhich and rested her head on Apollo's shoulder. He smelt really good. SHe wondered if it was cologne or just Apollo. "You smell good. Did I say that out loud?"
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:39 am

He was pulled to sit next to her and that is exactly what he did. When she rested her head on his shoulder he was stunned but did nothing. He thought she was probably just tired and when she said how good he smelled, Apollo couldn't help but chuckle. "Thank you" he said. The Nightshade didn't know what else to say to what she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Sierra)   Out for a stroll (Sierra) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a stroll (Sierra)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next