Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Craving blood (Azalea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

Craving blood (Azalea) Empty
PostSubject: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Xavier was roaming around Knockturn Alley trying to find his next meal, he would never go for an innocent child but that didn't mean he wouldn't take a small pint of their blood if he needed too. Xavier didn't do animal blood, he tried once but it didn't work out well for him and he needed human blood to keep his strength going and not have it weaken him like the animal blood did. The red eyed vampire found his next meal and it happened to be a man. Xavier slowly crept up on him and began to suck his blood. He kept the man quiet while doing his task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:03 am

Knockturn Alley had never been Azalea's choice shopping area. Parking was terrible, the air positively reeked of illegal businesses and the kind of crowd that congregated there was of the bargaining variety. A bargain, Azalea had been told, was when someone tried to negotiate for a price. Why they bothered putting so much effort into that when a price was already given to items, the witch couldn't say but she supposed to each their own.

Today the witch was running an errand she wasn't all to happy about. Apparently certain materials for protons could only be available in shady areas such as these by some law of nature and so the witch found herself wrapped up in her black cloak despite the evening chill. Fall was in full swing, making the days leading up to winter steadily shorter and colder.

Once the brunette had made the transaction - none of that horrid bargaining stuff - she was out of the shop and into the street, all but home free until her vines picked up danger.

Against her better instincts, the witch made a beeline for a dark back alley only to come face to face with-

"Drop the man or I'll shoot," she hissed, pointing her wand at the vampire who currently seemed to be draining a body. Azalea could only hope she was in time to save the victim.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:24 am

While drinking the delicious crimson blood and feeling the man try and escape but to no luck, Xavier heard a female voice speak and he smirked when he smelled her blood from where he was standing with his victim. Xavier pulled his hangs out of the man's neck and looked to the brunette with amusement. "And what will you do dearie? Jinx me with your wand?" Xavier was highly amused at this girl. Xavier looked at the man in his hands and threw him so hard into the brick wall to his left that you heard a loud bang and a thud as the man hit the Alley ground.

"There, I dropped him" he smirked, his red eyes piercing her soul trying to read her.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:32 am

"And what will you do dearie? Jinx me with your wand?"

The smirk on the vampire's face was one Azalea Had not seen before. The witch knew her fair share of the undead but this one, this one was new, and apparently unfamiliar with the rules.

"Nothing," Azalea growled. "I don't need my wand to take care of the likes of you."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, the leech picked up the corpse and flung it across the alley and into the brick wall. Azalea heard the mundane shattering of dead bones. The victim was definitely gone.

"This isn't your designated hunting area," she warned, keeping her dark brown eyes trained on the abysmally handsome male. "Why aren't you with the rest of the coven?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:42 am

He could tell just by the way that she was looking at him that she knew he wasn't like most vampires. He didn't like to be settled down by rules and everything like that, it was something he wasn't fond of but he knew that he made her afraid in some sort of way. "Just strong words for a small little fragile girl. Must be tiring knowing you will age and die" Xavier would gladly turn anyone who asked him to and wouldn't have a problem with it but he'd never turn his family line.

The girl knew the man was dead and so did Xavier, he heard no heartbeat and Xavier wasn't going to turn a man who was worthless. "Are you sure? I don't see a sign that says otherwise" Xavier replied smugly. "I don't have a coven."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:01 pm

"Just strong words for a small little fragile girl. Must be tiring knowing you will age and die"

"It is a depressing aspect," Azalea glared, her brown eyes flashing as she kept her wand trained on him. "But then I console myself with the fact that I'm not a parasite," she finished, her voice a soft dangerous hiss. If this thing wanted a verbal bashing, she could manage that along with a real bashing of the insides of his skull. Immortals were hard to kill at best, but there was was something to eb said for trying again and again.

"Are you sure? I don't see a sign that says otherwise" Xavier replied smugly. "I don't have a coven."

That bit of information threw her a little. No coven, which meant he was a rogue. "You realize that not being part of a coven is dangerous for you right. They pick off rogues the same way they pick off humans. The nearest coven belongs to Claire Valentine, you should go get yourself some friends and a place to stay there. They can explain the Ministry laws on hunting grounds."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Her wand was still pointed at him and Xavier rolled his red eyes and sighed. "Are you seriously still pointing your wand at me? Don't you think it is safe to lower it? I won't bite, I'm completely full" he smirked. Xavier knew that this woman knew why because she witnessed it. Usually he was completely full after his first meal, but if he had to, he'll make room for more 'food'.

Xavier scoffed a bit and nodded. "Trust me, I can handle myself love, besides I do know who that is because I did attend a meeting and also met a lovely woman named Rosalinda Reese, so don't worry about me darling" he explained. "So are you an Auror? Or just someone noisy who likes to get in someone's business when they're having a nice meal?" Xavier asked her.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:10 am

"Are you seriously still pointing your wand at me? Don't you think it is safe to lower it? I won't bite, I'm completely full"

"Yeah, of yourself," the brunette muttered, putting her wand away nonetheless. It would be a hindrance anyway if it came down to actual fighting between Azalea and the cocky vampire.

"Trust me, I can handle myself love, besides I do know who that is because I did attend a meeting and also met a lovely woman named Rosalinda Reese, so don't worry about me darling"

"And Professor Reese didn't tell you that your hunting grounds are limited by the Ministry?' the witch questioned, trying to decide what this vampire's deal was. He had met the Transfiguration professor and yet did not belong to a coven, and was sure nothing could harm him without more vampires having his back.

When he asked if she was simply nosy, the witch let out a dry chuckle. "Close enough, I'm a teacher, and a good citizen for stopping when I see you draining someone in the back alley."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Xavier heard what se said and couldn't help but chuckle. Her sass completely amused him to know end and in a way he wanted to turn her but he'd probably kill her because she had her annoying moments. "I could get completely full of you if you keep talking like that love" he replied.

Xavier sighed and rolled his eyes. "No, Claire was too preoccupied naming Rosalinda Reese the Godmother of her daughter, neither of them told me anything about the Ministry and all of that but I kind of could careless about all of that" Xavier replied.

"Aw, well isn't that sweet?" Xavier said in a mocking voice.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:12 am

"I could get completely full of you if you keep talking like that love"

"Better men than you have tried," Azalea smirked right back at the immortal. "And I use the term "man" loosely," she added with a hint of mischief in her brown eyes. Okay so it had been a while since she'd met someone who sassed back, and it was true, for the moment he wasn't harming anyone and was aware of a coven. Plus a discrete view of the lifeless body ensure that the victim was about the same level of lowlife as the vampire standing in front of her.

The information that Claire was raising a baby was interesting, to say the least. "Oh, Claire and Nick adopted a baby?' Azalea asked with genuine curiosity. Last time she had seen her friend, Nick was still mortal. Maybe Claire had changed the blind Auror?

"Aw, well isn't that sweet?" Xavier said in a mocking voice.

"It is, isn't it," Azalea agreed with a winning smile. "And its about to get sweeter because you Mr. I can't Care Less About The Ministry, are going to do me a favour out of the kindness of your cold, unbeating heart," she added with a wink. "Because you're a good samaritan like that."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:14 am

Xavier was highly amused at her reply, he knew this girl had sass but he didn't know if he wanted to make her immortal or to use her as a blood bag, but then again if he made her immortal he was stuck with her and there was only so much he could take of her. "Just like many people have tried to change me but there is nothing no one can do either" Xavier knew that when he found his mate that would change but for now he wanted to work on his badassness.

Xavier was confused about who Nick was, but then he remembered that was Claire's mate before he died. "No, Claire adopted, Nick was killed" he answered her question.

Xavier let out a laugh when she said that he was going to do a favor for her. "Oh you're hysterical love, but I am curious now, what does a beating heart weak fragile human need with a strong vampire like myself?" Xavier asked her.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:06 am

"No, Claire adopted, Nick was killed"

That information did throw Azalea. Nick was dead? Why hadn't Claire written to her about it. Maybe her friend didn't want to talk about it, she figured. Still, it seemed that a lot had gone on in Claire's life since they last spoke two years ago.

"Oh you're hysterical love, but I am curious now, what does a beating heart weak fragile human need with a strong vampire like myself?"

"What all women want from a man," Azalea replied, her expression mimicking his perfectly. "To lug heavy things around and not ask questions." The brunette let out a soft laugh before continuing.

"There's a curious tree that grows in the Scottish countryside, completely ordinary looking," she began, chocolate brown eyes trained on the vampire. "The only way to find it is by using a very keen sense of smell. People usually take teams of crups or wolves. This tree has leaves with a specific capability, of catching and storing moonlight."

Looking straight at the immortal, Azalea spoke. "I want those leaves."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:04 am

By the expression on the brunette's face, he now understood why she asked about Nick because she didn't know about his sudden death. Hell Xavier had no idea who this Nick guy was, only that he died and his mate was mourning his death. "Aw, is someone upset she didn't get told about the death of this Nick guy?" Xavier fake pouted.

When she sort of answered his question, he rolled his red eyes. "Wow, very specific now aren't we?"

When she continued, he got more amused each time. The girl wanted his help? Oh how sweet it was for her to want him to sniff out this tree just so she can get precious leafs for her dumb class she taught. "So let me get this straight, you want me to sniff out this tree just so you can get leafs for a class?" Xavier looked to her waiting for the answer, he really thought this girl was nuts but she looked pretty serious.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 pm

"Aw, is someone upset she didn't get told about the death of this Nick guy?"

"Only a little bit less upset than you get when you have your period," Azalea countered, eyes flashing with anger for a moment. Nick was a good guy, his death was off limits as far as joking was concerned.

"So let me get this straight, you want me to sniff out this tree just so you can get leafs for a class?"

"Aren't you a smart vampire," Azalea mock applauded, talking to him as though she was praising an excited puppy. "Good boy!" She let the stereotype go, just because she was a teacher, her life just had to revolve around class and students.

"But not quite. I want you to sniff out the tree and get me the leaves, not to use in class but because they are needed for something else entirely. And I have no time to trudge in the wilderness on full moon nights, especially with werewolves around," she finished, the smirk back in place on her lips.

"Unless you're scared of course," she added with a wicked glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:02 am

Xavier couldn't help but snort, he could tell this Nick guy was someone important to the brunette because she obviously didn't want to talk about him or liked when Xavier spoke ill about him. "Yeah whatever" was his reply.

When the brunette decided to test him and talk to him like he was a child he glared at her. He knew that if looks could kill she'd obviously be dead and he'd be happy shall that happen. Xavier would take no greater joy then to go over there and rip the head off of her body but he wasn't going to do that yet, he'd rather watch her suffer. "Talk to me like that again and you'll find out how cruel I can be little girl" Xavier said in a cold and threatening voice.

He had to snort when she joked saying how he was afraid of wolves. "Hell no, there is no way in hell I'd be afraid of those pests" just talking about those creatures made his blood boil.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 pm

"Hell no, there is no way in hell I'd be afraid of those pests"

"Then you wouldn't mind going and getting me those leaves," Azalea replied cheerily, sealing the deal. "Tell you what, I'll give you a week to go get them and then we meet here, same time and you can pass on the leaves. And if you kill a few werewolves in the hunt, well, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows someone who can make great winter coats out of the pelts."

She may not know this vampire very well but Azalea knew the look of someone bored, someone who liked adventure and someone who could prove useful. Now to see if this immortal was only all talk or could he walk the walk too.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Xavier couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Fine, I'll get your damn leaves and give them to you, but you owe me little witch" Xavier said to her. "As for the fur coats, make sure you tell those guys that a week ago I killed two werewolves and put them behind a dumpster in Diagon Alley. I don't think they've discovered them yet" Xavier said to her.

"Meet me next week for the leaves" Xavier said. "And do something about this body, I never clean up my own mess" Xavier said before flashing off.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:51 pm

When the vampire agreed to get her the moon dense leaves, the witch held back her smirk. Immortal or not, men were always men, and Azalea knew how to deal with them." As the vampire informed her of his kill the previous week, no doubt unable to keep from showing off, Azalea merely nodded.

He may never clean up his messes but that didn't mean she had to either.

Sending a quick vine to the nearest shop, the witch smashed the window in an unnecessarily loud manner, pulling her hood back on and walking noiselessly in the opposite direction even as she felt the various miscreants of the alley rushing to see the damage and the death of one of their own.

They could take care of the body, Azalea had a manicure booked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craving blood (Azalea)   Craving blood (Azalea) Empty

Back to top Go down

Craving blood (Azalea)
Page 1 of 1