Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Apology (Diem)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Having never been in such a crappy mood over doing something so insanely idiotic before, Jackson hadn't been sure how long it would take for the feeling if guilt and shame to go away. As it turned out not a month because a month had been exactly how long Jackson Blake had ignored Diem after accidentally standing her up on their first ever date.

The Nightshade had no idea how it had happened, one moment he had been getting ready, combing his somewhat unruly locks and deciding between his three good jeans and the next he had woken up on the couch to find three hours had gone by. When he had fallen asleep and how he had failed to sleep through the racket that was his room shared with various boys, Jackson did not know. All he knew was that he had blown it, and blown it in the bad way.

The boy had considered going after Diem right then and there, rushing down to the common room to see if the prefect had returned only to find she wasn't there. the next day she had been on duty patrolling corridors and the next, he figured she didn't want to see him.

And maybe she was right. After all, he was the jerk who stood her up without a word. Diem would be well within her rights to hate his guts. The thought of being hexed had kept him away from the Nightshade prefect for the next month.

But it hadn't made him feel any less annoyed at himself. Merida had said never to disrespect a good girl, and now that meant he had to man up and take the hexes he deserved.

Stopping at the entrance of the library where he knew the sixth year witch was studying, Jackson looked around carefully before taking out his trusty flask of scotch from his back pocket, taking a sip for courage. The boy contemplated the flask and then decided what the hell, sipping from it once more for luck.

When he felt ready, the raven haired boy replaced his flask and walked into the library, making a beeline for Diem's table.

"Hi Doll," he greeted, a sheepish grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Diem had done her best and hardest to ignore Jax as much as she could. She could not believe he actually stood her up and he actually had the guts to try and apologize to her by trying too feed her some kind of excuse. Diem was in the library at a table towards the back of the spacious area studying and doing her homework. While in the middle of all her hard work, she heard someone's voice. The same someone she was trying to avoid. Jax greeted her and she just gave him a hard stone glare before she went back to what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:26 am

Jackson wasn't surprised at the cold glare Diem sent his way. Well, okay, he was not completely surprised. After all, he'd been kind of a real jerk and he deserved the cold treatment.

But she could have at least opened her mouth to tell him off.

"Okay, I deserve that," the boy conceded, trying to start off on an apologetic note so Diem knew where this was going. "But I am sorry," he added hopefully.

"Really sorry," he added for emphasis, pulling up a chair beside the brunette and pushing his lanky frame into it.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Diem continued to ignore him and she had to really hold back the scoff she wanted to send Jax's way for his crappy apology. Okay it wasn't a bad apology but still, he could practically beg on his knees for her forgiveness, but than again that was asking for too much and she would never ask that. Jax took a seat next to her and she couldn't help but reply to this, there was no way in hell he was getting off that easy.

"Oh are you sorry for asking me out? Or are you sorry for me waiting at that stupid pub for a while waiting for you only to see that you never showed? Do you know how humiliating that is for a girl who got dressed up for this and sat there looking like a loner?" Diem rolled her eyes. Guys didn't get anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:25 am

"Oh are you sorry for asking me out? Or are you sorry for me waiting at that stupid pub for a while waiting for you only to see that you never showed? Do you know how humiliating that is for a girl who got dressed up for this and sat there looking like a loner?"

"I know," the raven haired boy hung his head, not daring to look up at her face as she ranted. "But I'm really sorry, not for the first thing, the other two things," he amended, trying his best to sound sincere.

"I wasn't planning on being a no show," he explained earnestly, his frame sagging against the chair in further demonstration of remorse. "I was all ready to leave and then I just... passed out. I wish I knew why, I wasn't even tired," he admitted miserably.

"But I swear I'll make it up to you. I'll take you out wherever you want, and whenever you want. And this time, we'll go together so you can kick my ass all the way to wherever we're going," he offered, a hopeful note in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Diem listened to Jax explain himself, she heard truthfulness in his voice and she didn't know if whether to believe him or not still. "Well I sure hope not, you were the one who asked me out, not the other way around" Diem replied.

The brunette heard the truth behind his words and she almost felt bad for being mad at him and ignoring him. "I may forgive you, still to be decided. As for us going out again, how about we just hang out. I'd rather not get dressed up again and almost embarrass myself again. Already did both of those things" her brown eyes looked at him with a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:08 am

"Well I sure hope not, you were the one who asked me out, not the other way around" Diem replied.

"I know, doll," Jackson replied, looking sufficiently wobegon. At least the prefect was still talking to him, and that was always a good sign. "I made a dick move, and I'm sorry. I really want to make it up to you."

"I may forgive you, still to be decided. As for us going out again, how about we just hang out. I'd rather not get dressed up again and almost embarrass myself again. Already did both of those things"

The teen mentally kicked himself again at missing the chance to see Diem all dressed up for a date. He would bet every last sickle that a tight dress would make all the girl's features even more attractive, but that's what he got for being an idiot and passing out.

"Sure, we can hang out. In fact, why wait til some other time. We can hang out now if you ditch those books," the raven haired boy added suggestively, testing his luck. She hadn't forgiven him per say but she wasn't throwing hexes at him.

It was worth a shot.

"Only if you want to," he finished as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Diem couldn't help but agree with him when he said how he made a dick move. "Yes you did and it was embarrassing as well" Diem replied.

When he suggested that she stop with the books she was occupied with, she thought about it. Did she really want to ditch studying and hang out with Jax? The brunette looked at the books and decided that she could study later, Diem turned back to Jax who was obviously waiting for an answer. "Sure, why not? We can head to the Prefect Common room, we won't be disturbed there" Diem smiled. She packed up her stuff, she stood up and smoothed down her mid-thigh skirt and held her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:07 pm

"Sure, why not? We can head to the Prefect Common room, we won't be disturbed there"

With a grin, Jackson took her hand, leading her away from the table. "We could do that," she said with a charming smile at the prefect. "Or I could show you the secret passageway behind the restricted section?" he added with a suggestive wink. Still holding her hand comfortably in his, the boy made his way through the library, weaving them both through the maze of tables and chairs and shelves until they were safely at the back.

"Watch this," he whispered, pulling out his wand with his free hand and tapping a bookshelf, only for it to slide noiselessly aside to reveal the secret passage.

"No one will ever disturb us here," he smirked, pulling Diem into the dark passage with him and letting the bookshelf slide back into place.

Leaving them in complete darkness and privacy.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Jax took her hand and began to lead her away from the table she once occupied. When he suggested the secret passageway behind the restricted section, she nodded. "Lead the way" Diem thought it would be much more private because at least with this secret passageway, they won't be interrupted. All Diem did was follow Jax to where he was leading her, she had no idea where this was until they go there.

When Jax told her to watch what he was going to do, she was absolutely intrigued by this. She was amazed when she saw what he did. "Wow" was all she could say.

He pulled her inside with him and nxt thing she knew, it was just them, the darkness, and most importantly.. privacy. "You're right, this is a better place" Diem said to him.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:47 pm

"You're right, this is a better place"

"Mhm," Jackson breached, sounding pleased with himself even from that one syllable. She was here with him and she wasn't objecting which was a victory in his books. "Just hold on to me tight," he whispered, the smirk obvious in his voice. "So you don't trip," he added with a soft chuckle, reaching to wrap an arm around Diem's waist.

"So," he breathed, navigating by feel alone. "What did you have in mind," he asked politely, acting the gentleman now that she'd decided to give him a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Diem had to admit that being with him in this place it stirred something in her. Confidence. She was never this forward or confident before until now, he brought out that side to her and she was glad. When he said to hold on tight, she did. She didn't want to trip or anything as he guided her so she didn't fall. "Aw, what a complete gentlemen" she giggled at that comment.

When Diem heard Jax ask what she had in mind, she thought about what to do in there, the brunette looked at him. "Well, we could always have a little party in here" she said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:40 pm

"Well, we could always have a little party in here"

A wide smirk on his face, Jackson pulled the prefect closer, holding her close to him as he breathed in the scent of her lavender perfume. He knew the brand, had smelled it in stores and on other people. But somehow on Diem is smelled unique. "I was hoping you'd say that," he murmured so close to her ear, his lips grazed the soft skin while he spoke.

Using his free hand, Jackson reached for his wand, lighting it with a muffed "Lumas" and then, seemingly unaided, made it float to the top of the small space they currently occupied, giving off the impression as if the place was lit by candlelight from above.

Once free of this wand, the boy drew his other arm around Diem's waist too, swaying her as if in a dancing motion.

"Do you know you look pretty without even trying," he murmured, his lips grazing her skin softly as they travelled the length of her cheek, coming to rest firmly on her own in a soft kiss before the witch could formulate a reply.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Diem couldn't but smile a bit when he said that he was hoping she'd say that. The brunette shrugged. "Well I did Jax, no need to keep hoping" Diem teased a bit. In a way she liked Jax, he was a breath of fresh air for her and she liked that, through all the heartbreaking stuff she has gone through she was glad she had that breath of fresh air to help her out every once and a while.

Next thing she knew there was light and she realized that Jax had done it. She felt him pull her closer to him and she couldn't help but blush a bit. She wasn't expecting that but it felt nice to be close to him. Jax was a good guy. She began to sway along with him pretending there was music playing when there really wasn't.

Before she could reply she felt his lips on hers, the brunette was stunned at first but responded to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:40 am

All the signs coming off of Diem were positive, evoking Jackson's natural reaction to having a pretty girl acting the way Diem was.

Now only if he didn't screw this up, the boy thought, carefully nibbling the edge of Diem's lips before carefully sending in the tip of his tongue into her moist cavern for initial exploration.

Columbus, Jackson figured, must have felt the same thrill upon first realizing he was on hitherto unwalked lands. And he knew for a fact the girl in his arms was not partial to Native Americans.

Slowly, his hand moved to the back of her blause, sliding the fabric up until his fingers met smooth, soft, perfect skin.

Slowly, the boy traced a small circle on Diem's waist, giving her time to get used to his touch.

He would not screw this up.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Diem continued to kiss Jax and even let his tongue come into her mouth. The brunette began to massage her tongue with his, she had never really had this type of makeout session with someone until Jax. Diem shivered a bit when she felt his hands on her waist, Diem deepened the kiss and let her hands rest on his biceps, she wasn't really sure where to put them so she thought they'd safely stay there... for now.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:01 am

With A wicked grin, Jackson slid a thigh between Diem's legs, nudging them apart slowly to stimulate her senses even more in case there was any doubt as to where this was going. Diem seemed to like what was happening to her if Jackson was any judge of the female anatomy, and so the boy took full advantage of his position as she deepened the kiss, sliding his hands higher up her back.

One of the first things the Nightshade male had learned was that girls wore bras, one of the second things he'd leaned was how to remove them. And at third level, the expert level Metz called it, was how to remove both simultaneously and save time. Of course, that required some precision as well as favourable conditions on the part of the girl in question but as luck would have it, Diem was wearing just the kind of shirt over her bra for the job.

With a quick flick and snap, the hooks were undone and then Jackson made his way to the front. Her shirt buttons didn't present as much a challenge as he'd hoped and within a few seconds, victory was his.

For lo and behold, there stood Diem, both layer to garments separated from the top half of her body, standing before him in glorious details.

Lifting his lips quietly from hers with an affectionate peck, the boy moved a step back, simply admiring the view of her perfect twin mounts.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Diem felt Jax move her legs so they were farther apart from each other, she had to admit that he seemed to be skilled in this kind of department, she wasn't really sure what would happen tonight but she knew it would be a night she'd never forget, she was sure of that. Diem knew that her and Jax got along, he was her breath of fresh air. She felt his hands move higher up her back and she deepened their kiss more if that was even possible.

Before she knew it her bra was unhooked and she let out a gasp of shock. She wasn't prepared for that but she went with the flow. When she felt his hands travel up her front and undue her shirt, she had to admit she was impressed. "Well it looks like you're good at this" Diem said breathlessly. Her hands traveled to the front of his pants and slowly began to unbuckle them.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 am

"Well it looks like you're good at this"

The boy grinned sheepishly, all the cool attitude forgotten in that moment as they both sized each other up. Don't make a comment about practice, Jackson chided himself softly.

And then Diem went straight for his jeans.

It wasn't unexpected per say. They both knew where this was going. Jackson just hadn't expected the prefect to be as hands on as she was proving to be. Most girls were more shy, coy, preferring he take the lead. Not Diem though, this was equal grounds for her.

Which made him slightly nervous. Almost of its own accord, his right hand twitched towards his back pocket and the flask of scotch.

"C-can we hold for a second?" he managed, trying not to let his unease show. "Need a dose of liquid courage," he chuckled softly, retrieving the flask and bringing it to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Diem Malik
Graduate
Graduate
Diem Malik

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:26 pm

The two continued on until Jax pulled away for his... flask? At first Diem thought he was joking until she realized he was serious. "Did you seriously bring alcohol to a library? And then totally stop whatever this is for some?" Diem was completely shocked, she couldn't believe this was actually happening right now. The brunette was just glad they weren't in the open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Apology (Diem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apology (Diem)   The Apology (Diem) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apology (Diem)
Page 1 of 1