Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult

Go down 
+5
Lucelia Tsahara
Idella Birral
Mary McNeely
Louise Grey
Azalea Harrington
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:42 am

"He does," Azalea giggled, letting Mary hold on to the cactus. "But he only talks to me so i can tell you,"

"Only talks to you? Why does he only talk to you?" Jake asked inquisitively, looking at the cactus that didn't seem to move it's lips. Maybe it wasn't a magical cactus? Jake had never had a teddy, or not that he remembered anyway. He had his snuggly, a blanket that could lull him to sleep, a tag that helped as he stroked the soft material across his cheek as he went to sleep. Jake didn't do teddies, so he didn't know how they worked.

At the mention of her name, Jake blinked for a moment. "That's a bit name... Ah-Zay-Leee-ah." The boy replied, muttering it under his breath once more to try to get it right. "Mary, Louise, baby boy." He added, noting that the baby boy was now walking away. Maybe someone had upset him? Jake hoped it wasn't him, he didn't like people to be sad, sad wasn't good.

"My name is Jake" The boy offered in response to Ah-Zay-Leee-Ah's answer. "And I am five." He added happily. "Makes me a big boy, mummy says. I can look after Baby Toria now I'm five." Even at the age of five, Jake was overly protective of his new born sister, and also immensely proud of her. Even if she just cried and didn't move much. The crying always seemed to stop when he peeped over her cot, watching her with a smile, or trying to make her laugh.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:53 pm

"That's a bit name... Ah-Zay-Leee-ah."

"I don't know.." Azalea trail off. She had never thought about how her name sounded. It was just what dad called her and told her she had to call herself. It was a flower, she knew. But she wasn't sure what kind. Flowers weren't nice.

"I don't like it," the little witch decided, scrunching up her nose at her own name. "Jake is a better name. And Mary is the bestest name," she nodded in confirmation, wondering why some people were named different than others. If everyone had the same name, no one would feel bad about it.

"Makes me a big boy, mummy says. I can look after Baby Toria now I'm five."

"I'm five too," Azalea said, her eyes lighting up at the information as she held up five fingers on the hand that wasn't holding Mary's. "But I'm not a big boy, I'm still a small girl," she added a little sadly.

"Mr. Cacti is five too, how old are you, Mary?" she asked the girl beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:20 pm

"I don't like it,"

"I like it." Jake told the girl, his smile growing. "It's unooshul." He added, trying to remember the word his mom had used the other day in regards to some piece of jewellery that had been different. "Unooshul is a good thing. Jake is very simple, mommy said she likes smaller names. Daddy picked Toria."

"But I'm not a big boy, I'm still a small girl,"

"Maybe you will be a big boy when you get to six?" Jake asked, holding up six fingers for Az-Zah-Leee-ah to see. "When you get to be a big boy you get re-responsillyities." Jake explained, looking proud of himself. Big words were so difficult, but he was sure he'd gotten it right.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Mary listened to the conversation and kept on holding Mr. Cacti with one of her arms. He was a good buddy, she could tell and she was happy he had such a nice girl to take care of him. It was very important to take care of your stuffed animals, Mary knew. She had seen Toy Story and she knew that when she wasn't looking, her toys were alive and she knew it was the same with Mr. Cacti. She also knew how important it was for her not to show that she knew and so she acted as though she didn't know anything in front of her toys.

Azalea commented on her name and the little girl smiled. "I like your name better. It's pretty. Is Toria your sister?" she asked the boy with the ball - Jake. She wanted to have a baby sister or a brother as well, but Mommy and Daddy said that she was all they'll ever need. Mary loved her Mommy and Daddy and she played with other kids in the neigh- down the street, but she imagined having a sister or a brother would be different. The other kids were scared of her sometimes, when strange things happened around her. One time, Tommy pushed her and she scraped her knee and then his hair turned blue. Nobody knew why or how, but Tommy stayed away from her from then on out.

"I'm five too. Don't worry Azalea, we'll both be big girls one day." she nodded. "Auntie Emma says so. She says she was a small girl too, but then she grew up and now she has a job and a very good friend."
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Louise watched the small blonde boy walk away and was crossing her arms over her chest making sure he didn't come back. She listened to the others talking and thought they were getting on well without her. She handed Mary her ice cream back without taking any for herself, preferring mint flavoured anyway and started running around the park looking for something to do. She ran across the sand box spotting the animals on springs and made a beeline for the horsey shaped one on the red spring. She giggled and climbed into the saddle and imagined racing against many other horses on springs through the sand.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:08 am

"I like it." Jake told the girl, his smile growing. "It's unooshul."

Azalea didn't know what "unooshul" was but she didn't want to tell the boy that. Clara had called her a clever girl a few days ago and so Azalea wanted to be clever. And clever people knew what "unooshal" meant. Maybe Mary could tell her later when the boy was gone. Mary was clever too, Mr. Cacti told Azalea so.

"I like your name better. It's pretty. Is Toria your sister?"

The little girl waited to hear the answer. She had heard of sisters and brothers but wren't sure what they were exactly so if Jak had a sister than Azalea would finally see hat one looked like.

"When you get to be a big boy you get re-responsillyities."

"I want responsillyities too," Azalea said firmly. She had only tried a few flavours of ice cream until now but this responsibilities sounded good too. "Maybe when we get it, we can share," she suggested happily. Mary's Aunt Emma sounded like a very clever person, she probably got responsillyities all the time.

:What is your Auntie's job," the little witch asked curiously, looking up at Mary. "My K- daddy takes pictures. But they look silly to to most people. Some of them aren't even of people, just boring things like vases and doors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:13 pm

When no one came after him, Josh toddled along through the park on his own. The sandpit was his next point of call, a small boy sat in it, trying to make shapes by the look of things. Childs play, Josh thought to himself, moving towards the boy and straight in front of him, purposefully stepping on the star.

"Shapes are for babies." Josh told the boy, using the fact the boy was sat down to his advantage. "Didn't your mother tell you that?" He asked, shaking his head at the idea. Of course his mother hadn't, he wouldn't be making silly shapes if she had. Castles of exquisite detail would be higher up the list than this silly shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:35 pm

"I like your name better. It's pretty. Is Toria your sister?"

"She is. Her name is bigger, but I can't say all of it." Jake explained, he always struggled, so he had settled on Toria for now. "Toria is my baby sister. She's only this big." Jake explained, making a fairly short distance between his hands. "Mommy and daddy say she's prem- prem- early. That's why she is so little." He explained. "But she will grow big."

As the girls started to talk about Mary's Aunt Emma, Jake stood listening, watching them talk in much the same way he watched his mommy when she had friends over. His mommy made some funny faces at times, the boy wondered if Mary and Ah-Zay-Leee-ah would be the same too.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelo D' Monica
Graduate
Graduate
Angelo D' Monica

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 Screen12

6 year old Angelo

Angelo's wings trembled from the long flight he'd taken. He was mad at the other kids in the orphanage because they were avoiding him again and Arlo had made fun of his wings again and then pushed his plate so it fell off the table and broke. Mrs. Antonelli thought he did it and blamed him, but they didn't dare yell at him because he scared them. Even the witches at that place were afraid of his strangeness, just like everyone else.

They hadn't given him more breakfast either.

So he'd left and flown until he couldn't fly anymore and now he was standing in a small stand of trees, peering out at the other children. The rail-thin boy had forgotten his shirt at the orphanage, so everyone would be able to see his wings and he didn't want to scare people anymore. He just wanted friends.

Leaning out to listen to the conversation of a group near the swings, Angelo lost his balance and fell out into the open. He scrambled up and back into the shadows, but the damage was done; surely, they had seen him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:58 pm

She felt weird standing there all alone. She didn't like being all by herself but she didn't want to disturb the other children. Looking around, she tried to look for someone who was alone, too. She liked making new friends but she was scared to go up to them and say hi. Maybe one day she would not be so scared, she hoped. Most of the children she met were scared of her because of her abilities and she was afraid that they would tease her.

She saw a small boy hiding behind the swings who was different, like her. Smiling, she toddled over and peeked behind, smiling at him. "Hello!" she said, waving. Cocking her head to one side, she asked, "What are you?" As far as she knew, only birds had wings. And this boy was not a bird.
Back to top Go down
Joe Astrid
Graduate
Graduate
Joe Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Joe had been more than happy toddling around the sandbox, his little shapes making him smile proudly. He couldn't wait for his mummy to come and pick him up: he would show her and she would be happy for him to. Well, he hoped so. Mummy and Daddy sometimes told him that he was being a little kid when he made shapes in the sand and that he should go and play, but they usually said that they were pretty.

The black haired boy's face scrunched up slightly as a boy in the weirdest of clothes stood on his star. "Why are you dressed weird?" he asked, sitting himself back down and crossing his legs. "Mummy said that I should espress myself nicely. Shapes aren't for babies, they're pretty..." He got to work re-making the shape, looking at his wrist the way mummy did when she wanted to know the time.

The woman was magic, Joe swore by it. Mummy always had a magic time-teller on her arm, but Joe couldn't find his yet. No matter, he thought. He would be able to have his star back before he was picked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:35 am

"Why are you dressed weird?"

"I'm not dressed weird. I'm dressed smart." Josh replied, shaking his head at the idea of being weirdly dressed. Did none of these children know anything at all? Maybe the girl with the cactus knew something, she was dressed nicely. But she did have a weird liking for stuffed toys.

"Mummy said that I should espress myself nicely. Shapes aren't for babies, they're pretty..."

"Pretty things are for girls." Josh replied, shuffling over the new shape the boy was making before it could take hold. "Are you a girl?" The Murray heir asked, peering down at the odd looking boy with curious eyes. He didn't look like a girl, but 'pretty' was a girls term. Josh knew that much, and he was sticking to that form of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Angelo D' Monica
Graduate
Graduate
Angelo D' Monica

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Angelo shut his eyes as the girl came towards him, hoping she would turn around or ignore him. Instead, she greeted him with a perfectly cheerful hello, so he cautiously opened his eyes. "Uuummm... hi?" he said in slightly accented English. She wasn't running, but then she asked what he was and he replied with a quick "Nothing!" half folding his wings, although he knew she could still see them. He still hadn't been able to fold them all the way away, to hide them.

Cautiously, Angelo slid out from behind the trees. She didn't seem to be running. She didn't even look like she wanted to and he could usually tell when people wanted to. He hesitantly unfolded his wings back up to their usual place. "The wit-women at the orphanage just say that I'm different," he told her. "You can- you can touch them if you want. They're really soft. My name is Angelo," he told her, sticking his hand out like he'd seen Mrs. Antonelli do when adults came to see the children. Angelo hoped that she wouldn't run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:02 am

"Uuummm... hi?"

She giggled. "You sound funny," she said, covering her mouth with her hand as she normally did when she laughed.

"Nothing!"

Pointing to his back, she look confused. "But you have wing!" She saw him curl them slightly inwards, wondering what he was doing. Soon after, though, he stretched them back out, and she giggled again. "They're really pretty."

"The wit-women at the orphanage just say that I'm different,"

"Oh," she replied, pausing. Then, "Who is the wit-woman? What is the ora-fer-nage?"

"You can- you can touch them if you want. They're really soft. My name is Angelo,"

Her eyes went wide and she gave him a half-smile. "Can I really?" she asked softly. Her mummy had always taught her not to simply touch things that belonged to people unless she got their per-mit-tion. She looked blankly at his hand before remembering she had seen the adults do that when they met up. Copying his action, she put out her own hand and took a hold of his. "Hello! I'm Bwooke."
Back to top Go down
Esperanza Valdez
Unsorted
Esperanza Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:59 am

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 Baby_e10

Espe at age 5
Espe's Mama walked with her into the park, it was a weekend, so Mama was able to go to the park instead of stay at school. Those were the best days. Espe slipped out of her mama's hand and charged around the grass laughing and giggling at how fast she was able to careen around. Seeing a few kids and something fluffly Espe headed that direction.
"Hola! How are you? Como estas?" Seeing big fluffly wings coming off one boys shoulders Espe's eyes went wide.
"You have wings? Where did you get them? Can I get some?" She thought they were the prettiest thing she'd ever seen. Then looking at the other girl she noticed really pretty green hair. Espe loved green...and orange...and red...and yellow...and bright blue...and...lots of colors.
"OOh! You're hair! Chica! Es muy bonita! You're so pretty! I love it! How did you do that? I wish my Mama would let me do that!" Espe kinda exploded into the situation. She does that...all the time...
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:17 am

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 Baby_s10
Skye at age 6

Skye was being swung between his two moms. They each had a hold of one of his hands and every other step they would swing him forward. He was giggling uncontrollably of course, as any small child would. Today he picked out his own outfit, but Mummy helped, she was taller than Mama, and she had red-ish blonde hair while Mama had brown.
Today he was wearing blue tights and a matching blue tutu with a green military camo shirt that said "My Moms can do anything your dads can do!"
Mummy picked it out, but Mama wasn't as happy. They had a stare down, and Mummy smiled, and then one. We both giggled, and Mama rolled her eyes. Skye was never allowed to roll his eyes, it wasn't fair.
When they reached the start of the play structure, Skye waved bye to them and started running towards the sand box. He loved building things in the sand. It was his favorite thing, besides the swings.
He came up just as one boy dressed in a suite told the other boy that only pretty things were for girls. But that wasn't right, his Moms said pretty was for everything. Nothing was just boys and just girls.

"Nuhuh!" Skye said from the ledge of the sandbox, "Boys can have pretty things, my Moms said so! And being a girl isn't a bad thing, girls are the same as boys!" Skye folded his arms, just like his Mama does when she's scolding him, or Mummy. Brushing the end of his turquois tipped hair out of his face, Skye was determined to win this fight against the blonde boy. Even thought his suite looked nice. Thinking it would be impolite to not inform the boy of such Skye said,
"I like your suite. It is nice, but why are you playing in it? Wont it get dirty?" Skye was never allowed to play in his nice clothes. He had two dresses and four suites for special occasions and he wasn't allowed to touch them unless one of his Moms were there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:35 am

"Boys can have pretty things, my Moms said so! And being a girl isn't a bad thing, girls are the same as boys!"

"No they're not. Not in my sus-eye-o-tee." Josh replied, smirking slightly at the big word. "Girls are not the same, they are less. That's how sus-eye-o-tee works, and your mother is wrong." The Murray heir replied, glaring at the... very weird looking... girl... boy?

"I like your suite. It is nice, but why are you playing in it? Wont it get dirty?"

"It's a suit. A suite is a room." Josh replied, he was vastly intelligent at his age, and definitely knew the difference. "And it doesn't matter if it gets dirty, the house staff will clean it, or get me a new one." It was simple enough to Josh, when things broke, or got dirty, they were replaced before anyone could mention it. The Murray Manor was fantastic like that.

Turning his attention back to the boy playing in the sand, Josh paused for a moment. "You should eat the sand." He told the boy, his eyes getting a weirdly dark tinge in them. He had no interest in the boy in the tutu. "Eat the sand." Josh goaded, waiting for retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Joe Astrid
Graduate
Graduate
Joe Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:53 am

Joe bowed his head upon being told that pretty things were for girls. The boy was wrong, of course he was wrong. Pretty things couldn't have a gender, that wasn't how it worked. He was just about to speak back up to inform the boy of this when he heard someone else speaking on his behalf.

Turning his head, the black haired boy smiled a soft thank you to the other child. He found his skin crawling, however, when the suited child spoke about girls being less than boys. "Your sus-eye-o-tete is wrong. Girls are nice and smart and you're stupid."

At home, Joe would never have gotten away with such an insult. But mummy wasn't here yet, so the boy could say whatever he wanted. "Don't be so nasty." At the suited boy's next words, Joe couldn't help but scrunch his face up and shake his head profusely. "That's nisgusting! I don't have to if I don't want to."

Last edited by Joe Astrid on Wed May 21, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelo D' Monica
Graduate
Graduate
Angelo D' Monica

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Angelo blushed and looked down. "Sorry," he said softly. "I can't help it. I'm from somewhere else. I live in Italy and it's very fun there, but I wanted to be somewhere else, so I came here."

"The women," Angelo said firmly, embarrassed that he had almost given away the secret of magic by saying 'witch.' It was a secret that he knew he should NEVER EVER tell, just like the secret of why he had wings. It upset people a lot and might make them do mean things. "I started to say the wrong word. The orphanage is the place where all the children without Mommies and Daddies go and me 'n' Angelo don't got a Mommy or Daddy. The women there are... nice."

Smiling hesitantly, since it was nice that someone liked his wings for once, Angelo said, "Yeah, it's ok. Lots of the little kids like them." He giggled when she took his hand, shaking it enthusiastically. "It's nice to meet you, Bwooke," he told her, saying her name like she had.

Suddenly, another girl was there, also talking about his wings and mixing what he thought was Spanish fluidly with her English. He shark back for a moment, startled by her loudness, but then stood up straight again when she seemed just as kind as the other girl. "Ciao," he told her with another small smile. "I don't know where you get them," he told her truthfully. "The orphanage ladies told me that God gave them to me."
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:35 am

:What is your Auntie's job," the little witch asked curiously, looking up at Mary. "My K- daddy takes pictures. But they look silly to to most people. Some of them aren't even of people, just boring things like vases and doors."

"Auntie Emma is a cor - corrigaffer. She makes up dances and teaches them to people in the theater." Mary said, very proud of her Aunt, even though she didn't know how to pronounce the big word. "Her friend Tina likes to look at pictures like that, like the ones your Daddy takes." she said, very seriously and with a small nod, like she saw her Mommy do when she's talked to the other ladies. "They go to musee-uhms together, Auntie Emma and Tina, they say it's great fun."

The little brunette turned around to look at her Auntie and saw her sitting on a bench, talking on her phone. Mary waved and Emma waved back, grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:58 am

Skye nodded along to the other boy.
"Yeah! Your so-s-eye-ity is stupid! In my commmunity, boys and girls do the same things! They are teachers, and fire-fighters, and healers, and they run stores, and it doesn't matter their gender!" Skye proudly said his big words. Gender was an important word in his town. They learn about it in school, and they use it in the community center all the time.

Skye stuck his tongue out at the boy for making fun of his words.
"That's waist-full" Skye said as if a snob. His town if big on not being wasteful.

At the thought of eating sand Skye scrunched up his nose.
"Ew! Sand isn't for eating! Your silly! If you want to eat sand, fine, but that's not right!"
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:15 am

The springy horse was soon getting a bit boring so Louise was looking around for other people to play with, she spotted the blonde bully boy and frowned, it looked like he was talking to two boys in the sand box. Thinking he couldn't be up to anything good she climbed off the horse and wandered around the back of the sandbox, keeping en eye on the bully just in case. She didn't like bullies, at school if she found someone picking on a smaller kid they'd end up stuck to walls or high places or she'd chase them around till a teacher came and separated them. She wouldn't let this boy be a bully here, it was supposed to be a fun place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:50 am

"Your sus-eye-o-tete is wrong. Girls are nice and smart and you're stupid."

Josh knew the truth, he'd heard it so many times from the adults in the house. In the screaming fits from his mother at his father. The fact that he was special because he was a boy, and that was all Layton cared about. Something about having a large rabbit, that would keep the blood line going. Josh didn't understand where this big rabbit was, but he wanted to find it so that he could follow the blood.

And whatever the other boy was on about, Josh didn't care. He wasn't normal, that boy, so Josh didn't pay him any mind. Instead, he looked to the black haired boy.

"That's nisgusting! I don't have to if I don't want to."

"Yes you do." Josh replied, still ignoring the other boy as he moved and pushed the black haired boy over. Once the boy was on the sand, Josh knelt down beside him and swept sand in to his face, forcing it in to the boys mouth. They were silly people, and silly people deserved to eat sand. Once done, Josh stood up properly, dusting himself off before he kicked sand at the boy on the ground.

"I'm going to play with the better people." Josh announced, hurrying off before anything else could be said.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:10 am

Skye watched in horror as the mean blonde kid pushed the other one over. After the coward ran off Slye debated what to do.
"Are you ok?" He asked the one on the ground, "do you want me to get ur parents? Or me to get my moms! They are really good at making it all better!" He said.

After making sure the boy was ok, Skye scanned the playground for the other boy. He knew he wasn't supposed to fight, but James's dads Mr. Barnes and Mr. Rogers taught Skye how to fight when him and James were getting bullied at school. Try said only use it for protecting. And Skye was protecting the other boy, so with thy thought in mind, Skye charged after the blonde. Before Skye could reach him he was picked up by a nanny and gone.
Another girl was by him so he looked at her,
"Hi! My name is Skye! What's yours?"

OOC:my bad! Sorry Jake!

Last edited by Skye Summers on Fri May 23, 2014 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:54 am

She listened to Angelo talk about the orphanage. "Oh," she said when he was done. "Why don't you have a mummy and a daddy?" she then asked, curious. "I have a mummy and daddy." She dropped he voice to a whisper. "They can do magic." She knew she wasn't really suppose to tell people, but if the boy had wings then he must know about magic too!

He gave her the go ahead and gently, she reached over and touched the tip of his wings, running her hand over it. Giggling, she said, "It's really soft."

Another girl came bounding over and Brooke smiled at her. She started to speak in two different languages, only one of which Brooke new. Still, she could sort of understand what the new girl was talking about.

"Thank you," she said politely, just as her mummy had taught her to do. "Daddy and mummy say I am special. I am a ma-ta-more-fa-guss," she said, pronouncing each syllable slowly. It was a very big word and she had just learnt it, and she was proud she had been able to say it. "It means I can change my looks when I want. But I can't do that yet. Daddy says I need time before I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult    Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Island of Misfit Toys - OPEN to anyone who is sick of being an adult
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next