Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charms (4th-6th years)

Go down 
+9
Cassidy Young
Lucy Waters
Carly Waters
Joe Astrid
Stacy Mistle
Shawn Travers
Mavis Benrik
Louise Grey
Katherine Zanderson
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Louise smiled but it quickly left when he complimented her, did he hit his head on the turn around? No she would have heard a thunk if that happened. She was confused and now worrying that she wasn't going to get off Scott free after this. She regarded him quietly, having an internal conflict of weather or not she still liked him. Her eyes flicked to the exposed stomach then back to his face, why did he have to look so adorable like that? Maybe she should hold him upside down more often. The thought made her grin again and she dropped the spell, but slowly so he didn't fall on his head.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Katherine watched as the Slytherin girl got the spell done correctly, it was amazing what young teenagers could do with their magic when it came to spells. "Very good Louise, now it is Josh's turn to try out the spell on you" Katherine gestured for Josh to perform the spell on his fellow housemate. Katherine waited to see how this would turn out. She knew that for a girl it would be a bit more difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:58 pm

As Louise carefully put him back down, Josh tucked his shirt back in to place and then regarded the professor as she stated he should try the spell on Louise. "Happily." Josh replied, his eyes narrowing for a moment as he turned to Louise.

Taking out his wand, Josh flicked it effortlessly towards Louise, watching as it scooped her up. The ceiling was where Josh stopped, smirking at Louise. "Hang in there, Grey." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Perhaps next time she'd remember to put a sticking charm on her skirt. As soon as Josh cast the spell she grabbed a hold of her skirt to avoid baring herself to the rest of the class and made no sound as she was raised up to the ceiling and looking down at the classroom like a bat. "Hilarious Josh really, I think my sides are about to burst" She could feel fer face turning red from the blood rushing downwards. It didn't hurt as much as the spell made it sound, it just felt like something was holding her ankle just tight enough to keep her there. She rotated for a bit as she tried to keep a hold of the hem of her skirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:31 pm

"Hilarious Josh really, I think my sides are about to burst"

The older Slytherin smirked at Louise, wondering just how hard she was trying to keep her dignity in that moment as she forced her skirt in to place. Louise would definitely need to learn such things only affected lesser beings, but now was not the time.

Letting her down, careful not to inflict damage, Josh waited for further instructions from the professor.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:09 am

Thana stood at the back of the classroom and watched, it was what she did best. Watching, she watched as people tried the spell, then she saw Josh do it. For some reason he had been getting on her nerves lately, she didnt know why. Thana wanted to do the spell, but she had one problem. She didnt have anyone to do it with! So she stood and watched.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Katherine watched both of the Slytherin succeed in doing the spell that she asked them to do. She was kind of glad neither of them dropped the other and didn't have to clean up any kind of blood. "Very good you two, you both are aloud to sit down now" Katherine complimented them. "Okay as for the rest of you, I want you to find a partner and learn this with the other. Josh and Louise have gained the freedom of not having to do this again so the two of you can talk to one another or draw, I don't care, just try not to get in the way of the others doing this spell. So partner up but it can't be with either Josh or Louise. Begin" Katherine gestured for her students to go find a partner.
Back to top Go down
Mavis Benrik
Graduate
Graduate
Mavis Benrik

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Mavis hated being partners with people, no one in the room besides the Slytherins would be the only ones she'd partner up with, but then again that would be highly unlikely because sometimes she didn't even like pairing up with them because she liked doing things by herself most of the time. Mavis walked over to the girl Lucy who was a younger year Slytherin. "Come on partner" Mavis said.
Back to top Go down
Joe Astrid
Graduate
Graduate
Joe Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Joe watched in silence as Josh and Louise performed the spell. He had to bow his head to hide the blush that threatened to creep on his cheeks as the Slytherin boy's shirt rode up oh-so slightly, and it was in that moment that Joe Astrid really damn hated himself for being who he was. He sighed slightly and looked down at his desk, listening to their professor's instruction.

There was one word that made every inch of his skin itch, though. Partners. He hated that word, mostly because ever since he was in muggle Primary school absolutely no-one had wanted to be his partner. Well, there had been Morgan and Sydney, but one was dead and the other-... He didn't even know what had happened to her. Nonetheless the boy looked around, trying to find someone he knew well enough for it not to be completely weird if he were to ask.

It turned out that there was no-one. Joe Astrid literally had no friends, and that thought was one that made him feel even worse. He stood up and bit down on his bottom lip as if it would give him a little bit of the motivation that he needed to get up and just ask.

The boy slowly made his way towards the Gryffindor girl - Brooke, her name might have been - who had been nice enough to start talking to him in their Herbology lesson and awkwardly rubbed the top of his arm with his other hand. "I uh... Do you want to maybe... Partner up?" he asked. "I mean, if you have someone else-... That's fine I just... You don't have to..."

Damnit Astrid, pull yourself together his inner monologue sighed. "But yeah."
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Alyson listened to Professor Reese as she said to partner up and also was glad that the two Slytherins had done their assignment well. Even though Slytherin and Gryffindor had some sort of feud going on, it didn't mean that Alyson was going to be mean. Alyson raked her eyes over the people who were left and decided she would go to Cassidy since they had gotten along pretty well. "Hey Cassidy, want to be partners for this?" The Gryffindor asked.
Back to top Go down
Bryson Granger
Graduate
Graduate
Bryson Granger

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Bryson didn't know who he'd partner up with and saw people already getting with people they wanted to be partners with. Bryson looked around with his brown eyes before he walked over to the Ravenclaw girl... Thana he believed her name was. He has never really met her personally but has seen her in his previous classes once or twice. "Hi, would you like to be partners? I'm Bryson by the way" he introduced and asked.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:25 am

Louise took her seat again and made a quick note in her homework planner and took out a scrap piece or parchment and began doodling ideas for new polar bear flavours. She'd yet to try a peanut butter centre, she knew it was a popular combination in some muggle sweets, she added possible ice cream versions, having the bears swim through the ice cream. She scratched that and made an idea for a sundae, the cream would be easier for the bears to swim through and the ice cream could be any flavour and look like mini icebergs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:38 am

As both himself and Louise were dismissed, essentially for the rest of the lesson, Josh moved to Grey's desk and sat down beside, her watching as she doodled on a spare piece of parchment. Polar bears, by the looks of it. An amused smile graced his lips.

"Not still trying to make those things, are you, Grey?" Josh asked, trying to make sense of her next idea. "Peanut butter?" He asked, tapping the page where she'd written the word. Leaning in close to her, he whispered the next. "Be more creative."

And with that, he sat up properly, showing he had little interest in the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:48 am

"If you complain you wont get any." She smiled, perhaps it wasn't so original but she wanted to get all the traditional flavours out of the way first then start to combine or invent new flavours. She pondered analysing Bertie bots beans as a starting point. A thought sparked, a chewy centre of changing flavours. She began doodling again and came up with gummy sweets, that could bounce around while in the wrapper and would have a almost liquid centre, with the flavours changing every couple of seconds as it was eaten. Now she just needed to know how to do that. She made notes quickly beside the idea.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Shiva looked around for someone who was available for her to work with and she had her eyes land on a different Ravenclaw. The Hufflepuff walked over and looked at the Ravenclaw named Stacy. "Would you like to partner up on this assignment? Its okay if you don't want to" Shiva wouldn't force someone to work with her if they didn't want to, that would be completely wrong for someone to do that.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:29 am

"Come on partner"

Lucy looked at the other Slytherin girl, a little startled by her abruptness, but she didn't let that phase her "Okay, partner," she stood up, taking out her wand "I think I'd prefer to go first," she said. And without waiting for a reply, she cast "Levicorpus" at the girl. That day, she wasn't particularly bothered for the whole discussion on 'who'll go first', she'd prefer to just get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:06 am

"Hey Cassidy, want to be partners for this?"

"Yeah, of course Alyson," she grinned to the blonde and took out her wand "So, would you like to go first or should I?" she asked. She wasn't fussed either way honestly. To her, it didn't matter. She just hoped that she got the spell, and she performed it well.
Back to top Go down
Mavis Benrik
Graduate
Graduate
Mavis Benrik

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:02 pm

When her partner got up and said how she was going first, Mavis gladly let her. The Slytherin didn't feel like going first and it would be better if the youngest went first because if she screwed something up then Mavis could show her how to do it right. Sadly when she got lifted up into the air by her ankles, the younger Slytherin did it right. "Good, now put me down" Mavis said so she can lift the little girl into the air next.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Alyson smiled when Cassidy agreed to be her partner and when the red headed girl asked who should go first, Alyson thought about it before replying. "You can go first, just please try not to drop me, my head is very precious" Alyson joked. Alyson waited for her friend to give it her best shot and lift the blonde into the air. She was a little nervous but all was good when it came to this assignment.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:27 am

"Good, now put me down"

Well, that was simple enough to perform. Lucy carefully lowered the older girl down, careful not to drop her and she stepped back a little "Righto, your turn," she said to her. She quickly performed a sticking charm on her skirt so she wouldn't flash people. "Ready," she said to her as she waited for the spell to hit, fully prepared.
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Young
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Cassidy Young

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:42 am

"You can go first, just please try not to drop me, my head is very precious"

"You needn't worry about your precious head," she smirked a little as she took a couple of steps back "I'll be very careful," she raised her wand. She hoped that she didn't drop Alyson, that would be very bad. She'd just try very hard not to. She took a deep breath and aimed at Alyson before murmuring the spell.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:01 am

Alyson couldn't help but smile at that. "Well can you blame me, I don't need a headache" Alyson waited for the spell to hit her and when it did, she was raised into the air by her ankles. The Gryffindor was impressed with her friend and had to admit she was doing good. "Good job, now can my feet touch the ground again" Alyson liked being upside down but it wasn't comfortable when she had on her skirt and she was holding it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:05 am

She had just been about to loom for a partner when a Hufflepuff approached her, and she recognized him from Herbology.

"I uh... Do you want to maybe... Partner up?" he asked. "I mean, if you have someone else-... That's fine I just... You don't have to..."

With a soft giggle at his nervousness - which she didn't understand - she nodded. "I'd love to," she said, smiling at him. He seemed like a nice person, and she wanted to get to know him better, maybe make a new friend, too.

Moving to a clear space, she took out her wand. "Do you want to start?" she asked, not minding it either way.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:27 am

Thana watched as people started partnering up, this was the most difficult part for her so far. People. It was her weak point, not being able to talk to them, let alone get along with them! Thana ha started to think she would be by herself when someone walked up to her. A Gryffindor boy Thana hadn't personally met, but had seem in her classes.

Hi, would you like to be partners? I'm Bryson by the way" he introduced and asked Thana, " Thana" she replied, looking at the boy before continuing. " Sure" she replied, at least now she had someone to work with. " Well this will be interesting" she thought to herself, but kept her comments silenced. " would you like to go first?" Thana asked Bryson, happy to be the test dummy first, " better to get it over and done with" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Bryson Granger
Graduate
Graduate
Bryson Granger

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Bryson watched as she agreed to be his partner and he grinned at her. "Okay, nice to meet you Thana, as for me going first, I'd love to" he nodded. He got into position and took a deep breath. He didn't want to accidentally do something to hurt her but he didn't want to lose focus either. Bryson pointed his wand at her and performed the spell. He watched as it lifted her into the air and he kept her like that for a few seconds before lowering her back down.

"Your turn" he gestured for her to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms (4th-6th years)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next